Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

UFC cuts Benjamin Brinsa fighter accused of Neo-Nazi sympathies

Print  
  Page 1 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

FastKnockout

THE RUTHLESS ONE

FastKnockout Avatar

Career:2,005-1,109
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
The Ultimate Fighting Championship has elected not to stake its international reputation on Benjamin Brinsa's denials of a neo-nazi past. Brinsa has been cut by the promotion before stepping into the Octagon.

Link

Post #1   9/12/13 11:25:30AM   

GDPofMPG

Fighters>Promoters

GDPofMPG Avatar

Career:1,445-968
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:
Good. Nothing bugs me more then racist, synonym for coward.

Post #2   9/12/13 12:13:09PM   

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Career:2,684-1,420
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
UFC needs to do a fucking background check on fighters signed

Post #3   9/12/13 3:07:23PM   

Sir_Karl

MMA Sensei

Sir_Karl Avatar

Career:2,378-1,590
Chips:
If he is really a racist then good riddance. I am glad the UFC is taking a "not welcome" approach to racists. Let's see how they like it.

Post #4   9/12/13 3:11:23PM   

Chael_Sonnen

Follow.The.Buzzards

Chael_Sonnen Avatar

Career:1,277-785
Chips:
Ummm.....sooo.....where's the proof that he is a Neo-Nazi?? Nice reporting Bloody Elbow, as usual

Soccer hooligans don't count...because soccer sucks.

Show me the facts....if not, shut your pie-holes and let the kid make a living doing what he loves......I mean c'mon, our current HW Champ has 'Brown Pride' tatted across his chest.....the dude doesn't even have 'White Pride' on his body

Uncle Dana, get some sleep (2 hours) and let the kid try out on TUF.

Last edited 9/12/13 5:11PM server time by chael_sonnen
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #5   9/12/13 5:10:35PM   

GDPofMPG

Fighters>Promoters

GDPofMPG Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Ummm.....sooo.....where's the proof that he is a Neo-Nazi?? Nice reporting Bloody Elbow, as usual

Show me the facts....if not, shut your pie-holes and let the kid make a living doing what he loves......I mean c'mon, our current HW Champ has 'Brown Pride' tatted across his chest.....the dude doesn't even have 'White Pride' on his body

Every bigots favorite argument, "Well jus look at Cain's tat!"

Post #6   9/12/13 5:37:36PM   

Webbie

MMA Sensei

Webbie Avatar

Career:155-103
Chips:
Where's the proof?

Post #7   9/12/13 5:41:57PM   

BillsNewAccount

STACKING THEM BADGES

BillsNewAccount Avatar

Career:1,767-1,017
Chips:

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

I never really got the whole 'brown pride' is racist thing. You can be proud of your race regardless of what it is; white, black, brown, yellow, etc. It's just that us whites can't use the term 'white pride' anymore because it is now synonymis with hating other races. But that doesn't mean all races should be prohibited for being proud of their color.

Post #8   9/12/13 5:48:25PM   

Chael_Sonnen

Follow.The.Buzzards

Chael_Sonnen Avatar

Career:1,277-785
Chips:

Posted by BillsNewAccount

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

I never really got the whole 'brown pride' is racist thing. You can be proud of your race regardless of what it is; white, black, brown, yellow, etc. It's just that us whites can't use the term 'white pride' anymore because it is now synonymis with hating other races. But that doesn't mean all races should be prohibited for being proud of their color.

History Lesson from Dadda Chael - -

{Condensed Version}

Brown Pride is a gang well a group of Hispanics who became friends in there pass. BPL came from Nashville illegally, When they arrived from Nashville they immediate got arrested by the cops. They started selling drugs in prison. They met a lot of friends in prison and the prison gang became bigger.

When they were released from prison they continued they're business and they became more bigger with new connections around Los Santos. Once BPL had to broke deal with one of the biggest Crime Organizations and they got attacked from them. A lot of gang members died in that war. Only six men survived in that war and they had to escape to survive after two years six last BPL member arrived back in Los Santos and decided to start everything again.

