Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Revenge is Sweet

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

tcunningham

Combat Sport and Fitness

tcunningham Avatar

Career:519-361
Chips:
i hate bullies. i make it a point to embarrass them whenever possible. all they are is insecure people that need to belittle other people to make them feel better or fit in. there was a bully when i was in the Marine Corps, he used to treat people like shit just because he could. he would treat lower ranking marines like shit and even his peers just because he was a big dude who thought he was tough. i picked up the same rank as him and it was less than a week before i beat his ass. he didnt change so i knew he never would so i said fuck him. he didnt deserve any respect as far as im concerned. some people will be the same POS until the day they die. one of my only regrets is not standing up for the bullied kids in school more often. i'll never make that mistake again. good for you UFC_Fanatic, props for handing out an ass whoopin'

Post #16   7/3/13 1:35:05AM   

FastKnockout

TRICK 'R TREAT

FastKnockout Avatar

Career:1,856-1,025
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by LooseCannon

I've got a pretty good story. I was in Texas with my cousins & we were at a bar called Smiley's getting pretty hammered. He was in a fraternity & as part of their ritual would get into random fights. So he had the idea of going to the Men's room & the next guy to walk in we would jump. He stands at the urinal & i'm at the stall looking over waiting for the next guy to walk in. Then this huge guys comes walking in, I look over & we both nod to each other, naaaah. So then after he leaves an average size guy walks in & then he goes to the guy, "What you talking to my girl for" & slugs the guy then I jump in & hold the guys arms while my cousin wails on him. The funny thing is that the guy keeps yelling "I know Smiley! I know Smiley." Then my cousins friend walks in & is like wtf & the guy wiggles & starts to get away, but before he makes it out the door I smash his head into it. Then as we're going back into the bar, the bodyguards tackle & throw out my cousin & his friend while I walk away like nothin happened.

There's nothing good about your cousin being a little bitch and needing help jumping unsuspecting people trying to have a good time and just take a damn piss.

Post #17   7/3/13 2:42:59AM   

FastKnockout

TRICK 'R TREAT

FastKnockout Avatar

Career:1,856-1,025
Chips:

Posted by LooseCannon

Coincidentally I was a big fan of Tank Abbott, though not nearly his size. Theres plenty more, but instead of throwing out tidbits we'll just save those for another day & another thread. Link

It all sounds like bullshit honestly.

Post #18   7/3/13 2:45:47AM   

VILLIN

Human/Sloth Hybrid

VILLIN Avatar

Career:1,883-1,079
Chips:
Agreed, big steaming pile of bullshit.

Post #19   7/3/13 4:05:26AM   

jjeans

Emma Watson Picture Incoming

jjeans Avatar

Career:1,173-700
Chips:
LC Man I think you missed the entire point of the thread. The thread was not to list stories showing your machosim in beating up "the next guy who walks in the bathroom but being selective about it" the fact you also 2 on 1'd the poor fucker is even lower.

The Playground doesn't wanna hear stories about you kicking guys asses and were not gonna be like wow LC is the alphamale on this site. The alphamales are Jae - Bojangez - Tcunningham and the MODs. The PG isn't sherdog dude... Beating up guys who have little to no relevance in your life and beating there to the point you think there dead is a joke.

I coulda mentioned stories that I was beaten up by 4/5/6 guys at once but made out like I was one of the crowd. But I didn't need to BS or big up my story.

The PG although its a MMA site and we love watching 2 guys who signed up for it, compete in a sanctioned fight, as a site we have an incredible family style community and right now your acting like the long lost step-cousin who's dad went to jail and lost all contact with the family but you've shown up to the reunion and now you're coming along telling us stories that should threaten us to make us feel scared of you. You're not gonna be the alphamale in this family.

The point of this thread was UFC_Fanatic coming out of his shell and being honest and open with us. Like many of us, he was bullied, he admitted that. I think you probably were too which is why your insecure and need to come across and the mean dude.

His story was from within, he was passionate about telling it and it was described well and believable. Your stories when they were believable made you sound like a thug and weren't given any background which makes it sound like you just enjoy beating up strangers without any reason. Not only that but you pick and choose the weak looking strangers.

The point of the thread was UFC_Fanatic telling us how he got revenge on someone who he didn't like being in his life when he was young and when he came across him later in life he hadnt matured and after all those years UFC_Fantatic got to go what he always wanted.

Your stories painted you as a bully who hasn't matured... Maybe your story has yet to be finished.

Last edited 7/3/13 5:38AM server time by jjeans
Edit note/reason: n/a

Thiago Silva nuthugger.

Admin of MMA Memes of Facebook. A Roundtable Analyst on The MMA Podcast. Journalist for MMA Mental.

Dirty Blue #DoItForWatson

Post #20   7/3/13 5:36:56AM   

LooseCannon

Standup Guy

LooseCannon Avatar

Career:1,713-980
Camp: Playground Bullies
Chips:
He told a story about knocking a guy out cold and asked us to tell our own stories. The one at the bar I just thought was funny cause the guy kept saying "I know Smiley," & I didn't even hit the guy. As for the others, I didn't start or cause the fights always letting the other guy throw the first punch. One of them I was even defending my friend that got sucker punched in the ear passed out in the backseat of a car. I was only telling the stories because I thought they were funny & interesting. The sport we're all into is fighting, seems like the perfect place to reminisce.

