Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

2013 Fantasy Football Advice Thread

Print  
  Page 2 of 4     1     2     3     4  
Posted By Message

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:2,062-1,210
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Hartline vs Ind or Golden Tate vs SF at flex. .5 ppr

Post #16   9/12/13 2:23:03PM   

ChrisSabal

Go Cubs Go!

ChrisSabal Avatar

Career:807-565
Camp: TKO
Chips:

Posted by prophecy033

Hartline vs Ind or Golden Tate vs SF at flex. .5 ppr

I don't know if Hartline will get the ball as frequently as he did against the Browns. Yes Hartline is Tannehill's favorite target but Mike Wallace just complained about how he doesn't want to be a shadow player so guys like Hartline or Gibson can get open. I'd say it is very tough and I am also in the exact same situation.

Post #17   9/12/13 2:33:11PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:
Hartline for the sole reason he is playing Indy's D and Tate has SF D

I got 4 questions:
1) Stafford (@ Arizona) or Newton (@ Buffalo)?
2) (1 PPR league) which 2 RB: Rice (vs Cle), Murray (@ KC), or Morris (@ GB)?
3) Luck (vs Miami) or Romo (@ KC)?
4) Baltimore (vs Cle) or Pittsburgh (@ Cin) DEF?

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #18   9/12/13 2:50:06PM   

Ordep

Go Falcons!

Ordep Avatar

Career:1,039-621
Camp: Beat Down System
Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

Hartline for the sole reason he is playing Indy's D and Tate has SF D

I got 4 questions:
1) Stafford (@ Arizona) or Newton (@ Buffalo)?
2) (1 PPR league) which 2 RB: Rice (vs Cle), Murray (@ KC), or Morris (@ GB)?
3) Luck (vs Miami) or Romo (@ KC)?
4) Baltimore (vs Cle) or Pittsburgh (@ Cin) DEF?

Newton
Murray,Rice
Romo
BAL

Post #19   9/12/13 6:11:03PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:2,297-1,230
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Should have posted this earlier.

I needed a flex, and Wr.

I decided on Edelman for the flex because of Amendola not playing. The other spot is between Jordy Nelson vs Redskins or Marques Colston vs TB?

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #20   9/12/13 10:53:18PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Chips:

Posted by kopower

Should have posted this earlier.

I needed a flex, and Wr.

I decided on Edelman for the flex because of Amendola not playing. The other spot is between Jordy Nelson vs Redskins or Marques Colston vs TB?

that is tough, ideally I'd start both. Who are the other WR you are currently starting?

if your league is PPR, you must have loved last night

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #21   9/13/13 9:25:53AM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:2,297-1,230
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Unfortunately, no ppr, so Edelman was a disappointment. My other Wr is Dez Bryant.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #22   9/13/13 12:40:44PM   

Ordep

Go Falcons!

Ordep Avatar

Chips:
PPR, can't Flex since I used Edelman there....

Which 2 RB should I use this week...

DeAngelo vs BUF
Morris vs GB
MJD vs OAK
D. Wilson vs. DEN

Right now I have Morris and MJD set to start but heavily considering DeAngelo vs the piss running D of BUF.

Post #23   9/14/13 1:03:50AM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Chips:

Posted by kopower

Unfortunately, no ppr, so Edelman was a disappointment. My other Wr is Dez Bryant.

I'd almost suggest sitting Bryant. He was double teamed all last week and maybe Andy Reid might do the same. That is a tough call

Posted by Ordep

PPR, can't Flex since I used Edelman there....

Which 2 RB should I use this week...

DeAngelo vs BUF
Morris vs GB
MJD vs OAK
D. Wilson vs. DEN

Right now I have Morris and MJD set to start but heavily considering DeAngelo vs the piss running D of BUF.

