Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

bad break up experiences.

Print  
  Page 3 of 4     1     2     3     4  
Posted By Message

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Career:2,339-1,246
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Update.

Found out she knew about my ex.
She has been reading all my texts and emails last two months. She may be reading this as well.
Trying to make things right to try to move forward

Post #31   8/8/13 11:59:15PM   

jay98107

MMA Sensei

jay98107 Avatar

Career:2,759-1,532
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:

Posted by prozacnation1978

Update.

Found out she knew about my ex.
She has been reading all my texts and emails last two months. She may be reading this as well.
Trying to make things right to try to move forward

Wait, the girl who just broke up with you has been reading your texts for months? That's a huge violation of trust.

Post #32   8/9/13 2:10:55AM   

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Chips:
Boys.

Even my friend was on her side on this one.

I gave her a key to my apt. Passwords to my iPad,and computer for her to use. And while I was gone or asleep she has been going through my phone.

I tried to say invasion. Trust is not there. Got more pissed
Went to my family. Told my dad mom and family about he. They don't know about her. Mom even tried to invite her to dinner in the future. Too find out she is absolutely done with me. I have a very very long term relationship with a girl I have been trying to get out under for years now. Been on a seperation while I dated this one. She won't leave m. AndAnd now I have to break it off for good. And there is no light at the end of the tunnel. I need to start fresh.

My ex feels betrayed. She should be. But I feel a mistrust for her looking into my phone and emails

Post #33   8/9/13 7:56:07AM   

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Chips:
Weird thing is all night till 130 in the morning I have been getting blocked phone calls about 6 total.
Didn't pick any up. It may have been my ex
Then again they didn't leave any messages.

All night me and my ex were texting my friend. Too be like a ambassador. She would show what i wrote or what she said.

What Pissed me off the most. Is while she broke up with me she was still looking at my emails and seeing who I have been emailing too. This after the break up.
Why I don't know.

But I changed my fucking password on my yahoo account
And finally got a word and number password on my phone
So no girl will ever do this again.

Post #34   8/9/13 8:03:20AM   

40ouncetofreedom

In Full Mount

40ouncetofreedom Avatar

Career:1,898-1,094
Camp: The Evil Empire
Chips:
1: I think you're being too nice.
2: As I've said before, There's too many cool chicks out there to put the pussy of one on a pedestal.
3: Again, You're being too nice, giving this chick freedom of your personal shit, And she used your shit to get some dirt on you and in the end it fucked you.
4: Stop blaming yourself, This chick would've most likely found some lame excuse to not be with you, instead of just being honest and saying ...I don't want this anymore...So she found an opening and sped to daylight with it.

Chicks dig nice respectful funny guys, but they also like a dude who can be a dick at times, Just to let them know who the Tony Danza of the relationship is.

It was only 3 months dude, That's not much time or hopefully cash you've wasted on her.

Get your balls back in your sack and go slay some new Vagina.

Post #35   8/9/13 8:09:10AM   

jjeans

Emma Watson Picture Incoming

jjeans Avatar

Career:1,126-675
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
I think this trust thing is a growing factor in relationships.

People are expected to be open about there phone codes etc and I guess the expression if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to worry.

My gf often checks my texts etc, now admittedly I openly let her, but if I don't its "why what are you hiding from me"
When that's said pisses me off. You aren't allowed a private life, but you're in a relationship. Things are supposed to be shared. Now I'm allowed access to my gfs phone as well, but she deletes her messages etc. which is also fine. What she doesn't realise is I delete selected messages as well. I just don't delete entire conversations. I delete individual messages. If she could put it all together I have conversations with her sister and mum and she knows that but I delete them (mainly about presents) so she's naive enough to believe I keep all conversations except ones about presents....

I have nothing really to hide though. I see her caution. In fact she had a circle of 3 best friends. I met one through her and became close friends, was introduced to the other, went out with her, the close friend didnt like that so got with me.... So my gf broke up with me, lost contact with the other 2.
Now I'm going out with the first girl and remain just friends with the other girl, my ex, all 3 pf us hate. So I guess there's reason why she's cautious. It happened in front of her nose...

Next thing to note is yes I'm friends with DD and maybe my gf wouldn't like that but if she ever read our conversation. 90% of them was helping me in the current relationship. I didn't want to talk to anyone I knew as that was too hard. Wish I had the balls to talk to one of you guys but didnt. And who's to say DD isn't a guy anyway..... Lol

I guess what I'm trying to say is, don't expect girls to want to check your phone etc. and if you are throwing caution to the wind, you better have a defence.

Also use it to you advantage.

Whether you think she'll read it or not. Have 1 close friend who you can tell shit too. My mate nick and I will sometimes send messages saying shit like "my gfs awesome" "I wish my gf would stay up later (or whatever) is that normal? is it worth bringing up?"
So if she reads it in private she won't wanna own up to reading the message but she knows what you think about her, don't go wild over it "I wish she'd wash the smelly bitch"
Also I normally send that message with a FB message saying, play along, so your friend knows to say shit like, I wouldn't bring it up, I thought you used to go to sleep early though"

Thiago Silva nuthugger.

Admin of MMA Memes of Facebook. A Roundtable Analyst on The MMA Podcast. Journalist for MMA Mental.

