Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Grand Theft Auto V

Print  
  Page 2 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

SpiderSilva

PFM

SpiderSilva Avatar

Career:1,775-1,119
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by airkerma

Posted by Webbie

and BioShock Infinite.

On that note, I must add that Infinite's story (and especially the ending) is the greatest story I've ever experienced in any video game, bar none.

I played the first one and for some reason never picked up any others. I thoroughly enjoyed it so Idk what my fucking problem is but you're saying the newest is pretty disgusting? Is there any multiplayer? I try to get splitscreen games whenever I can

Online multiplayer looks amazing

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Post #16   8/26/13 10:51:20AM   

Webbie

MMA Sensei

Webbie Avatar

Career:155-103
Chips:

Posted by airkerma

Posted by Webbie

and BioShock Infinite.

On that note, I must add that Infinite's story (and especially the ending) is the greatest story I've ever experienced in any video game, bar none.

I played the first one and for some reason never picked up any others. I thoroughly enjoyed it so Idk what my fucking problem is but you're saying the newest is pretty disgusting? Is there any multiplayer? I try to get splitscreen games whenever I can

I'm not sure which game SpiderSilva is talking about, but no, there's no multiplayer, lol. Trust me though, with a game like Infinite you don't need multiplayer. If you enjoyed the original BioShock, don't bother playing BioShock 2 (unless you absolutely want to), but I can assure you that Infinite is way better than the original. I loved the original, but the ending was sort of anti-climatic IMO. Infinite is the exact opposite. The whole game just feels like it's building up to something huge the entire time, and the ending is so rewarding. Even if you're not a big gamer and just want to experience an amazing story and ending, Infinite is a rare experience. I highly recommend it to everyone.

BTW, in case you haven't heard, Infinite doesn't take place in the sea anymore; it takes place in the sky.

Last edited 8/26/13 11:59AM server time by Webbie
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #17   8/26/13 11:57:16AM   

george112

The Playground OG

george112 Avatar

Career:1,205-781
Camp: The Original Gangsters
Chips:
One word..

EPIC

Post #18   8/26/13 12:19:02PM   

Shawn91111

Shawn91111 Avatar

Career:2,583-1,357
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by Webbie

On PS3? We should play a game or two at some point.

I call OKC

I could do that, have to find the time though

Post #19   8/26/13 2:01:21PM   

DrivenDavies15

MMA Sensei

DrivenDavies15 Avatar

Career:1,315-754
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
I am pretty pumped for this game Haven't played a GTA game I didn't like and this looks like it'll blow every other game out of the water!

I play 360 right now, my gamertag is DrivenDavies15 if anyone wants to add me up. I don't play too often though and my live ran out a month ago which I probably won't renew until this game comes out

Seriously though, I really wish they were making this game for next gen consoles because I am deffs gonna buy a PS4 either at Christmas time or when EA UFC comes out.

Post #20   8/26/13 3:16:01PM   

jay98107

MMA Sensei

jay98107 Avatar

Career:2,742-1,520
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:
Add me Webbie, PSN = PFinchen. I'll be getting it opening day if I have the funds.

Post #21   8/28/13 3:25:30PM   

Webbie

MMA Sensei

Webbie Avatar

Chips:

Posted by jay98107

Add me Webbie, PSN = PFinchen. I'll be getting it opening day if I have the funds.

Will do.

Post #22   8/28/13 5:07:34PM   

Webbie

MMA Sensei

Webbie Avatar

Chips:
10 Crazy Awesome Things I Saw and Did in GTA Online.

For anyone interested, you should check out this link, especially the very first entry on the list...

"Rob a Liquor Store Together…and Then Betray Each Other

Masks will help during convenience store robberies.

You honk your horn outside of your buddy’s Vinewood apartment. He walks out and hops in your Aston Martin-ish car. He gets control of your radio. “Put it back on WCTR talk radio, dammit,” you say. “I want to listen to Lazlow.” You drive a couple miles, park, and get out. You each equip masks and glasses from the unique-to-GTA Online inventory menu, and walk into a convenience store. One of you points a gun at the clerk behind the counter. You can actually scream at him through your chat headset in order to intimidate him, making the cash grab go faster. You speed away with the police in pursuit, but eventually lose them in a parking garage under some downtown Los Santos skyscrapers. With the heat gone, it’s up to your friend – the one who actually got the cash from the clerk – to divvy up the cash as he sees fit. He could give you 10%, but then you could simply stop the car, get out, shoot him in the face, and take all the money for yourself. Or, you know, you could just split it 50-50 like gentlemen.

