Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Really, who is Chael Sonnen?

Print  
Posted By Message

Chael_Sonnen

Follow.The.Buzzards

Chael_Sonnen Avatar

Career:1,277-785
Chips:
Who is Chael Sonnen?

First off, I am a Brilliant man and it's something that has plagued me for a looooong time.

You wanna know who Chael Sonnen is? Chael Sonnen is a tyrant. Chael Sonnen is a dictator. Chael Sonnen is the leader of the free world. Chael Sonnen has the skills to make Superman run and hide like a little girl. Chael Sonnen could walk on the sun and wouldn't even melt. Chael Sonnen could wear the Golden Gate Bridge as his Championship belt. Two-hundred and thirty-seven perfectly woven pounds created by God. Chael Sonnen is the Sheriff in this town.

People told me I sold out. You're damn right, I sold out. I sold out Las Vegas, MGM, the Staples Center, Oracle Arena, Chicago & Houston. And on August 17th, only on Chael Sports 1, I will sell out Boston...Get your tickets now!

There will be 17,565 in attendance, of which 17,546 will NOT be cheering for Shogun and my demand to the ONE Shogun fan is simple: SILENCE. When I come through the curtain, YOU will sit down, YOU will shut your mouth, YOU will show respect to their Oregonian guest or I will go back in the dressing room, back to the car, back to the airport, back to West Linn, and that one Shogun fan/ingrate ain't even gonna see me fight.

Lastly, I will remain humble as usual leading up to the fight...but once I whoop Shogun, I'll become a jerk....I imagine, for once in my existence. They tell me Shogun is good but I know that can't be true, I saw him in person get his ass kicked by Hendo, and he's 52.

Image Attachment(s):

Photo Attachment 1

Last edited 7/18/13 1:53AM server time by chael_sonnen
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #1   7/18/13 1:52:33AM   

sparky

AV BET Record: 41-10

sparky Avatar

Career:2,860-1,571
Camp: Team Fry Guy
Chips:
picture of the day