Dirty Blue #DoItForWatson

Post #36   8/9/13 8:27:36AM   

Shawn91111

The MMAPlayground's Co-Creator

Shawn91111 Avatar

Career:2,606-1,363
Chips:
Girl of 3 months with a key and passwords. Not very good

Post #37   8/9/13 12:19:48PM   

Shawn91111

Shawn91111 Avatar

Chips:
Do people really let their gf's and such check their phones, texts and emails. Why?

Post #38   8/9/13 12:22:54PM   

jay98107

MMA Sensei

jay98107 Avatar

Career:2,759-1,532
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:

Posted by jjeans

I think this trust thing is a growing factor in relationships.

People are expected to be open about there phone codes etc and I guess the expression if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to worry.

My gf often checks my texts etc, now admittedly I openly let her, but if I don't its "why what are you hiding from me"
When that's said pisses me off. You aren't allowed a private life, but you're in a relationship. Things are supposed to be shared. Now I'm allowed access to my gfs phone as well, but she deletes her messages etc. which is also fine. What she doesn't realise is I delete selected messages as well. I just don't delete entire conversations. I delete individual messages. If she could put it all together I have conversations with her sister and mum and she knows that but I delete them (mainly about presents) so she's naive enough to believe I keep all conversations except ones about presents....

I have nothing really to hide though. I see her caution. In fact she had a circle of 3 best friends. I met one through her and became close friends, was introduced to the other, went out with her, the close friend didnt like that so got with me.... So my gf broke up with me, lost contact with the other 2.
Now I'm going out with the first girl and remain just friends with the other girl, my ex, all 3 pf us hate. So I guess there's reason why she's cautious. It happened in front of her nose...

Next thing to note is yes I'm friends with DD and maybe my gf wouldn't like that but if she ever read our conversation. 90% of them was helping me in the current relationship. I didn't want to talk to anyone I knew as that was too hard. Wish I had the balls to talk to one of you guys but didnt. And who's to say DD isn't a guy anyway..... Lol

I guess what I'm trying to say is, don't expect girls to want to check your phone etc. and if you are throwing caution to the wind, you better have a defence.

Also use it to you advantage.

Whether you think she'll read it or not. Have 1 close friend who you can tell shit too. My mate nick and I will sometimes send messages saying shit like "my gfs awesome" "I wish my gf would stay up later (or whatever) is that normal? is it worth bringing up?"
So if she reads it in private she won't wanna own up to reading the message but she knows what you think about her, don't go wild over it "I wish she'd wash the smelly bitch"
Also I normally send that message with a FB message saying, play along, so your friend knows to say shit like, I wouldn't bring it up, I thought you used to go to sleep early though"

For me it's a matter of principle. If I let my girlfriend rifle through my phone, I'm abiding her lack of trust, even though there's fucking nothing there. Then I'm leaving the door open for her to question whether I'm actually bowling with my friends or doing stand-up at some shit hole or whatever I might be doing. Certainly not criticizing your decision to let your girl look at things. You're definitely in a different situation with the ex and the friend and whatnot. I just don't want to open the door to intrusive, unwarranted questions because, frankly, I'd rather just masturbate.

Post #39   8/9/13 12:49:40PM   

grappler0000

MODular Approach

grappler0000 Avatar

Career:2,690-1,487
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by Shawn91111

Do people really let their gf's and such check their phones, texts and emails. Why?

Holy shit, was just gonna ask the same thing. I just realized how over-complicated some of you are making your relationships out to be. Way too much drama in this thread for a bunch of guys. Why doesn't everyone just read their own messages? And if that's an actual problem for someone, it's very likely that they have excess baggage or aren't mature enough for a relationship...assuming everyone here is an adult. If she is working on re-building trust because of something you did, that's one thing, but there should be few other reasons.

Post #40   8/9/13 12:52:14PM   

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Chips:
Never did this before. Ever.

I gave her a key cause I work at 6 am she worked at 730,
No need to go home for a hour wents it out of her way
So I gave her a key. She can sleep for another hour shower and go to work.

Passwords.

Had a computer or iPad she can have internet access to
She needed a password to get on.

I was trying to be a nice guy. Got taken for granted.

Anyone have advise how to end a 5 plus year relationship

Not to be with the other. I need to do this cause its long over due

Post #41   8/9/13 2:33:28PM   

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Chips:
First girlfriend ever to do this.
I actually thought she may have done this.

But shit when I am asleep and my cell goes off for a text its obvious she can read it

Lesson learned for sure. Don't have guy friends to tall about this. But my girls are helping me.

Post #42   8/9/13 2:41:21PM   

Shawn91111

Shawn91111 Avatar

Chips:

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by Shawn91111

Holy shit, was just gonna ask the same thing. I just realized how over-complicated some of you are making your relationships out to be. Way too much drama in this thread for a bunch of guys. Why doesn't everyone just read their own messages? And if that's an actual problem for someone, it's very likely that they have excess baggage or aren't mature enough for a relationship...assuming everyone here is an adult. If she is working on re-building trust because of something you did, that's one thing, but there should be few other reasons.

Couldnt have said that any better

Post #43   8/9/13 3:14:58PM   

Shawn91111

Shawn91111 Avatar

Chips:

Passwords.

Ok she had your pc password, how did that give her access to emails for yahoo when a password is needed for that.

Post #44   8/9/13 3:16:04PM   

Shawn91111

Shawn91111 Avatar

Chips:

Passwords.

Post #45   8/9/13 3:18:55PM   

Page 3 of 4     1     2     3     4