Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Remember my name.....

Print  
Posted By Message

Chael_Sonnen

Follow.The.Buzzards

Chael_Sonnen Avatar

Career:1,277-785
Chips:
When I think of Walter H. White, I can't help but think of Richard Nixon....

Both of their social commentary and tales of heroic adventure catapulted us into worlds of superhuman greatness. They both cleansed our minds palate and taught us the truth about Meth, Politics, Drug Cartel, Terrorists, Mind-Numbing Democrats, and Walt's currents plans for creating a CHAELOCRACY, which translates to "a Better Earth."

Don't ever forget Walter White, shower him with praise, as in the final 8 episodes, he takes you into his manly mitts like a lump of clay and reshapes you in his own likeness.

Like all men of Myth and Legend, Walter White strives for the betterment of the human race. Prometheus brought us fire, Dana White brought us the modern-day gladiator; and Walter Hartwell White brings us the step-by-step guide to being a great human being and Drug Lord / Patriot

I think at least once a day, WE SHOULD ALL start trying to be like Walter White. The time is almost here for the final 8 episodes.

In closing,
If I where ever so lucky to poison a child like Walt has, I hope I can do it with the adult care and precision of America's greatest Drug Lord / Criminal Mind / Dad

Image Attachment(s):

Photo Attachment 1

Last edited 7/15/13 1:56PM server time by chael_sonnen
Edit note/reason: n/a
2 total post edits

Post #1   7/15/13 1:51:06PM   

Budgellism

Raptors Fan

Budgellism Avatar

Career:2,669-1,526
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Breaking Bad is always such a long wait but it's always worth it.

Post #2   7/15/13 3:51:47PM   

postman

Heavyweight Champ

postman Avatar

Career:746-420
Chips:
I used to get Breaking Bad on Netfilx but lost track of where I was at. I need to figure out where I left off and get caught up. I really don't even remember where I was at.

Post #3   7/15/13 4:48:58PM   

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Career:2,291-1,224
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Never watched it

Post #4   7/15/13 8:39:40PM