Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Morrison Wins Modified Rules Debut

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

cincyassasin

MMA Regular

cincyassasin Avatar

Career:1,170-865
Camp: TEAM DEMON
Chips:
No shot I'm fighting a dude that failed a HIV test......I got 75 and didn't even study for mine.

Post #16   6/13/07 10:13:06AM   

jgordon85

MMA Regular

jgordon85 Avatar

Career:1,755-1,161
Camp: Team Twisted
Chips:
it's funny how chuck really got under his skin. i pay to see chuck vs tommy the machine gunn. lol

Post #17   6/13/07 6:26:42PM   

cincyassasin

MMA Regular

cincyassasin Avatar

Chips:
I'd rather see Tommy fight someone with a great ground game......Put him in a cage with Randy Couture, Gabriel Gonzaga, Big Nog or Fedor Emileineko.....The fight would be swift and clean, no doubt Tommy is trying to untie himself for days.

Post #18   6/14/07 4:27:26PM   

pv3Hpv3p

Heavyweight Champ

pv3Hpv3p Avatar

Career:827-576
Chips:

Posted by cincyassasin

No shot I'm fighting a dude that failed a HIV test......I got 75 and didn't even study for mine.

I took a hepatitis test the other day... I did pretty good... I got an A, two B's and a C...

Thank you Jesus for sending us Will Ferrell

Sorry, I just can't help it

Post #19   6/14/07 5:21:31PM   

bdunn

Learning to Sprawl

bdunn Avatar

Career:624-441
Chips:

Post #20   6/16/07 9:53:59AM   

CincySaint

MMA Regular

CincySaint Avatar

Career:93-48
Chips:
Morrison had an interview with Dan Patrick on Dan's radio show, I heard it over on SprawlnBrawl.blogspot.com. The guy who runs that blog brings up some good points about the true desperation in Morrison's situation. Tommy is surrounded by such a wicked web of people that feed his delusions. With Rumors swirling that he is still infected with the HIV virus and has tested positive for Hepatitis in the past this guy needs to stay the hell away from MMA. Luckily that will be the case, because according to Tommy MMA isn't what he wants, he said he was doing that fight as a favor to the promoter. He claims that he didn't know the rules until an hour before the show. This is all being said while he tried to maintain that he hasn't taken a blood test in Nevada because he wants to take his time on his comeback so that nothing goes wrong. Well getting into a cage without knowing the rules isn't a real smart way to protect your comeback! I want to feel sorry for the guy, but he is endangering other fighters, he needs to have a definitive blood test done in the presence of the Nevade Athletic Commisioner and put an end to the speculation.

Post #21   6/16/07 12:46:12PM   

cincyassasin

MMA Regular

cincyassasin Avatar

Chips:
Frankly I believe Tommy is a P.O.S. if he really is clear of any infectious viruses than there should be no prob in taking a blood test to prove it and not by a team Dr. I find it a little absured that he can tip toe and dance around such a serious issue.......Anyone who agrees to fight him is putting thier life at risk and honestly for what, it's not like he holds a title or was ever really a big name, I mean he did have about 3 weeks of great white hype in boxing but Mercer put him half way through the ropes to silence all that nonsense.

Post #22   6/21/07 8:26:14AM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2