Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

The UFC is His Home, but Leonard Garcia Looking to a Legacy FC Takeover After Changing Camps

Print  
Posted By Message

grappler0000

MODular Approach

grappler0000 Avatar

Career:2,705-1,497
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Suffering through a five-fight losing streak, former WEC/UFC featherweight Leonard Garcia recognizes what he’s been doing wrong.

“I had a couple fights where I had been doing the same thing I’d done before and wasn’t moving forward with things I should have,” he said. “I was relying too much on landing the big punch.”

Not only does he feel like he was doing the wrong thing in fights, but also in training, thus Garcia has been working with a new team...

Full Story

Post #1   7/19/13 12:35:01PM   

FastKnockout

$ Impin' Ain't Easy $

FastKnockout Avatar

Career:1,681-939
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Not getting my hopes up. Changing camps is great and all but it's not like Greg Jackson was telling him to go in there fight after fight throwing nothing but haymakers. He only has himself to blame.

Post #2   7/19/13 1:52:20PM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:1,013-583
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by FastKnockout

Not getting my hopes up. Changing camps is great and all but it's not like Greg Jackson was telling him to go in there fight after fight throwing nothing but haymakers. He only has himself to blame.

I don't know what other camp can help him with an mma overhaul at this stage of the game.

Post #3   7/19/13 2:13:24PM