Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Vinny Magalhaes nixes retirement plans, meets Jeff Monson in November

Print  
Posted By Message

DrivenDavies15

MMA Sensei

DrivenDavies15 Avatar

Career:1,519-865
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Vinny Magalhaes has decided against retirement after all.

Magalhaes (10-7, 1 NC) has agreed to meet Jeff Monson (49-15-1) in a heavyweight bout on Nov. 9 in Hawaii, the fighter confirmed with MMAFighting.com. The fight will be a part of the Global Warrior Challenge 2: USA vs. Brazil event.

"I never really thought of retiring," he said. "I made those comments within 24 hours after I had lost a fight, so I was still a little frustrated, and I was being too emotional with my responses. That's why I haven't said a thing since. I needed to clear my mind before starting to speak about my next moves."

LINK

Post #1   8/23/13 5:08:17PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:2,297-1,230
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Well, at least he shouldn't get knocked out in this fight.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #2   8/24/13 7:00:55PM   

Webbie

MMA Sensei

Webbie Avatar

Career:155-103
Chips:

Posted by kopower

Well, at least he shouldn't get knocked out in this fight.

He shouldn't have gotten knocked out against Perosh either

Post #3   8/24/13 7:33:39PM