Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

The Official NFL 2013 thread

Print  
  Page 9 of 9   <<   6     7     8     9  
Posted By Message

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:2,263-1,218
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by kopower

Seattle already starting with the trash talk before the gameeven starts. Jimmy Graham got into a confrontation with a few of the Seattle players. Sorry Kpro, just can't root for your squad. Your D is cocky as hell. Just shut your mouths and let your play do the talking.

They did

No doubt they're good, but they don't need to jump around and get into people's faces when they make a tackle after a 5 yard gain. I realize they aren't the only team that does this, but they seem to do it every play.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #121   1/11/14 11:57:22PM   

Kpro

I STAB WATERBEDS!

Kpro Avatar

Career:2,479-1,275
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by kopower

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by kopower

Seattle already starting with the trash talk before the gameeven starts. Jimmy Graham got into a confrontation with a few of the Seattle players. Sorry Kpro, just can't root for your squad. Your D is cocky as hell. Just shut your mouths and let your play do the talking.

They did

No doubt they're good, but they don't need to jump around and get into people's faces when they make a tackle after a 5 yard gain. I realize they aren't the only team that does this, but they seem to do it every play.

Half of football is 90% mental..... Gotta keep the intimidation level up. 49ers play the same way. It works, regardless how I feel about it.

Post #122   1/12/14 1:21:23AM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Chips:
I know, I know..Haters gonna hate

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #123   1/12/14 8:26:23AM   

FlashyG

Heavyweight Champ

FlashyG Avatar

Career:2,260-1,272
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
If the NFL had the opportunity to script the final 4 teams left I don't think they could have come up with a better pair of conference championship games than what they've got.

Next weekend is going to be awesome.

Post #124   1/12/14 8:56:20PM   

JoeWarren33

MMA Sensei

JoeWarren33 Avatar

Career:2,073-1,291
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:
Feel bad for SD.

They got jobbed on that Denver FG, then their own kicker misses a makeable kick. Game could of gone to SD with a FG at the end, but instead they were down 7.
Disliked Rivers up until this year. He had a great year, and showed he is a competitor. I expect SD to be a tough team to beat next year.

Post #125   1/13/14 2:13:01PM   

papercut

Hulk Status

papercut Avatar

Career:1,290-1,016
Chips:

Posted by JoeWarren33

Feel bad for SD.

They got jobbed on that Denver FG, then their own kicker misses a makeable kick. Game could of gone to SD with a FG at the end, but instead they were down 7.
Disliked Rivers up until this year. He had a great year, and showed he is a competitor. I expect SD to be a tough team to beat next year.

I wish they would've gotten off to a better start but the injuries definitely started to take a toll throughout the game. especially with the running game and in the secondary. but my bolts will be back better next year.

Post #126   1/13/14 6:29:55PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Chips:
Great play by Sherman, but again he shows he has no class. What a dbag

Post #127   1/19/14 9:52:02PM   

Kpro

I STAB WATERBEDS!

Kpro Avatar

Chips:

Posted by kopower

I'd bet my life that Crabtree earned that `good game` ass slap with his part in the trash-talking. It's probably best for you to avoid media week with how much you hate on Sherm!

Beautiful that the two #1 seeds made it out on top as has been the case all year. Should be an excellent Super Bowl and contrast of team play style at The Meadowlands.

Last edited 1/20/14 7:57AM server time by Kpro
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #128   1/20/14 7:49:33AM   

Kpro

I STAB WATERBEDS!

Kpro Avatar

Chips:
Saw a similar one with Peyton & Brady so had to make this

Post #129   1/20/14 8:35:39AM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Kpro

Posted by kopower

I'd bet my life that Crabtree earned that `good game` ass slap with his part in the trash-talking. It's probably best for you to avoid media week with how much you hate on Sherm!

Beautiful that the two #1 seeds made it out on top as has been the case all year. Should be an excellent Super Bowl and contrast of team play style at The Meadowlands.

He's confident, I'll give him that. He also has the game to back up his trash talk. I just didn't like how he kept talking trash even after the game. My local sports radio station already has the audio clip, "Don't you ever talk about me!" playing constantly during their show this morning.

Post #130   1/20/14 8:46:39AM   

Kpro

I STAB WATERBEDS!

Kpro Avatar

Chips:

Posted by kopower

My local sports radio station already has the audio clip, "Don't you ever talk about me!" playing constantly during their show this morning.

All morning on sportsradio I've been hearing Niners fans saying they only lost because of the refs on the fumble at the 1 that Bowman was hurt during. The Niners got a turnover the next play anyways.....

That's sad to be grasping at excuses that had no impact and saying that otherwise they would've won. Couldn't have been Kaepernick's three 4th quarter turnovers the Seahawks D caused.

Last edited 1/20/14 9:27AM server time by Kpro
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #131   1/20/14 9:22:21AM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Chips:
Yeah, Kap definitely lost that game. He made some bad throws.

Post #132   1/20/14 1:16:12PM   

BuffaloDave

Heavyweight Champ

BuffaloDave Avatar

Career:909-516
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Starting to get a little scared, Pettine had a 2nd interview with Cleveland, would hate to see him leave after only one year, he turned Buffalo's defense around dramatically.

Post #133   1/21/14 8:36:01PM   

Page 9 of 9   <<   6     7     8     9