Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Tim Means retires Pete Spratt, Garcia shines

Print  
  Page 3 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

hashyandy4

Super MW King S.O.G.

hashyandy4 Avatar

Career:614-326
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by LooseCannon

Yeah that is a lie, a few good people is giving you too much credit. Prophecy, why don't you go start up some more side games & then never update the results.

Whatever u gotta tell yourself man. Everyone knows u wanted in. Its funny how people says things are a lie when in fact they are the one lying. The complaining and such with u is on another level. Man up brah, lol

Last edited 9/17/13 2:23PM server time by hashyandy4
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #31   9/17/13 2:20:28PM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:1,960-1,164
Chips:

Posted by LooseCannon

Thats a lie. There are a few good people in your camp I talk with occasionally, but I never asked & never would join your camp.

From: LooseCannonTo: JLS1980Subject: ForumMessage: I don't know if you noticed, but I left Country KO & jumped ship to Playground Bullies. The forum is definitely better, but not that great. How is it over there as in posts & views for the most recent events. I am just wondering because you were actually the one to push me to the next level of being at the highest level of hardcore of the hardcore MMA fans with L2, sidegames, & the forums. I was just hoping for more & maybe this is as good as it gets, but I don't know. I didn't like Rabi, but I respected him running the side games & it seems Budge has picked up where he left off without the smug attitude. People over here seem to get their posts & picks in at the last minute, make a consensus, & you better pick their way or it's the highway. I'm just thinking it may be way better over there, though idk if id' even be welcome, or the 10 I merged with from Country KO, but if nothing else at least id' like to hear a feel as to how green the grass might be on the other side.

If you're gonnasay I'm lying, make sure I don't have proof buttercup.

Post #32   9/17/13 2:25:15PM   

LooseCannon

Standup Guy

LooseCannon Avatar

Career:1,544-890
Camp: Playground Bullies
Chips:
That pretty f'n low to air out private personal messages. If you read it though I was only asking him how the forum was over there so I could compare my new camp to it. If I was going to ask to join I would have pm'ed your camp leader, which I did not. Prior to this thread the only beef I had in your camp was you Prophecy, starting up & running side games then flaking out & never updating. Now I see the type of people in your camp & would never want anything to do with any of you.

Post #33   9/17/13 2:39:34PM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:1,960-1,164
Chips:

Posted by LooseCannon

That pretty f'n low to air out private personal messages. If you read it though I was only asking him how the forum was over there so I could compare my new camp to it. If I was going to ask to join I would have pm'ed your camp leader, which I did not. Prior to this thread the only beef I had in your camp was you Prophecy, starting up & running side games then flaking out & never updating. Now I see the type of people in your camp & would never want anything to do with any of you.

A beef that you started there guy. I never started the game, I offered to take it over but life got in the way. What's low is how tou called me a liar. I gave proof to support my claim and YOU'RE the one butrhurt? You got outted for lying.

Post #34   9/17/13 2:45:08PM   

LooseCannon

Standup Guy

LooseCannon Avatar

Career:1,544-890
Camp: Playground Bullies
Chips:
I'm referring to it being a low move by JLS1980 who aired out my private messages. I let him join my camp when he 1st joined the site & have had hundreds of messages with the guy who I thought was a friend on here. Still nowhere in that message did I ask to join your camp, but you can go ahead & spin my words however you please.

Last edited 9/17/13 2:54PM server time by loosecannon

Post #35   9/17/13 2:54:01PM   

Svartorm

Hammer of the Gods

Svartorm Avatar

Career:2,077-1,253
Chips:
This actually spoiled it for me too because I went to bed before LFC was over. Difference is, I said to myself "Damn it, why did I go here?". No one spoiled it for me, I spoiled it for myself.

DREAM 1 - 2nd in Pts
Cage Rage 23 - 6th in Pts
Secondary League Season 3 - 12th in Pts
Secondary League Season 7 - 16th in Wagers
Primary League Season 7 - 26th in Wagers
Secondary League Season 6 - 30th in Pts
Secondary League Season 1 - 31st in Pts
Primary League Season 6 - 39th in Wagers
Secondary League Season 7 - 41st in Pts

Post #36   9/17/13 2:55:48PM   

george112

The Playground OG

george112 Avatar

Career:1,214-788
Camp: The Original Gangsters
Chips:

sorry had to do it

Post #37   9/17/13 2:58:40PM   

jjeans

Emma Watson Picture Incoming

jjeans Avatar

Career:1,126-675
Chips:

Posted by LooseCannon

Prophecy, why don't you go start up some more side games & then never update the results.

