Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Paul Kelly Speaks From Behind Bars

Print  
Posted By Message

BigBadAl

In Full Mount

BigBadAl Avatar

Career:408-321
Chips:
The news of Paul Kelly’s court case made it to websites and other media outlets around the world, spreading like wildfire. Now, for the first time, Paul has released a statement to The Fight Lounge, regarding the situation.

LINK

Post #1   6/21/13 10:16:20AM   

DrivenDavies15

MMA Sensei

DrivenDavies15 Avatar

Career:1,629-937
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
I wanna believe him but it's tough to figure out if he's just chocked he got caught or is telling the truth

Post #2   6/21/13 10:42:05AM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:1,126-652
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
This kind of thing creeps me out. How could they truly lock him up if there was no actual evidence other than testimonies from cops claiming he was up to no good? Not sure which side I'm taking yet, corruption on a large scale vs the shawshank's "everyone here is innocent".

Post #3   6/21/13 11:28:18AM   

SmileR

Buy the ticket, take the ride

SmileR Avatar

Career:1,284-761
Chips:

Posted by airkerma

This kind of thing creeps me out. How could they truly lock him up if there was no actual evidence other than testimonies from cops claiming he was up to no good? Not sure which side I'm taking yet, corruption on a large scale vs the shawshank's "everyone here is innocent".

I doubt the police wanted someone to fit the bill of gang thug turned heroin dealer that much that they framed him. He's always been a tool and he was caught with over 100k worth of heroin in his car and more in his home.
He should just own up to it and keep his head down, do his time and try to move on with whatever he has hidden away.

I was born to lead, not to read!!!!

Post #4   6/21/13 2:53:32PM   

aussiemma

Soup is not a meal

aussiemma Avatar

Career:771-424
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
I don't know any of the facts of the case but that letter paints him as someone who is completely innocent which I find hard to believe. Wonder where he got the information of the 271 police officers following him.

I have a feeling he is guilty but the guy is a fighter in every sense of the word...

Post #5   6/22/13 10:58:53AM