Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Tim Means retires Pete Spratt, Garcia shines

Print  
  Page 1 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

FastKnockout

TRICK 'R TREAT

FastKnockout Avatar

Career:1,803-1,002
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Following his release from the UFC, Tim Means thanked Legacy FC for giving him a job. After his first appearance for the promotion, it looks like he'll be employed as long as he likes.

Link

Post #1   9/14/13 3:25:03AM   

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Career:2,478-1,317
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Probably a couple more wins and Garcia may be back in the UFC sometime next year

Post #2   9/14/13 8:10:03AM   

JLS1980

Heavyweight Champ

JLS1980 Avatar

Career:1,295-688
Chips:
That was one nasty KO by Tim Means. I look for Means to do very well over at Legacy. Sounds like he is content on staying too.

The Tessa Simpson vs Paulina Granados fight was pretty sweet too. Simpson showed no sign of rust after the long layoff. Really good Jiu-Jitsu.

Post #3   9/14/13 11:55:04AM   

DrivenDavies15

MMA Sensei

DrivenDavies15 Avatar

Career:1,474-834
Chips:
I'll miss Pete. The dude has been in some awesome fights in his career and was always a gamer Hope he has an enjoyable coaching career!

Post #4   9/14/13 12:32:10PM   

pmoney

P$ Pimpin'

pmoney Avatar

Career:1,534-933
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by DrivenDavies15

I'll miss Pete. The dude has been in some awesome fights in his career and was always a gamer Hope he has an enjoyable coaching career!

War Secret Weapon! Got to interview Spratt w/ Rabi, maybe about a year ago. He was very cool to talk to, and I always enjoyed his fights. Good luck to Pete!

Tim Means is a good dude too. He has a positive story, overcoming drugs and incarceration to become a top talent. Means got some tough draws in the UFC, but was never blown out. He made them all pretty close. Hopefully he's back in there soon

Post #5   9/14/13 1:09:49PM   

sparky

AV BET Record: 41-9

sparky Avatar

Career:2,803-1,537
Camp: Team Fry Guy
Chips:
Means absolutely destroyed Spratt last night. Huge KO victory for the Dirty Bird in his first fight since the UFC letting him go. I'm a big fan of Means the dude always comes to fight and I disagree with the UFC giving him the ax. I hope to see Tim again ASAP

Post #6   9/14/13 2:58:43PM   

LooseCannon

Standup Guy

LooseCannon Avatar

Career:1,667-960
Camp: Playground Bullies
Chips:
This should be in the spoilers forum, guess i'll just go ahead & delete this from the DVR, appreciate it.

Post #7   9/15/13 3:31:39AM   

FlashyG

Heavyweight Champ

FlashyG Avatar

Career:2,292-1,292
Chips:

Posted by LooseCannon

This should be in the spoilers forum, guess i'll just go ahead & delete this from the DVR, appreciate it.

Once the event ends its no longer a spoiler.

If you have an event DVR'ed and you don't want to know the results an MMA forum is probably the last place you should be visiting.

Post #8   9/15/13 4:58:09AM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:1,054-613
Chips:

Posted by FlashyG

Posted by LooseCannon

Once the event ends its no longer a spoiler.

If you have an event DVR'ed and you don't want to know the results an MMA forum is probably the last place you should be visiting.

Post #9   9/15/13 11:25:55AM   

LooseCannon

Standup Guy

LooseCannon Avatar

Chips:
Thats why I avoided the exclusive MMA news websites that I usually check knowing the PG has a specific place for spoilers & results which this topic should've been in. If this isn't a spoiler then what is? On the same night as Bellator & the following night having Mayweather-Canelo & WSOF you should of known better then to post results here.

Last edited 9/15/13 5:17PM server time by loosecannon
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #10   9/15/13 5:16:48PM   

hashyandy4

Super MW King S.O.G.

hashyandy4 Avatar

Career:614-326
Chips:

Posted by LooseCannon

Thats why I avoided the exclusive MMA news websites that I usually check knowing the PG has a specific place for spoilers & results which this topic should've been in. If this isn't a spoiler then what is? On the same night as Bellator & the following night having Mayweather-Canelo & WSOF you should of known better then to post results here.