Think you're confusing Prophecy with me....

I dunno why we're still arguing with a guy who's pathetic enough to go into a restroom with your friend with the intention to beat up the next guy who walks in. Then doesn't even have the guts to go through with the act because the first guy looks to tough. So they beat on the second guy.

No wonder he blames other people for his mistakes. He thinks its ethically acceptable to double team and beat up a weak looking guy.

Last edited 9/17/13 4:05PM server time by jjeans

Thiago Silva nuthugger.

Admin of MMA Memes of Facebook. A Roundtable Analyst on The MMA Podcast. Journalist for MMA Mental.

Dirty Blue #DoItForWatson

Post #38   9/17/13 3:59:59PM   

FastKnockout

THE RUTHLESS ONE

FastKnockout Avatar

Career:1,665-930
Chips:

Posted by LooseCannon

We didn't want anything to do with you in the first place, buddy. Some of our members have had a few run ins with you and it's always you who starts the shit. Don't blame us for your sour attitude and lack of people skills.

Post #39   9/17/13 5:44:40PM   

jjeans

Emma Watson Picture Incoming

jjeans Avatar

Career:1,126-675
Chips:
That PM sounds to me like you were checking out our camp as if to join it.

Also don't bash on people quitting running sidegames. Shit happens in life. If you love the games so much ask if you can restart it and run it. Don't be a pain in the butt.

Thiago Silva nuthugger.

Admin of MMA Memes of Facebook. A Roundtable Analyst on The MMA Podcast. Journalist for MMA Mental.

Dirty Blue #DoItForWatson

Post #40   9/17/13 7:04:41PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #41   9/17/13 8:09:33PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Chips:

Posted by LooseCannon

I'm referring to it being a low move by JLS1980 who aired out my private messages. I let him join my camp when he 1st joined the site & have had hundreds of messages with the guy who I thought was a friend on here. Still nowhere in that message did I ask to join your camp, but you can go ahead & spin my words however you please.

I'm pretty sure CountryKO just accepts anyone so you "letting him join your camp", which by the way is Billfold's regardless who the new leader is, while acting like the camp was exclusive is pretty comical. Way to throw the Bullies under the bus

Last edited 9/17/13 8:16PM server time by bubbles

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #42   9/17/13 8:16:10PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Chips:

Posted by LooseCannon

Prophecy, why don't you go start up some more side games & then never update the results.

wow what an insult. Sorry Proph, you just got owned here...even though all of those side games were Rabi's creation

Post #43   9/17/13 8:18:26PM   

Poor_Franklin

Slight Reach Advantage

Poor_Franklin Avatar

Career:1,424-810
Chips:

UFC 151: Never Forget

Post #44   9/19/13 7:13:28PM   

cowcatcher

Steady MODdin'

cowcatcher Avatar

Career:2,487-1,427
Chips:

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by LooseCannon

Thats a lie. There are a few good people in your camp I talk with occasionally, but I never asked & never would join your camp.

From: LooseCannonTo: JLS1980Subject: ForumMessage: I don't know if you noticed, but I left Country KO & jumped ship to Playground Bullies. The forum is definitely better, but not that great. How is it over there as in posts & views for the most recent events. I am just wondering because you were actually the one to push me to the next level of being at the highest level of hardcore of the hardcore MMA fans with L2, sidegames, & the forums. I was just hoping for more & maybe this is as good as it gets, but I don't know. I didn't like Rabi, but I respected him running the side games & it seems Budge has picked up where he left off without the smug attitude. People over here seem to get their posts & picks in at the last minute, make a consensus, & you better pick their way or it's the highway. I'm just thinking it may be way better over there, though idk if id' even be welcome, or the 10 I merged with from Country KO, but if nothing else at least id' like to hear a feel as to how green the grass might be on the other side.

If you're gonnasay I'm lying, make sure I don't have proof buttercup.

Post #45   9/20/13 9:15:58AM   

Page 3 of 3     1     2     3