GB shut down Gore so sitting Morris might be the better play considering Buffalo's run D has more holes than a Ron Jeremy party

Post #24   9/14/13 12:51:45PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Chips:
I hope you didn't sit Bryant

Post #25   9/16/13 9:43:23AM   

GDPofMPG

MMA Sensei

GDPofMPG Avatar

Career:1,300-892
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:
Different kind of advice requested on this one.

In a 10 team league on NFL.com, one of the owners had a complete bitch fit tantrum about something that had nothing to do with FFL at all and dropped every single player off of his team. This was Thursday afternoon, so few really noticed until the weekend rolled along. Chris Johnson and Drew Brees were picked up by one team Alfred Morris by another. Everyone is crying foul for the most part now. The bitch is booted of course, but what should the next step be. Put all players back to how they were or let the chips fall where they may?

Also, anyone interested in taking over a team?

Post #26   9/16/13 11:49:43AM   

Ordep

Go Falcons!

Ordep Avatar

Chips:

Posted by GDPofMPG

In a 10 team league on NFL.com, one of the owners had a complete bitch fit tantrum about something that had nothing to do with FFL at all and dropped every single player off of his team. This was Thursday afternoon, so few really noticed until the weekend rolled along. Chris Johnson and Drew Brees were picked up by one team Alfred Morris by another. Everyone is crying foul for the most part now. The bitch is booted of course, but what should the next step be. Put all players back to how they were or let the chips fall where they may?

The Commissioner should have the power to edit any roster for any given week and the points will be automatically fixed. Have the commissioner re-assemble that team for the exact day the person dropped all the players and find a new manager for it.

Post #27   9/16/13 8:01:07PM   

Ordep

Go Falcons!

Ordep Avatar

Chips:
My RB situation is a clusterfuck and I need to fix it.... 8 teams (mostly fantasy rookies), PPR, QB,WR,WR,RB,RB,TE,Flex,K,DEF

Roster:

QB:
Ryan

WR:
Calvin
Andre
Edelman
Nicks
Decker
Jennings

RB:
Morris
Jones-Drew
D. Wilson
DeAngelo

TE:
Graham

K:
Bailey

DEF:
Wire streaming based on match-ups (Right now I have CIN)

Obviously I can use WR to get a decent RB but the problem is that since there are only 8 teams and 2 WR slots nobody is in a desperate need for one.

Right now the only offer I have is Lamar Miller for Erick Decker. I don't trust the Dolphins but that's all I got thus far. Should I bite???

Also put a Claim on Moreno dropping DeAngelo (hoping that Wilson will wash the butter out of his hands and get Coughlin to trust him for once)

So should I cancel the trade and just get Moreno or go for both?

Post #28   9/16/13 9:34:19PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Ordep

My RB situation is a clusterfuck and I need to fix it.... 8 teams (mostly fantasy rookies), PPR, QB,WR,WR,RB,RB,TE,Flex,K,DEF

Obviously I can use WR to get a decent RB but the problem is that since there are only 8 teams and 2 WR slots nobody is in a desperate need for one.

Right now the only offer I have is Lamar Miller for Erick Decker. I don't trust the Dolphins but that's all I got thus far. Should I bite???

Also put a Claim on Moreno dropping DeAngelo (hoping that Wilson will wash the butter out of his hands and get Coughlin to trust him for once)

So should I cancel the trade and just get Moreno or go for both?

you'll eventually have to drop one to pick up a QB, K, and TE for their bye weeks so at least one of those guys will have to be dropped. I'd probably just drop Decker for Moreno

Last edited 9/16/13 11:14PM server time by bubbles
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #29   9/16/13 11:14:35PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Ordep

Posted by GDPofMPG

The Commissioner should have the power to edit any roster for any given week and the points will be automatically fixed. Have the commissioner re-assemble that team for the exact day the person dropped all the players and find a new manager for it.

what Ordep said. I already have 6 teams on the go, not sure I can take on a 7th

Post #30   9/16/13 11:15:59PM   

Page 2 of 4     1     2     3     4