Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Miley Cyrus at the VMAs with Commnetary by Joe Rogan and Mike Goldberg

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

Webbie

MMA Sensei

Webbie Avatar

Career:162-107
Chips:

Posted by jjeans

Posted by Webbie

Posted by jjeans

If it was Ke$ha nobody would be batting an eye because that's what you'd expect.

Maybe not, but she's still a dirty ho

Whoa watch what you're saying about my favourite artist there...

Posted by Webbie

What ever happened to just being a decent woman with talent? Why do they all have to act like retarded sluts?

They don't sell anymore. When was the last time someone brought a Beyonce song, all you hear about Adele is how fat she is, all you here about Taylor Swift is that she's broken up with someone.

Just having a voice and being decent will get you 0 media coverage which will give you 0 sales, it's hard being a female artist.

Actually, all I hear about Adele is how "amazing" her voice is, not that I agree.

She does pretty well sales-wise, doesn't she?

I can't imagine Miley Cyrus will sell many more records than Adele all because of that VMA performance.

Last edited 8/31/13 4:30PM server time by Webbie
Edit note/reason: n/a

Ad: FanDuel: Play Daily Fantasy Sports

Post #16   8/31/13 4:30:36PM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:1,937-1,181
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by Webbie

I can't imagine Miley Cyrus will sell many more records than Adele all because of that VMA performance.

F you webbie, I was just going to say that. Seriously, who was drawn in by this performance and though "fuck, I need me some Miley!"

Post #17   8/31/13 6:05:35PM   

FlashyG

Heavyweight Champ

FlashyG Avatar

Career:4,406-2,459
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by Webbie

Posted by jjeans

Posted by Webbie

Posted by jjeans

If it was Ke$ha nobody would be batting an eye because that's what you'd expect.

Maybe not, but she's still a dirty ho

Whoa watch what you're saying about my favourite artist there...

Posted by Webbie

What ever happened to just being a decent woman with talent? Why do they all have to act like retarded sluts?

They don't sell anymore. When was the last time someone brought a Beyonce song, all you hear about Adele is how fat she is, all you here about Taylor Swift is that she's broken up with someone.

Just having a voice and being decent will get you 0 media coverage which will give you 0 sales, it's hard being a female artist.

Actually, all I hear about Adele is how "amazing" her voice is, not that I agree.

She does pretty well sales-wise, doesn't she?

Miley's currently #3 on billboards top 100 chart, behind only her "Dance Partner" Robin Thicke, another wholesome pop star in Katy Perry and slightly ahead of one of the most wholesome out there...Lady Gaga.

Adele has nothing in the top 100 (although I don't know if she's released anything that would be recent enough to still be in the top 100 singles)

Post #18   8/31/13 6:36:51PM   

Webbie

MMA Sensei

Webbie Avatar

Career:162-107
Chips:
Yeah, I wouldn't really know. I can't honestly say I follow any of that stuff.

All I'm saying is, if you have to do that type of stuff to earn your money, you're pretty gross in my eyes.

But who cares what I think?

Post #19   8/31/13 6:48:50PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2