Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

bad break up experiences.

Print  
  Page 1 of 4     1     2     3     4  
Posted By Message

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Career:2,478-1,317
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
So last week my girlfriend of three months broke up with me. It was cold. She waited till my lunch hour got in my car gave me my apt key told me we needed to break up and left. All within less than 2 mins.

She texted me a few times this week. I haven't spoke or texted her back since the car. Told me we could be good friends. I have problems expressing my feelings. Right now work has been a bitch so I haven't been taking care if her as much as she deserves. I still feel like shit. It just sucks.

Today a friend of mine gonna try to attempt a sit down with her see where her mind is at. And maybe reconcile.
I know at this points is relationship or nothing. I will stand firmly by either. I don't wanna lose her but friends with a ex you care for is completely out of the question for ever

Anyways. I thought. You guys can just give a brief
Story of a girl that may have gotten away from you or relationship you wish that may have never ended or ended very badly.

Post #1   8/7/13 2:09:13PM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:2,045-1,204
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
My last GF I had about 4 years ago I had dated for about a year. It was great for the first 9 months but the last 3 were shit. By the end I cared more about her daughter at the end. She said she needed a break so we took one. Come to find out she went to the beach with some dude. So I called and left a voicemail saying that if she didn't take me off the phine plan that I was gonna leave her with my bill. Got a call from sprint saying she was taking me off her plan. Havent spoken to her since.

Post #2   8/7/13 2:17:06PM   

shaneTpain

Av Bet Record: 36-48

shaneTpain Avatar

Career:1,481-954
Chips:
sorry to hear that chit Prozac. Girls are cold yoooo. There feelings can turn on a dime! I had a summer fling with a gypsy goddess & at the end of the summer I was moving away for school. I told her the summer was fun but long distance relays never work out BUT she convinces me that we're something more & we should remain in a long distance thing!! So I'm remaining loyal like a chump for 6 months & I find out via a friend that shes fuckin around with some other douche!!! I was pissed!!

Post #3   8/7/13 2:37:06PM   

postman

Heavyweight Champ

postman Avatar

Career:746-420
Chips:
3 months? Dude just stay quiet. If she comes back then you have the upper hand if she doesn't fuck it.

Post #4   8/7/13 3:21:29PM   

jakewalters

BJ PENN FOREVER

jakewalters Avatar

Career:896-557
Chips:
I dated a girl my freshman year of college for about 6 months. I was going home for the summer and she wasn't. Long story short, she really wanted to hang out with her ex-boyfriend but I didn't want to be controlling. I asked if she thought they would get back together, and she said she didn't know. I finished things right there.. here's where shit gets fucked up though. The last thing she told me before refusing to talk to me for 2 months? "I missed my period.". That bitch. She later apologized and said she was just trying to freak me out. Mission accomplished. Luckily I was working like 50 hours a week back home or else I would have worried myself to death.

Post #5   8/7/13 3:34:38PM   

40ouncetofreedom

In Full Mount

40ouncetofreedom Avatar

Career:1,945-1,125
Camp: The Evil Empire
Chips:
3 Months isn't very long dude.

Don't put the pussy on a pedestal. If your chick breaks-up with you once. Why would you even care to be interested in taking her back ? Chances are she'll just fuck you over again... Always take the high road and think of it as her loss....Then go out find some uglies, get drunk and super laid.....Remember if you get enough pennies...You'll eventually make a dime.

Post #6   8/7/13 3:37:42PM   

Shawn91111

The MMAPlayground's Co-Creator

Shawn91111 Avatar

Career:2,733-1,430
Chips:
Sorry to hear. Also why does she have a key after only 3 months?

Post #7   8/7/13 3:44:39PM   

Wallass

MMA Sensei

Wallass Avatar

Career:2,287-1,351
Camp: Canada's Finest
Chips:
I had a rough one 5 years ago. We dated for a year then thought the next step would be moving in together and right from the get-go it went sour. We weren't getting along and about a year and a half into the relationship and 6 months into living together I checked her phone and realized she'd been cheating on me. Not cool of me looking at her phone but I knew shit was up and that proved it. Long story short it was a bad break-up but it led to an unbelievable relationship that I'm in right now with undoubtedly the girl I'm going to marry as I never would have met this girl if I was with the other. The weird part is my current girlfriends sister is dating my best friend Cory (MooseJohnson on the board) and that's how I met her and meanwhile Cory's cousin is dating my ex (he wasn't the one she cheated on me with) but man it made me laugh knowing that she got cheated on by the guy she cheated on me with. Either way karma's a bitch and I'm better off now. Hang in there Prozac things will work out in the long run with or without this girl.

