Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Josh Thomson And Anthony Pettis Bicker On Twitter

Print  
Posted By Message

FastKnockout

THE RUTHLESS ONE

FastKnockout Avatar

Career:1,621-903
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Things are starting to get heated between Josh Thomson and Anthony Pettis.

Thomson tweeted that he was hoping to get a fight against Pettis after speaking with UFC President Dana White, the two then agreed to fight via Twitter. Pettis would go on state in an interview with MMAFighting that he would fight Thomson “even though no one knows who he is.”

Seems as though Thomson took offence.

Link

Post #1   7/11/13 2:35:41PM   

SpiderSilva

Spiderweidman

SpiderSilva Avatar

Career:1,760-1,113
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Pettis barking up the wrong tree. Thompson has the skill set that can beat Pettis most of the time.

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Post #2   7/11/13 3:31:58PM   

SpiderSilva

Spiderweidman

SpiderSilva Avatar

Chips:
Also I tired of Pettis getting hurt all the Damn time then thinking he always deserves a fucking title shot. I hope this fight happens and Thompson beats a hole in Pettis.

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Post #3   7/11/13 3:43:30PM   

icantthinkofanything

MMA Sensei

icantthinkofanything Avatar

Career:904-633
Camp: 360 Mafia
Chips:
Thompson was on fire with that head kick, but I think Pettis is ahead in the kicking department, and can mostly stop the td's. Pettis ftw

Post #4   7/11/13 4:07:36PM   

jae_1833

TTTHS

jae_1833 Avatar

Career:2,471-1,565
Chips:
At least they are talking legit trash on each other...Thompson vs Pettis is good to me!

Post #5   7/11/13 5:04:50PM   

isk

In Full Mount

isk Avatar

Career:-
Chips:
I see this fight going one of two ways -

1) Someone gets lit up.

2) Someone controls it thru takedowns after psyching out the other guy into expecting a standup shootout.

Either way, it's a fight that should happen. I want Pettis to fight Aldo or Bendo beforehand. I think he's earned it (twice), and each fight is exciting on its own merits.

Post #6   7/11/13 5:20:58PM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:983-570
Chips:

Posted by SpiderSilva

Pettis barking up the wrong tree. Thompson has the skill set that can beat Pettis most of the time.

It actually sounds like you're barking up the wrong av bet tree. I got pettis

Post #7   7/11/13 5:42:06PM   

SpiderSilva

Spiderweidman

SpiderSilva Avatar

Chips:

Posted by airkerma

Posted by SpiderSilva

It actually sounds like you're barking up the wrong av bet tree. I got pettis

Challenge accepted

Post #8   7/11/13 9:03:50PM   

Pookie

Remember Paul Herrera

Pookie Avatar

Career:1,804-1,005
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Thomson beats Pettis, Thomson beats Bendo, Melendez v. Thomson 4 happens for the title. Melendez wins a controversial SD. Melendez v. Thomson 5 happens. Majority draw. Melendez v. Thomson 6 happens.

Post #9   7/11/13 9:31:27PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:

Posted by SpiderSilva

Also I tired of Pettis getting hurt all the Damn time then thinking he always deserves a fucking title shot. I hope this fight happens and Thompson beats a hole in Pettis.

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #10   7/12/13 1:25:19AM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:

Posted by Pookie

Thomson beats Pettis, Thomson beats Bendo, Melendez v. Thomson 4 happens for the title. Melendez wins a controversial SD. Melendez v. Thomson 5 happens. Majority draw. Melendez v. Thomson 6 happens.

We aren't that far away from a similar fate happening in the HW division, I think other divisions should follow suit

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #11   7/12/13 1:27:06AM