Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Would You Rather? Official Thread

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

cowcatcher

Steady MODdin'

cowcatcher Avatar

Career:2,542-1,461
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by jakewalters

Posted by ChrisSabal

horse and a hippo. Easy.

Would You Rather: suck on your mom's tit to be able to fall asleep or get head kicked by Cro Crop to be able to fall asleep?

Damn. I mean... to be honest I would have a tough time sleeping after sucking my mom's tit. I would have no problem sleeping after a CC headkick. I'll go with Mirko.

Would you rather be 4'4" or 7'7"?

All things said and done, and having already sucked on Jake's mom's tit, I'd take the boob. Jake's mom has a wonderful rack and so he's a liar for saying LHK.

On to the next question: 7'7". It's once again an easy choice. When you're too tall to function people want to help you out all the time, when you're too short, people try their best to shuffle around you. I'll take tall and beloved over short and forgotten every day.

Johnny Depp as Gilbert Grape, or his mom in the movie? Hot guy, or morbidly obese chick? Who you gonna do?

Last edited 6/29/13 3:18AM server time by cowcatcher
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #16   6/29/13 3:17:44AM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:2,263-1,218
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Gilberts mom.

Would you rather have a threesome with Kpro and a tranny midget, or cowcatcher, and a sheep?

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #17   6/29/13 11:55:14AM   

40ouncetofreedom

In Full Mount

40ouncetofreedom Avatar

Career:1,931-1,117
Camp: The Evil Empire
Chips:

Posted by prozacnation1978

Posted by iwannabesedated

Posted by Drudinh

Film away. as long as there isn't anything additional to the filming, cuz nobody wants to see that.

Would you rather have an issue where daily you can't help but to have rotten smelling squidgy skid marks in your drawers, or have nipples that constantly bleed through shirts, bras, pads, or whatever you try to use to cover it up?

Skid Marks,

Would you rather, Bite into a used Urinal cake from a dive bar, Or Have Fiery poops that makes you go back and forth forever and while shitting you to have watch videos of Oprah sobbing into a lean cuisine ?

And Part II

for anyones brave enough....Would you rather be a girl in 2 girls 1 cup, or the dude in Kids in the Sandbox ?

TOUGH DECISION.
Probably kid in the sandbox

Question

Would you rather Fuck a women who is HIV positive bareback no rubber. Two shots inside her. Or....

Fuck your grandma once. I'll let you turn the lights out

Have you actually seen Kids in the Sandbox ? lol

Post #18   6/29/13 3:10:01PM   

jakewalters

BJ PENN FOREVER

jakewalters Avatar

Career:872-548
Chips:

Posted by kopower

Gilberts mom.

Would you rather have a threesome with Kpro and a tranny midget, or cowcatcher, and a sheep?

I can speak from experience here.. CC has enough sedatives to put down a rhino, so that sheep is gonna be out. Kpro on the other hand likes to give his tranny midgets meth and PCP. Those little assholes can get too rambunctious. As much as I enjoy the former, i gotta go with the latter.

Would you rather be the best racquetball player in the world or find $43 on the street

Post #19   6/29/13 3:19:39PM   

frizzzlecake

MMA Sensei

frizzzlecake Avatar

Career:493-296
Chips:

Posted by jakewalters

Posted by ChrisSabal

horse and a hippo. Easy.

Would You Rather: suck on your mom's tit to be able to fall asleep or get head kicked by Cro Crop to be able to fall asleep?

Damn. I mean... to be honest I would have a tough time sleeping after sucking my mom's tit. I would have no problem sleeping after a CC headkick. I'll go with Mirko.

Would you rather be 4'4" or 7'7"?

4'4, P4P best Midget wrestler of all time.

Professional Football Kicker Sebastian Janikowski get's to kick your genitals as if it were a football(He's made 60 yard field goals to get an idea of his leg power), or a Overeem knee to the genitals?

Post #20   6/29/13 5:59:22PM   

jakewalters

BJ PENN FOREVER

jakewalters Avatar

Chips:

Posted by frizzzlecake

Professional Football Kicker Sebastian Janikowski get's to kick your genitals as if it were a football(He's made 60 yard field goals to get an idea of his leg power), or a Overeem knee to the genitals?

I choose Janikowski. Overeem is accurate with those knees, Janikowski will likely be drunk and there's a chance he misses.

Would you rather: Fuck a donkey and no one knows about it OR not fuck a donkey, but everyone thinks you fucked a donkey.

Post #21   6/29/13 7:02:57PM   

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Career:2,436-1,301
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by jakewalters

Posted by frizzzlecake

I choose Janikowski. Overeem is accurate with those knees, Janikowski will likely be drunk and there's a chance he misses.

Would you rather: Fuck a donkey and no one knows about it OR not fuck a donkey, but everyone thinks you fucked a donkey.

Not Fuck a donkey and everyone knows about it.
I either get rid of all my friends or I would move to a new city

Would you rather have your Dick and balls cut off and fed to you or...... Have both your legs and arms amputated but your be in surgery so you won't feel it but gotta live rest of your life as a gimp

Post #22   6/29/13 7:25:16PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:

Posted by jakewalters

Would you rather be the best racquetball player in the world or find $43 on the street

$43, thats 2 songs at a strip club plus tip

would you rather be a Chicago Cubs fan or a Cleveland Browns fan?

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #23   6/29/13 10:04:35PM   

jakewalters

BJ PENN FOREVER

jakewalters Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

Cubs. At least when I decide to kill myself, it will be in a nice stadium

Would you rather: Have to sweat mayo or poop softballs the rest of your life?

Post #24   6/29/13 11:00:40PM   

ChrisSabal

Go Cubs Go!

ChrisSabal Avatar

Career:779-547
Camp: TKO
Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by jakewalters

HOW DARE YOU COMPARE THESE TWO UNLIKE SPORTS TEAMS!

Post #25   6/30/13 12:01:55AM   

jakewalters

BJ PENN FOREVER

jakewalters Avatar

Chips:

Posted by ChrisSabal

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by jakewalters

HOW DARE YOU COMPARE THESE TWO UNLIKE SPORTS TEAMS!

Very true. At least the Browns have a few league championships in the last century

Now answer the damn question!

Sweat mayo or poop softballs?

Post #26   6/30/13 12:19:25AM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:
sweat mayo, the fat chicks will love me

as an MMA fighter, would you rather get KTFO in under 3 minutes or get completely outclassed for the length of the fight (15 or 25 minutes)?

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #27   7/3/13 1:10:33PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2