Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Would You Rather? Official Thread

Print  
  Page 1 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

jakewalters

BJ PENN FOREVER

jakewalters Avatar

Career:884-553
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
This one is simple. Each post will have two parts two it.

Part 1: Answer the 'Would You Rather?' question on the post above you

Part 2: Come up with your own for the next person

Post #1   6/28/13 12:33:48AM   

jakewalters

BJ PENN FOREVER

jakewalters Avatar

Chips:
Would you rather have both your legs broken once a year by Tito Santana OR have a device implanted outside your asshole that shoots a paintball at very high velocity into your asshole every time you fart?

Last edited 6/28/13 12:35AM server time by jakewalters
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #2   6/28/13 12:35:08AM   

ChrisSabal

Go Cubs Go!

ChrisSabal Avatar

Career:786-552
Camp: TKO
Chips:
Answer: have a device implanted outside your asshole that shoots a paintball at very high velocity into your asshole every time you fart. I can control my farts. Getting my arms broke would mean I couldn't do much. Like go on here or do what the internet was made for.

Would You Rather, eat baby chicks alive twice a week or eat kittens alive twice a week? Now before you go all I hate cats on me, google kittens. Do it. And baby chicks while you are on Google.

Post #3   6/28/13 1:14:38AM   

UFC_Fanatic

In Full Mount

UFC_Fanatic Avatar

Career:1,492-918
Camp: Hand Grenade Hillbillies
Chips:

Posted by ChrisSabal
Getting my arms broke would mean I couldn't do much. Like go on here or do what the internet was made for.

you mean... ahem... adult websites?

Answer: I would rather eat baby chicks twice a week. Chirp at me will they?!

Would You Rather: Have the stereotypical Bubba make you his prison bitch or have Mike Tyson use your head like a speed bag?

Post #4   6/28/13 2:14:54AM   

frizzzlecake

MMA Sensei

frizzzlecake Avatar

Career:493-296
Chips:

Posted by UFC_Fanatic

Posted by ChrisSabal
Getting my arms broke would mean I couldn't do much. Like go on here or do what the internet was made for.

you mean... ahem... adult websites?

Answer: I would rather eat baby chicks twice a week. Chirp at me will they?!

Would You Rather: Have the stereotypical Bubba make you his prison bitch or have Mike Tyson use your head like a speed bag?

Mike Tyson use my head as a speed bag, because I've got one hellofachin.

Would you rather have your arm snapped by Frank Mir, Or take a Overeem knee to the liver?

Post #5   6/28/13 2:43:46AM   

jakewalters

BJ PENN FOREVER

jakewalters Avatar

Chips:
I'd take a Frank Mir arm break... I already do enough damage to my own liver

Would you rather let Dan Henderson hit you full clip every 6 months in the face or have Wes Anderson film every sexual act you participate in for the rest of your life

Post #6   6/28/13 3:28:00AM   

Drudinh

MMA Sensei

Drudinh Avatar

Career:1,630-1,072
Chips:
Film away. as long as there isn't anything additional to the filming, cuz nobody wants to see that.

Would you rather have an issue where daily you can't help but to have rotten smelling squidgy skid marks in your drawers, or have nipples that constantly bleed through shirts, bras, pads, or whatever you try to use to cover it up?

Post #7   6/28/13 6:34:27AM   

40ouncetofreedom

In Full Mount

40ouncetofreedom Avatar

Career:1,936-1,124
Camp: The Evil Empire
Chips:

Posted by Drudinh

Film away. as long as there isn't anything additional to the filming, cuz nobody wants to see that.

Would you rather have an issue where daily you can't help but to have rotten smelling squidgy skid marks in your drawers, or have nipples that constantly bleed through shirts, bras, pads, or whatever you try to use to cover it up?

Skid Marks,

Would you rather, Bite into a used Urinal cake from a dive bar, Or Have Fiery poops that makes you go back and forth forever and while shitting you to have watch videos of Oprah sobbing into a lean cuisine ?

And Part II

for anyones brave enough....Would you rather be a girl in 2 girls 1 cup, or the dude in Kids in the Sandbox ?

