Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

UFC 162 AV BET R.I.P Weidman

Print  
Posted By Message

I-GOT-THIS-PICK

Standup Guy

I-GOT-THIS-PICK Avatar

Career:1,442-805
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Alright Weidman fans here is your chance to prove that Weidman is as good as you think he is.I think Silva blows Weidman out of the water easily but people actully think he has a chance to win and is the next big thing.Which he might be, but it will be after Silva is long gone. I will take Silva. Just send me the bet I will also take Swanson if someone wants Siver

Post #1   6/18/13 12:13:05PM   

SpiderSilva

Spiderweidman

SpiderSilva Avatar

Career:1,760-1,113
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
I'll come in here to also say I do NOT av bet on Anderson Silva fights. I get a ton of av bets sent my way please do NOT send me a bet.

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Post #2   6/18/13 3:35:10PM   

Lungsofsteel

Belt Contender

Lungsofsteel Avatar

Career:884-554
Camp: JTV All-Stars
Chips:
im not touching that with a 60 foot pole

Post #3   6/18/13 3:38:46PM   

emfleek

DO YOU SPEAK IT?

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,234-1,182
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
I'm in. Although, I expect you to post frequently if I do win. Otherwise it's a pretty pointless bet since you rarely post.

What kind of avatar bet odds am I getting?

4 weeks to 1? 5 to 2?

I'm down for anything.

Last edited 6/18/13 6:16PM server time by emfleek
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #4   6/18/13 6:16:23PM   

infestructure

NOW KITH

infestructure Avatar

Career:715-434
Chips:

Posted by I-GOT-THIS-PICK

Alright Weidman fans here is your chance to prove that Weidman is as good as you think he is.I think Silva blows Weidman out of the water easily but people actully think he has a chance to win and is the next big thing.Which he might be, but it will be after Silva is long gone. I will take Silva. Just send me the bet I will also take Swanson if someone wants Siver

How many of your 143 posts are requests for AV bets>?

Post #5   6/18/13 9:39:36PM   

I-GOT-THIS-PICK

Standup Guy

I-GOT-THIS-PICK Avatar

Chips:

Posted by infestructure

Hmmm I would say about 15 of them. Does that make you feel any better infestructure? As for you Fleek I'll give you 3 to 1

Post #6   6/18/13 11:13:13PM   

jjeans

Emma Watson Picture Incoming

jjeans Avatar

Career:1,099-661
Chips:
We told you before I GOT! You gotta sweeten the deal when backing solid favourites or else your not really playing the game you just look smug for no reason. Specially when you post 20 times a year.. You may as well have an av bet 1 year vs 2 weeks.

Silva finishes in the first round and you win the bet, any other result and you lose. That's a fair av bet when backing favourites.

Last edited 6/19/13 7:04AM server time by jjeans
Edit note/reason: n/a

Thiago Silva nuthugger.

Admin of MMA Memes of Facebook. A Roundtable Analyst on The MMA Podcast. Journalist for MMA Mental.

Dirty Blue #DoItForWatson

Post #7   6/19/13 7:03:58AM   

emfleek

DO YOU SPEAK IT?

emfleek Avatar

Chips:

Posted by jjeans

We told you before I GOT! You gotta sweeten the deal when backing solid favourites or else your not really playing the game you just look smug for no reason. Specially when you post 20 times a year.. You may as well have an av bet 1 year vs 2 weeks.

Silva finishes in the first round and you win the bet, any other result and you lose. That's a fair av bet when backing favourites.

Or 1 week vs. 1 week and a ban from posting on the line if Weidman DOES win...

Post #8   6/19/13 8:24:32AM   

infestructure

NOW KITH

infestructure Avatar

Career:715-434
Chips:

Posted by infestructure

Hmmm I would say about 15 of them. Does that make you feel any better infestructure? As for you Fleek I'll give you 3 to 1

Just yanking your chain man I suppose if there are people out there stupid enough to take the bait, all power to you

Post #9   6/19/13 8:18:50PM   

emfleek

DO YOU SPEAK IT?

emfleek Avatar

Chips:

I'm brewing it up right now...

Post #10   7/7/13 1:15:45AM   

emfleek

DO YOU SPEAK IT?

emfleek Avatar

Chips:

Image Attachment(s):

Photo Attachment 1

Post #11   7/7/13 1:35:29AM   

I-GOT-THIS-PICK

Standup Guy

I-GOT-THIS-PICK Avatar

Chips:

Posted by emfleek

Even though we never really came to an agreement to make the bet offical before shit got retarded. I will honor the bet Fleek and give you your props. Congrats bro that avatar says it all nice touch on the black and yellow

Post #12   7/7/13 8:47:37PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:
come on Fleek, that's pretty weak (mad rap skillz yo). But I doubt IGTP will ever post enough in the next 3 weeks to make it worth while

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #13   7/8/13 11:00:36PM   

emfleek

DO YOU SPEAK IT?

emfleek Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

come on Fleek, that's pretty weak (mad rap skillz yo). But I doubt IGTP will ever post enough in the next 3 weeks to make it worth while

I knew that going in. No biggie.

Post #14   7/9/13 6:35:39AM