Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Cris Cyborg Talks Invicta FC, Coenen, UFC and Rousey

Print  
Posted By Message

nwowolfpack

MMA Regular

nwowolfpack Avatar

Career:403-346
Camp: PunchDrunkGamer
Chips:
Some tidbits.....

PDG: With the PED situation behind you, what was the biggest lesson you learned from that experience?
Cyborg Santos: Don’t trust anyone! And I have to control my weight. Cutting to 145 is always a battle, I made a mistake and now it is behind me and it is time to move on.

PDG: You’ve had words with Ronda Rousey in the past. What do you think of the animosity between the two of you now? Is it all for the cameras or is it genuine? Cyborg Santos: It is all genuine, I want to knock her out.

PDG: Despite the war of words, what do you think of Rousey as a fighter?
Cyborg Santos: She is a one trick pony and she ran from me to 135. I have nothing else to say.

Here is the rest Cris “Cyborg” Santos – Ready for Invicta FC 6 and Marloes Coenen

Post #1   7/12/13 11:06:38PM   

warglory

Heavyweight Champ

warglory Avatar

Career:535-344
Chips:
I wish people who get caught red handed cheating would be more humble in their approach to talking about rivalries. I highly doubt Rousey ducked Cyborg, and even if it were the case, she is now a champion in the UFC, and Cyborg is starting from scratch. She should show more respect.

Post #2   7/13/13 1:48:10PM   

machodog76

MMA Sensei

machodog76 Avatar

Career:2,501-1,553
Camp: country KO
Chips:
I stiil can't see how staying in your own weight class equates to running from someone. Wouldn't it be hiding?

Post #3   7/14/13 6:18:34PM