Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Oritz, Miletich, Varner, Boon and more Predict Jones vs Gustafsson

Print  
Posted By Message

nwowolfpack

MMA Regular

nwowolfpack Avatar

Career:403-346
Camp: PunchDrunkGamer
Chips:

Shayna Baszler (15-8, FCF Women’s Bantamweight Grand Prix Champion) - “Gustafsson is a badass but I’m taking Jones.”

Bas Boon (Head of Business Development at Glory Sports, Manager Golden Glory) - “My opinion is that if Jon Jones can be in the same shape as he has been before that nasty toe injury in his last fight (I hope it has healed well), I do not see any problems for Jon ‘Bones’ Jones to win by another devastating KO, I personally think he is the most exiting fighter out there!”

Jamie Varner (21-8-1-2, former WEC Lightweight Champion) - “Jon Jones wins this fight by whatever way he wants.”

Overall it was 15-2 for Jones or 16-1 if you take Wes Sims pick as a pick for Jones.

Here - UFC 165: Jones vs Gustafsson – Main Event Preview and Guest Panel Predictions

Post #1   9/20/13 7:09:58PM   

xdanish020

MMA Sensei

xdanish020 Avatar

Career:2,338-1,248
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
not too surprising

Post #2   9/21/13 11:50:35AM