Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

2013 Fantasy Football Advice Thread

Print  
  Page 1 of 4     1     2     3     4  
Posted By Message

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:
well tis the season, and we are all here to help make each other slightly better

I'll start things off: I'm in a keeper league with 3 keepers. Which 3 should I take? (1 PPR league)

Tony Gonzalez, 11th round
Frank Gore, 3rd round
Demaryius Thomas, 17th round
Calvin Johnson, 6th round
DeMarco Murray, 16th round

I'm leaning towards Megatron, Thomas and Gore but Murray that late is a steal imo

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #1   8/30/13 10:23:48PM   

Shawn91111

The MMAPlayground's Co-Creator

Shawn91111 Avatar

Career:2,781-1,448
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
If Murray can stay healthy. Even then he is on a douche bag team. No offense Hippysmacker

Post #2   8/30/13 10:30:20PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:2,297-1,230
Chips:
Definitely Thomas and Johnson. Boy, if Murray can stay healthy, that's the way to go. I think Gore might have a down year, and continue that trend until he hangs em up.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #3   8/30/13 10:59:35PM   

SpiderSilva

Reminder: steelers suck!!!

SpiderSilva Avatar

Career:1,855-1,155
Chips:
Looks like Thomas will be used even more as a deep threat this year in Denver expect a low amount of catches per game but lots of yards and around 10 TDs

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Post #4   8/31/13 6:57:23AM   

Ordep

Go Falcons!

Ordep Avatar

Career:1,039-621
Camp: Beat Down System
Chips:
Giants Coach said D. Wilson will handle all goal line carries.

That said... Wilson or MJD for the start on week 1?

Or... both and drop Erick Decker/Hakeem Nicks/Greg Jennings from the flex?

(other WR spots are lock with Calvin and Andre, my 1st RB is Alfred Morris)

Post #5   9/4/13 12:03:30PM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:1,067-623
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Here's my advice, stop offering me lame trades in the leagues we're in together. I'm not falling for that shit

Post #6   9/4/13 1:08:25PM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:2,062-1,210
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by airkerma

Here's my advice, stop offering me lame trades in the leagues we're in together. I'm not falling for that shit

yeah Bubs. Same trade twice...rejected twice

Post #7   9/4/13 1:22:17PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Chips:

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by airkerma

yeah Bubs. Same trade twice...rejected twice

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #8   9/4/13 1:41:14PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Ordep

Giants Coach said D. Wilson will handle all goal line carries.

That said... Wilson or MJD for the start on week 1?

Or... both and drop Erick Decker/Hakeem Nicks/Greg Jennings from the flex?

(other WR spots are lock with Calvin and Andre, my 1st RB is Alfred Morris)

I'd say start both RB unless its a ppr league

Post #9   9/4/13 1:42:28PM   

king_katool

MMA Sensei

king_katool Avatar

Career:325-231
Chips:
Ive got martin TB starting at rb and aj green Julio jones at wr. Who should I put in my flex lamar miller RB dolphins or marcus colston wr saints

Post #10   9/7/13 3:15:58PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:2,297-1,230
Chips:

Posted by king_katool

Ive got martin TB starting at rb and aj green Julio jones at wr. Who should I put in my flex lamar miller RB dolphins or marcus colston wr saints

Tough call. I think the Saints and Falcons is gonna be a shoot out. I'd lean Colston.

I'm having the same dilemma in one of my leagues. Start Colston, or Jordy Nelson?
Colston has the better match up, but Nelson is projected to score more points against San Fran.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #11   9/7/13 5:53:01PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Chips:

Posted by kopower

Posted by king_katool

Tough call. I think the Saints and Falcons is gonna be a shoot out. I'd lean Colston.

I'm having the same dilemma in one of my leagues. Start Colston, or Jordy Nelson?
Colston has the better match up, but Nelson is projected to score more points against San Fran.

I'd say Colston for both of you guys. Miller is going against an above average run defense in Cleveland and GB is going up against one of the top DEF in the league. I also don't know exactly how healthy Nelson's knees are going into this game, regardless what his coach says (probably just saying it to avoid attention to the matter)

Post #12   9/7/13 11:37:44PM   

king_katool

MMA Sensei

king_katool Avatar

Career:325-231
Chips:
Thx guys I was also leaning colston way. I also have brees starting

Post #13   9/8/13 10:25:32AM   

40ouncetofreedom

In Full Mount

40ouncetofreedom Avatar

Career:1,958-1,134
Camp: The Evil Empire
Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

well tis the season, and we are all here to help make each other slightly better

I'll start things off: I'm in a keeper league with 3 keepers. Which 3 should I take? (1 PPR league)

Frank Gore, 3rd round

I'm leaning towards Megatron, Thomas and Gore but Murray that late is a steal imo

How in the hell does Calvin Johnson go in the 6th round??? and Murray in the 16TH...what kind of wacked out rosters/scoring are you in ??? or Just all noobz..

Post #14   9/9/13 4:51:53PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Chips:

Posted by iwannabesedated

Posted by Bubbles

Frank Gore, 3rd round

How in the hell does Calvin Johnson go in the 6th round??? and Murray in the 16TH...what kind of wacked out rosters/scoring are you in ??? or Just all noobz..

the way this keeper league works is that you take the player where you drafted him. Megatron's rookie season he was taken in the 6th round (and has been a keeper since) and I picked up Murray off waivers his rookie year (thus being named a keeper in the final rounds of the draft).

Post #15   9/10/13 1:11:51PM   

Page 1 of 4     1     2     3     4