Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Hello, is it pretty busy here?

Print  
Posted By Message

Houndawg

Learning to Sprawl

Houndawg Avatar

Career:-
Chips:
Hi, I have had an account here for a while, its beens months since I posted. Is it pretty busy here?

Post #1   9/15/13 6:29:15PM   

Shawn91111

The MMAPlayground's Co-Creator

Shawn91111 Avatar

Career:2,646-1,392
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by Houndawg

Hi, I have had an account here for a while, its beens months since I posted. Is it pretty busy here?

depends on your definition of busy. Sherdog or UG, no. But we have a good tight mma community and over 2,000 people picking fights and fight camps. plenty of members in the fight camps dont post in the main forums

Post #2   9/15/13 6:41:41PM   

Houndawg

Learning to Sprawl

Houndawg Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by Houndawg

depends on your definition of busy. Sherdog or UG, no. But we have a good tight mma community and over 2,000 people picking fights and fight camps. plenty of members in the fight camps dont post in the main forums

Cool, Is there a fight camp sub forum? Is that like a "clique" should we be careful which camp we join? Explain the camp

Post #3   9/15/13 6:44:45PM   

Shawn91111

The MMAPlayground's Co-Creator

Shawn91111 Avatar

Career:2,646-1,392
Chips:

Posted by Houndawg

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by Houndawg

Cool, Is there a fight camp sub forum? Is that like a "clique" should we be careful which camp we join? Explain the camp

" What is 'My Fight Camp'? "
"Just like fighters have camps, teams, and associations with other fighters, you can form a "camp" of your own here on MMAPlayground.com. You can join someone else's camp if they invite you, or you can form your own camp to invite friends from real life or that you may make on the site to join the game and play alongside you. Each camp has its own private event stats, a private message board, and more, and is a fun way to experience the game with a group of friends, workmates, or forum-mates. Your camp association will be shown on your profile and by your username when you post in the forums. In the future prizes and/or awards of some type may be given out to camps based on some sort of group competition."

Post #4   9/15/13 7:02:34PM   

Houndawg

Learning to Sprawl

Houndawg Avatar

Chips:
Thanks, I am looking to start a camp, I made a thread.

Post #5   9/15/13 7:09:43PM   

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Career:2,380-1,274
Chips:
This place is a lot more intelligent than Sherdog
No trolls here

Post #6   9/16/13 1:52:38PM