Last edited 7/3/13 12:04PM server time by loosecannon
3 total post edits

Post #21   7/3/13 11:27:01AM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:2,062-1,210
Chips:

Posted by jjeans

LC Man I think you missed the entire point of the thread. The thread was not to list stories showing your machosim in beating up "the next guy who walks in the bathroom but being selective about it" the fact you also 2 on 1'd the poor fucker is even lower.

The Playground doesn't wanna hear stories about you kicking guys asses and were not gonna be like wow LC is the alphamale on this site. The alphamales are Jae - Bojangez - Tcunningham and the MODs. The PG isn't sherdog dude... Beating up guys who have little to no relevance in your life and beating there to the point you think there dead is a joke.

I coulda mentioned stories that I was beaten up by 4/5/6 guys at once but made out like I was one of the crowd. But I didn't need to BS or big up my story.

The PG although its a MMA site and we love watching 2 guys who signed up for it, compete in a sanctioned fight, as a site we have an incredible family style community and right now your acting like the long lost step-cousin who's dad went to jail and lost all contact with the family but you've shown up to the reunion and now you're coming along telling us stories that should threaten us to make us feel scared of you. You're not gonna be the alphamale in this family.

The point of this thread was UFC_Fanatic coming out of his shell and being honest and open with us. Like many of us, he was bullied, he admitted that. I think you probably were too which is why your insecure and need to come across and the mean dude.

His story was from within, he was passionate about telling it and it was described well and believable. Your stories when they were believable made you sound like a thug and weren't given any background which makes it sound like you just enjoy beating up strangers without any reason. Not only that but you pick and choose the weak looking strangers.

The point of the thread was UFC_Fanatic telling us how he got revenge on someone who he didn't like being in his life when he was young and when he came across him later in life he hadnt matured and after all those years UFC_Fantatic got to go what he always wanted.

Your stories painted you as a bully who hasn't matured... Maybe your story has yet to be finished.

Post #22   7/3/13 1:56:58PM   

jakewalters

BJ PENN FOREVER

jakewalters Avatar

Career:913-568
Chips:

Posted by LooseCannon

I hop out of the car & do my signature head & arm toss, get on top & landed about 10 clean haymakers until a few people pull me off. The guy is out cold blood running down his mouth, I thought I killed him.

Post #23   7/3/13 5:20:41PM   

Shawn91111

The MMAPlayground's Co-Creator

Shawn91111 Avatar

Career:2,781-1,448
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by LooseCannon

I got a couple more then. My first job when I was 16 was in fast food, so I was in the back munchin on some chicken tenders. This guy goes & tells the boss on me saying i'm not doing my job. The boss didn't care, but i'm still pissed off the principle so I tell the guy to meet me out back the next day. We both bring a couple friends & as every fight I let the other guy throw the first punch. After that I threw the guy down, landed one clean punch, split the guys forehead open & all you see is blood. Pretty sure he had to go get stitches, either way I think he learned his lesson.

So you're a slacker at work stealing food, tell the guy you want to fight. But then bring others? Whats the point of that again?

Post #24   7/3/13 6:00:52PM   

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,327-1,229
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
The levels of douchebaggery in this thread are through the roof.

Affliction shirts for everyone with a cool story, bro!

Post #25   7/3/13 10:20:42PM   

JoeWarren33

MMA Sensei

JoeWarren33 Avatar

Career:2,164-1,334
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:

I've got a pretty good story. I was in Texas with my cousins & we were at a bar called Smiley's getting pretty hammered. He was in a fraternity & as part of their ritual would get into random fights. So he had the idea of going to the Men's room & the next guy to walk in we would jump. He stands at the urinal & i'm at the stall looking over waiting for the next guy to walk in. Then this huge guys comes walking in, I look over & we both nod to each other, naaaah. So then after he leaves an average size guy walks in & then he goes to the guy, "What you talking to my girl for" & slugs the guy then I jump in & hold the guys arms while my cousin wails on him. The funny thing is that the guy keeps yelling "I know Smiley! I know Smiley." Then my cousins friend walks in & is like wtf & the guy wiggles & starts to get away, but before he makes it out the door I smash his head into it. Then as we're going back into the bar, the bodyguards tackle & throw out my cousin & his friend while I walk away like nothin happened.

Wow!!

You are a real winner their LC!!

You should go hang with Rob Emerson because you both have two things in common, you both enjoy jumping people and your both d-bags!!

Last edited 7/4/13 10:26PM server time by joewarren33
2 total post edits

Post #26   7/4/13 10:05:41PM   

Svartorm

Hammer of the Gods

Svartorm Avatar

Career:2,077-1,253
Chips:

Posted by UFC_Fanatic

I've been going back and forth since yesterday as to whether or not I should share this here, but damn it, the more I think about it the more giddy and proud I become.
Yesterday I decided that I'd go and get in some training today visiting the gym and maybe rolling with some people working my jj before I had to work in like 5 hours since I hadn't actually went in and done any sparring or anything in about a month. Busy work schedule and general laziness prevented me from training, but I woke up really feeling the urge to put some work in. Well, when I walk in and see everybody training it doesn't take long for me to notice that there is a new addition to our little group. It is none other than the absolute worst bully I ever had to deal with in school.