Last edited 6/28/13 8:15AM server time by iwannabesedated
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #8   6/28/13 8:12:36AM   

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Career:2,460-1,306
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by iwannabesedated

Posted by Drudinh

Skid Marks,

Would you rather, Bite into a used Urinal cake from a dive bar, Or Have Fiery poops that makes you go back and forth forever and while shitting you to have watch videos of Oprah sobbing into a lean cuisine ?

And Part II

for anyones brave enough....Would you rather be a girl in 2 girls 1 cup, or the dude in Kids in the Sandbox ?

TOUGH DECISION.
Probably kid in the sandbox

Question

Would you rather Fuck a women who is HIV positive bareback no rubber. Two shots inside her. Or....

Fuck your grandma once. I'll let you turn the lights out

Post #9   6/28/13 5:57:01PM   

frizzzlecake

MMA Sensei

frizzzlecake Avatar

Career:493-296
Chips:

Posted by prozacnation1978

Posted by iwannabesedated

Posted by Drudinh

Skid Marks,

And Part II

TOUGH DECISION.
Probably kid in the sandbox

Question

Would you rather Fuck a women who is HIV positive bareback no rubber. Two shots inside her. Or....

Fuck your grandma once. I'll let you turn the lights out

HIV Positive, if Magic can beat it so can I!

Your going to jail for life who do you want as your jailmate, a horny and gay GSP, or just Aaron Hernandez Keep in mind Aaron Hernandez had no problem executing his friend.

Post #10   6/28/13 8:40:18PM   

sbulldavid

Heavyweight Champ

sbulldavid Avatar

Career:1,433-837
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:

Your going to jail for life who do you want as your jailmate, a horny and gay GSP, or just Aaron Hernandez Keep in mind Aaron Hernandez had no problem executing his friend.

Hernandez at least he would finish

Would you rather box a kangaroo or wrestle bear

Post #11   6/28/13 9:00:04PM   

jakewalters

BJ PENN FOREVER

jakewalters Avatar

Chips:

Posted by sbulldavid
Hernandez at least he would finish

Would you rather box a kangaroo or wrestle bear

Hmm.. both end with me getting disemboweled, which I'm against. I guess I'd have more a chance to KO a kangaroo than subbing out a bear, so I'll go with the kangaroo.

WOULD YOU RATHER: Change gender every time you sneeze OR not be able to tell the difference between a muffin and a baby

Post #12   6/28/13 9:39:08PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:

Posted by jakewalters

WOULD YOU RATHER: Change gender every time you sneeze OR not be able to tell the difference between a muffin and a baby

change gender fo shizzle! I can get to play with titties much more often, plus I can go into their changeroom and not have to hide in a locker

WOULD YOU RATHER have a threesome with a horse and hippo or a threesome with Sarah Jessica Parker and Oprah?

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #13   6/28/13 11:53:48PM   

ChrisSabal

Go Cubs Go!

ChrisSabal Avatar

Career:786-552
Camp: TKO
Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by jakewalters

change gender fo shizzle! I can get to play with titties much more often, plus I can go into their changeroom and not have to hide in a locker

WOULD YOU RATHER have a threesome with a horse and hippo or a threesome with Sarah Jessica Parker and Oprah?

horse and a hippo. Easy.

Would You Rather: suck on your mom's tit to be able to fall asleep or get head kicked by Cro Crop to be able to fall asleep?

Post #14   6/29/13 12:55:33AM   

jakewalters

BJ PENN FOREVER

jakewalters Avatar

Chips:

Posted by ChrisSabal

horse and a hippo. Easy.

Would You Rather: suck on your mom's tit to be able to fall asleep or get head kicked by Cro Crop to be able to fall asleep?

Damn. I mean... to be honest I would have a tough time sleeping after sucking my mom's tit. I would have no problem sleeping after a CC headkick. I'll go with Mirko.

Would you rather be 4'4" or 7'7"?

Post #15   6/29/13 2:10:44AM   

Page 1 of 2     1     2