LOL. Quit Bitchin

Last edited 9/15/13 5:22PM server time by hashyandy4

Post #11   9/15/13 5:21:55PM   

LooseCannon

Standup Guy

LooseCannon Avatar

Chips:
Comments like that & you wonder why this site is dying.

Post #12   9/15/13 5:35:29PM   

jjeans

Emma Watson Picture Incoming

jjeans Avatar

Career:1,173-700
Chips:

Posted by LooseCannon

If I'm not watching a fight card my iPhone becomes a piece of crap. I delete the facebook app, delete twitter, put safari in a folder saying don't open and let my gf hold onto my phone incase someone texts me results. Only reason I wouldn't have watched the fights is I'm out or away with her.

If you really cared about it that much you'd have gone to more extreme levels.

FastKnockout is just being a nice guy for people like me who are in the UK and don't have access to watch or "DVR" fight cards such as Legacy.

How dare you say to FastKO you should have known better than to post results. I haven't seen you post shit in the news forum he does one hell of a job. (That said I have seen you post and message "shit")

THEN you proceed to bash Hashyandy saying his comments are reasons people are leaving this site. Hashyandy runs his own sidegames, you've been here for 3 years and posted 180 times, you pretty much troll to the max... Like are you for real....

You complain when you lose an av bet.
You are the definition of an internet tough guy
Not only that your tough guy stories are pathetic and make you and your friend sound pathetic and cowards even in "victory"
You bash members who give more to the PG than you ever have and probably ever will.

Last edited 9/15/13 7:04PM server time by jjeans
2 total post edits

Thiago Silva nuthugger.

Admin of MMA Memes of Facebook. A Roundtable Analyst on The MMA Podcast. Journalist for MMA Mental.

Dirty Blue #DoItForWatson

Post #13   9/15/13 7:01:35PM   

infestructure

NOW KITH

infestructure Avatar

Career:734-445
Chips:

Posted by jjeans

Posted by LooseCannon

If I'm not watching a fight card my iPhone becomes a piece of crap. I delete the facebook app, delete twitter, put safari in a folder saying don't open and let my gf hold onto my phone incase someone texts me results. Only reason I wouldn't have watched the fights is I'm out or away with her.

If you really cared about it that much you'd have gone to more extreme levels.

FastKnockout is just being a nice guy for people like me who are in the UK and don't have access to watch or "DVR" fight cards such as Legacy.

How dare you say to FastKO you should have known better than to post results. I haven't seen you post shit in the news forum he does one hell of a job. (That said I have seen you post and message "shit")

THEN you proceed to bash Hashyandy saying his comments are reasons people are leaving this site. Hashyandy runs his own sidegames, you've been here for 3 years and posted 180 times, you pretty much troll to the max... Like are you for real....

You complain when you lose an av bet.
You are the definition of an internet tough guy
Not only that your tough guy stories are pathetic and make you and your friend sound pathetic and cowards even in "victory"
You bash members who give more to the PG than you ever have and probably ever will.

^^ Give this man a cookie

Slinking away with tail in between legs is the best course of action here Loosecannon, preferably never to return.

Post #14   9/15/13 7:27:50PM   

LooseCannon

Standup Guy

LooseCannon Avatar

Chips:
You all (Project Mayhem) can stick up for each other all you want while you run everyone else off the forums or the site altogether. The fact still remains that the place for recent fight results is the spoilers forum period. You don't know me, don't act like you do with your references to my past posts taking everything out of context & not showing my side. I do plenty for this site with thousands of posts within my camp & when i'm on the forums I actually some respect without having to resort to name calling or vulgarity. This could have been easily solved if he just said "my bad, i'll put it in the correct forum next time," but I guess for anyone to admit to making a mistake is just asking too much.

Last edited 9/15/13 7:41PM server time by loosecannon

Post #15   9/15/13 7:40:28PM   

Page 1 of 3     1     2     3