For a little back story, I got bullied A LOT in school. I was a nerd (still am, only now I'm proud about it instead of insecure), playing card games like yugi-oh, and being a member of the chess club, so I was a juicy target, but this guy made my life absolute hell from 8th grade all the way through my senior year. He was the worst bully I ever had to deal with. In high school he really hit his stride with it when he would start pushing me down the stairs in the crowded as stairways between classes if he was behind me, making fun of me, calling me any name you could think of, throwing shit at me in study halls and class rooms and pretty much every low class douche baggery that you can think of. This guy is like 5'7" to my 6 feet (5'11 1/2 technically) and he weighs like 30 lbs lighter than me, so it's probably a great deal of that whole short man's complex a lot of short dudes have.

Well, when I walked in and saw him my first thought was "fuck this, I'm out", but I then remembered that I train with some other people who used to pick on me, and they've changed since high school, and a couple have even apologized for everything they did to me, so I thought that may be the case with him too. Turns out I was mistaken. I start rolling with some people and as soon as he notices me he starts in on me, calling me a fag, and a pussy and telling me to get out of "his gym" because I don't belong with the rest of them. After this goes on for 10-15 minutes I decide I'm out, I grab my shit and start to leave. He of course says that I better go because I wouldn't last one minute sparring with him so I drop my shit and tell him he's on and that if I land one solid right hand he's going to sleep. I was beyond angry at this point. He acts all giddy and start talking shit as we put on the sparring equipment and tells everybody that they should watch on as he kos me. I don't say anything I just put my shit on as fast as I can and then I waited for him. Normally I refuse to go full bore when I spar because I don't like hurting people more than necessary, and I especially try to lay off my leg kicks because I've kicked people hard enough in the legs that I've left welts and bruises, which is unnecessary for general sparring.

Well for him, I wasn't holding back. I landed several hard leg kicks, took him off his feet with one of them, I was throwing spinning back fists, wheel kicks, flying knees, everything that I have in my bag. I was head hunting like a mofo throwing right hands but just missing or only landing glancingly most of the time. Not going to lie, he did manage to get in on me and hit me with a couple hard shots, probably harder than I've been hit in a long time. I've got a decent little shiner on my left eye. Anyway, the point of this whole story is that in the end he dropped his hands when I faked an inside leg kick and I threw a huge right hook (really it was closer to a haymaker than an actual hook) and landed flush and he face planted into the mat out cold. It was amazing. That was probably the hardest I've ever hit anyone in my life and I knew as soon as I landed it was over. It's one of those things where you land a shot and you can just feel it by the way you land that it was perfect. It's messed up, but I felt good hurting him like that. I felt like all those years of torment he put me through had finally come back around on him. In probably like 2 or so minutes (it felt like forever in the heat of the moment, but I'm sure it only took a couple minutes), I made up for all the shit he put me through. For any of you that or are concerned for him, after a minute or so he woke up asking what happened and then got pissed off as all hell and threw a tantrum when he found out. Still, I think with all the stuff I've done in my life, this little piece of revenge is probably in my top 3 favorite things I've ever done. I just wish somebody at the gym had recorded it or if they did record it, that they'd give it to me so I could put it on here for the rest of you to see. I'm super proud of myself.

On a related note, I'm sure that there are some of you on here that also got bullied, and I wonder if some of you have any revenge stories, or times when you were able to flip the tables. Maybe ended up becoming their boss in the workplace or what have you. What kind of experiences with dick heads do you have?

GREAT!

You too JJ!

I really didn't get picked on much after 6th grade, because I put a kid in the hospital and had that reputation for the rest of my time in school. However, there was a girl that would run her mouth at me for years and I couldn't do much about that for obvious reasons.

A couple months after high school, I got a job at Pizza Hut and it turns out she worked there, and took that as a sign to continue being a bitch to me. Was always condescending and not helpful in the least as far as training me, making for a crap work experience at first. Turns out I had a knack for restaurants however and within about three months I'd leapfrogged her and became her boss, which made for some delicious revenge for a good while.

Eventually she admitted the reason she was always a bitch to me is because we were in several classes throughout school and I already made her feel stupid. Made me realize there's generally a reason for bullying beyond someone just being a piece of garbage, and sometimes exploring that yields better results than revenge.

Or, sometimes Mr, Fanatic, a nice overhand right KO is just what the dude needed.

DREAM 1 - 2nd in Pts
Cage Rage 23 - 6th in Pts
Secondary League Season 3 - 12th in Pts
Secondary League Season 7 - 16th in Wagers
Primary League Season 7 - 26th in Wagers
Secondary League Season 6 - 30th in Pts
Secondary League Season 1 - 31st in Pts
Primary League Season 6 - 39th in Wagers
Secondary League Season 7 - 41st in Pts

Post #27   7/5/13 2:37:31PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2