Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

UFC's Carlos Condit targets Matt Brown after Martin Kampmann redemption

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

Dberntson

Standup Guy

Dberntson Avatar

Career:1,010-590
Camp: TKO
Chips:
I like the fight. Condit is kind of in the Faber category in terms of just needing to tread water at this time. He already lost to the current champ and the #1 contender, so regardless of the outcome, Condit is three fights out before a rematch. That's assuming there is a clear winner in the championship fight and if Hendricks wins, GSP will likely get an automatic rematch.

I like the Brown fight as it looks exciting on paper. I think Condit walks away with this one with an early submission. That said, if the new and improved Brown is for real he should be game. If Brown is calling out GSP and honestly thinks he can out wrestle and beat the champ, he should be able to do it to Condit.

Post #16   9/7/13 10:37:21AM   

RhythmAndStyle

MMA Sensei

RhythmAndStyle Avatar

Career:2,336-1,398
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
i picked Brown to lose his last few fight and what did he end up doing..finishing the damn match..so why not set up Brown and Condit..after a few good win and finish it time to give Brown a step up in opponents..i'll all for this match right here..

Post #17   9/7/13 11:07:04AM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2