On a related note, you’re able to insure your cars in case other players steal them. You wouldn’t want to lose that heavily modified, custom Cheetah you spent thousands of in-game dollars and lots of time tricking out, would you?"

Sounds fucking epic

Last edited 9/4/13 5:26PM server time by Webbie

Post #23   9/4/13 5:24:24PM   

king_katool

MMA Sensei

king_katool Avatar

Career:325-231
Chips:
I wouldve done the midnight release but the gamestop by me is in a mall so im eagerly waiting for this bitch to open. 2 more hours ahhhhhhhhh

Add me psn king_katool

Well start a playground gang haha

Post #24   9/17/13 7:08:54AM   

jakewalters

BJ PENN FOREVER

jakewalters Avatar

Career:786-498
Chips:

Post #25   9/18/13 9:49:51AM   

Webbie

MMA Sensei

Webbie Avatar

Chips:

Posted by king_katool

I wouldve done the midnight release but the gamestop by me is in a mall so im eagerly waiting for this bitch to open. 2 more hours ahhhhhhhhh

Add me psn king_katool

I'll add you the next time I think of it.

I played the game almost all day yesterday. It's fucking amazing.

There's a mission called "Grass Roots", and I don't want to spoiler the mission for anyone who hasn't played it, so DO NOT read past this point if you don't want a spoiler, although this will only spoil one single mission; it won't give away any of the story or anything else.

So you're walking around and you come to a question mark on the map, and you walk up and see a guy sitting at a table with a big sign that says "legalize weed" on it. He proceeds to offer you a hit off of a joint he has all rolled up, assuring you that it doesn't make you nervous or paranoid or anything.

You eventually hit the joint, and suddenly you're FUCKED UP. Suddenly, many aliens are chasing you around trying to abduct you, while you have to kill them all with a gatling gun.

Epic stuff, and I've only just begun.

Post #26   9/18/13 3:38:01PM   

jakewalters

BJ PENN FOREVER

jakewalters Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Webbie

Posted by king_katool

Add me psn king_katool

There's a mission called "Grass Roots", and I don't want to spoiler the mission for anyone who hasn't played it, so DO NOT read past this point if you don't want a spoiler, although this will only spoil one single mission; it won't give away any of the story or anything else.

So you're walking around and you come to a question mark on the map, and you walk up and see a guy sitting at a table with a big sign that says "legalize weed" on it. He proceeds to offer you a hit off of a joint he has all rolled up, assuring you that it doesn't make you nervous or paranoid or anything.

You eventually hit the joint, and suddenly you're FUCKED UP. Suddenly, many aliens are chasing you around trying to abduct you, while you have to kill them all with a gatling gun.

Two other quick tips.. first one isn't a spoiler. Second one kinda is.

1. early on, get gold at all the shooting range activities. This will save you $25 on all future purchases which is pretty big if you do it from the start. some challenges are difficult to hit gold on but remember to strafe and hit up some youtube tutorial vids if you're still struggling.

2. i haven't hit this point in the game myself but read about it. there will come a scene where you can either help two random men in a hold-up or you can cap them. turns out if you help them, one of them turns out to be packie mcreary and you can use him in future heists (& he's good and cheap)

Post #27   9/18/13 11:01:39PM   

Webbie

MMA Sensei

Webbie Avatar

Chips:

Posted by jakewalters

Posted by Webbie

Posted by king_katool

Add me psn king_katool

Two other quick tips.. first one isn't a spoiler. Second one kinda is.

1. early on, get gold at all the shooting range activities.

Haha, this was the first thing I did. Well, second thing, right after I sat on Franklin's couch and smoked a joint while watching Impotent Rage

Post #28   9/19/13 12:08:28AM   

jakewalters

BJ PENN FOREVER

jakewalters Avatar

Chips:

Last edited 9/19/13 5:23AM server time by jakewalters

Post #29   9/19/13 5:22:45AM   

Webbie

MMA Sensei

Webbie Avatar

Chips:
Yeah, cops are much harder to evade in this game.

Posted by jakewalters

SPOILER: i haven't hit this point in the game myself but read about it. there will come a scene where you can either help two random men in a hold-up or you can cap them. turns out if you help them, one of them turns out to be packie mcreary and you can use him in future heists (& he's good and cheap)

I just came across this last night. I'm interested to see how Packie does in a heist now.

Last edited 9/19/13 4:29PM server time by Webbie

Post #30   9/19/13 4:29:18PM   

Page 2 of 3     1     2     3