Post #8   8/7/13 5:02:52PM   

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Chips:
I gave her a key cause I would leave to work at 530 am
She had work at 7 so she would leave a hour later and lock up. Only 2nd girlfriend I ever gave a key too.

After this week. If she doesnt come back its over for good.
She a sweet girl. Been getting into UFC. Actually beat or tired me in wins 3 of last 4 events.
She has never had boyfriends. No guys wanted to date her. Just use her. Kind of shock she left me.

My friend who has met her is gonna call her within the hour. I just need to find out if I gotta move op.
I had a real connection with this girl. Been years Since I felt like this

Post #9   8/7/13 5:03:12PM   

Pskinner_mma314

In Full Mount

Pskinner_mma314 Avatar

Career:191-166
Chips:
Here's a thought....when a girl has never been treated rightand haw always been taken for granted and used, when she finally is gettin treated right, she ddoesn't know how to respond. Girls claim they are more in touch with their emotions, but they're just as big of idiots as we are, they just express it differently. Besides buddy, as has beensaid 3 months ain't no buggy, you were in the puppy love stage and that's prolly why you're feeling so hurt. I've been there, hell I've posted it on this site. At 4 months I thought we were sooooo in looove, then she broke it off and I was devastated. Looking back now after some time, I'm glad that bitch left, to get treated like shit some more. Ya dig your own grave or you build your own tower.

To quote the wise philosopher Rafiki(Lion King):
"Yeah it hurts, you can dwell on it OR.....you can learn fromit"

Post #10   8/7/13 5:26:53PM   

jjeans

Emma Watson Picture Incoming

jjeans Avatar

Career:1,173-700
Chips:
I don't want to give you advise as anyone can give it but nobody knows really what's best, everyone thinks there an expert, but everyone's different. But thanks for sharing your story man, it sounds like the girl was so used to something that being in a new situation suddenly freaked her and unsettled her.

It sucks that its affected you though and I hope you're okay.

Let us know if you get any answers though!

My relationships have always ended weirdly... What's weird is I never broke up with them...

First gf - I didn't want to hang out with her friends (3 months)
Second - she didn't want me to be seen out with me (under a month)
Third - she thought I was too friendly with her friends (?!?) (2 months)
Forth - she lived 150 miles away (9 months)
Fifth - she wanted to stay friends (1 month)
Sixth - I cheated on... at the time her best friend (3/4 months)

Only 2 of those properly upset me but things move on. I've been a dick in relationships and girls have been dicks to me, but you gotta learn. I guess that's what makes your situation suck is that you don't have any explanations or anything.

Thiago Silva nuthugger.

Admin of MMA Memes of Facebook. A Roundtable Analyst on The MMA Podcast. Journalist for MMA Mental.

Dirty Blue #DoItForWatson

Post #11   8/7/13 6:47:05PM   

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Chips:
Me too. Never broke up with anyone.
Only had a handful of relationships.
Three of them were for multiple years
With the last besides this lasting over 6 years.

I just don't wanna hurt their feelings too loyal to stay with them when I want out. Was cheated on once with my fiance when I was 19. It was hell. We dated for a few years. I did everything I could to hold on.

Update. My damm friend been edging me to give her my ex number. I did last night. She was suppose to call her by now. She hasn't yet which pissed me off. The waiting sucks. She is calling her now. If she accepts. Next step is a sit down between my friend nd her. Find out how she feels and stuff. Then last step is me talking to her. Either moving forward or ending it

Post #12   8/7/13 9:42:41PM   

Shawn91111

Shawn91111 Avatar

Chips:
Damn, engaged at 19, that's rough

Post #13   8/7/13 9:47:31PM   

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Chips:
She was my sole mate.
Never since found someone on same level as her not even close. But this girl that broke up with me made me feel like
Something could happen.

Update

My friend made contact. Said it through her off she went silent. I knew she was at work so either tonight or tommorrow ill find out if they will meet and chat. The waiting is killing me.

Reason why my friend and not me. Is cause I have a lot of hurt and betrayel inside me. And I attend to go for the throat and break them down. A lot of hate comes out and I don't wanna say something I will regret

Post #14   8/7/13 10:29:24PM   

Shawn91111

Shawn91111 Avatar

Chips:
I hope your female friend and ex are ok with each other. Some women feel threatened when a guy has close female friends.

Post #15   8/7/13 10:55:37PM   

Page 1 of 4     1     2     3     4