Last edited 9/12/13 5:59PM server time by chael_sonnen
2 total post edits

Post #9   9/12/13 5:55:43PM   

GDPofMPG

Fighters>Promoters

GDPofMPG Avatar

Chips:
Asking where is the proof at this point is like saying you deliberately don't want to know about the story. This is old, been covered so someone actually interested in knowing about it actually would.

https://linksunten.indymedia.org/en/node/85927
http://www.taz.de/!89207/
https://www.antifainfoblatt.de/artikel/rechter-mma-k%C3%A4mpfer-auf-erfolgskurs

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by BillsNewAccount

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

History Lesson from Dadda Chael - -

{Condensed Version}

Brown Pride is a gang well a group of Hispanics who became friends in there pass. BPL came from Nashville illegally, When they arrived from Nashville they immediate got arrested by the cops. They started selling drugs in prison. They met a lot of friends in prison and the prison gang became bigger.

When they were released from prison they continued they're business and they became more bigger with new connections around Los Santos. Once BPL had to broke deal with one of the biggest Crime Organizations and they got attacked from them. A lot of gang members died in that war. Only six men survived in that war and they had to escape to survive after two years six last BPL member arrived back in Los Santos and decided to start everything again.

and hence every bigots favorite game since Cain earned his prominence, linking that story or some other copy paste to Cain Velasquez as if somehow the context warrants it in order to advocate a message or form of white supremacy.

Post #10   9/12/13 6:05:31PM   

tepid55

MMA Sensei

tepid55 Avatar

Career:3,137-1,717
Camp: Pride FC Forever
Chips:
Cain Velasquez is proud of his heritage, that's completely different from neo-nazis who hate people that aren't like them.

Post #11   9/12/13 6:07:32PM   

Webbie

MMA Sensei

Webbie Avatar

Career:155-103
Chips:

Posted by GDPofMPG

Asking where is the proof at this point is like saying you deliberately don't want to know about the story. This is old, been covered so someone actually interested in knowing about it actually would.

Okay?

Should I be sorry that I haven't been following a story about an alleged Neo-Nazi in the UFC, who hasn't even had a single fight yet?

Also, none of those articles are in English. How the fuck am I supposed to read that?

Last edited 9/12/13 6:20PM server time by Webbie

Post #12   9/12/13 6:19:18PM   

machodog76

MMA Sensei

machodog76 Avatar

Career:2,866-1,762
Camp: country KO
Chips:
Brown pride is a racist sentiment; if it said Mexican pride it would be nationalist. But I've never met someone with a white pride tattoo that wasn't a hate filled bigot. I don't think Cain is a bigot. But there is no logical way to say that an Ideal that is based on the pride of your skin color isn't racist.

Post #13   9/12/13 7:13:15PM   

KungFuMaster

Heavyweight Champ

KungFuMaster Avatar

Career:423-342
Camp: The Lone Ranger(s)
Chips:
Dana said he won't do anything before ufc lawyers and investigators find out more about the situation. I'm confident Dana made the right choice and I'm glad the ufc does not tolerate bigots.

Post #14   9/12/13 8:14:15PM   

BillsNewAccount

STACKING THEM BADGES

BillsNewAccount Avatar

Career:1,767-1,017
Chips:

Posted by machodog76

Brown pride is a racist sentiment; if it said Mexican pride it would be nationalist. But I've never met someone with a white pride tattoo that wasn't a hate filled bigot. I don't think Cain is a bigot. But there is no logical way to say that an Ideal that is based on the pride of your skin color isn't racist.

The tattoo says 'brown pride' not 'brown superiority'. Having pride in your heritage doesn't seem racist to me.
In regards to Chael's point, I don't think an obscure gang changes the fact 'white pride' is synonymous with hate crimes and 'brown pride' isn't.

I've got a friend with an Irish Pride tattoo. None of his black friends give him any shit about it but I guess there's always someone who will take offense.

Post #15   9/12/13 9:46:34PM   

Page 1 of 3     1     2     3