Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Have you ever sat on the pooster so long your legs go numb?

Print  
poop so long your legs go numb?
yes 13 59%
no 6 27%
Don King has the best hair cut in the history of man. 3 14%
Posted By Message

SpiderSilva

PFM

SpiderSilva Avatar

Career:1,782-1,124
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
I used to all the time at work. At home when I do I try and walk down the hallway it feels like I'm walking on my ankles. lolperfect for this hahahahaha

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Post #1   6/15/13 2:42:05PM   

george112

The Playground OG

george112 Avatar

Career:1,214-788
Camp: The Original Gangsters
Chips:
yes actually. but i dont even have to be sitting long. Circulation problems

Post #2   6/15/13 2:54:35PM   

shaneTpain

Av Bet Record: 34-44

shaneTpain Avatar

Career:1,363-876
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
I poost daily

Post #3   6/15/13 3:02:44PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:2,225-1,198
Chips:
I pretty much dump and dash. Average time on the can is probably around 2 minutes.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #4   6/15/13 4:03:40PM   

jjeans

Emma Watson Picture Incoming

jjeans Avatar

Career:1,126-675
Chips:
I hate to be that guy to put a downer on poosting and I often poost myself however it really isn't medically recommended to sit on the toliet for prolonged periods of time.

I only know this because it was mentioned on the JRE - here's highlights of an article I found for you:

"Hemorrhoids are derived from anatomical structures called anal cushions — like small balloons — embedded within the wall of the anal canal. When abdominal pressure is increased, these cushions instantly fill with blood to form a hydraulic seal to help prevent leakage.

"If the anal cushions become stretched out or get irritated, they are called hemorrhoids and can cause bleeding, itching, pain, and the protrusion of tissue through the rectum," the last condition also known as Jimmyfallonitis. "Sitting on the toilet too long can increase pressure on these anal cushions, which may eventually cause them to become hemorrhoids."

As for whether I have numbed my legs before... We've all had that one bad meal.....

Thiago Silva nuthugger.

Admin of MMA Memes of Facebook. A Roundtable Analyst on The MMA Podcast. Journalist for MMA Mental.

Dirty Blue #DoItForWatson

Post #5   6/15/13 4:49:32PM   

scoozna

Liver shot!

scoozna Avatar

Career:2,217-1,243
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
All the time. I thought I had something wrong with me until this thread. Thanks...it's like therapy. No hemorroids yet.

Post #6   6/15/13 5:23:25PM   

jakewalters

BJ PENN FOREVER

jakewalters Avatar

Career:804-509
Chips:

Posted by jjeans

I hate to be that guy to put a downer on poosting

Post #7   6/15/13 5:33:20PM   

Svartorm

Hammer of the Gods

Svartorm Avatar

Career:2,077-1,253
Chips:
I had some Age of Empires game on my phone and would sit on the toilet for thirty minutes sometimes playing it. Like walking on two peg legs when you stand up.

DREAM 1 - 2nd in Pts
Cage Rage 23 - 6th in Pts
Secondary League Season 3 - 12th in Pts
Secondary League Season 7 - 16th in Wagers
Primary League Season 7 - 26th in Wagers
Secondary League Season 6 - 30th in Pts
Secondary League Season 1 - 31st in Pts
Primary League Season 6 - 39th in Wagers
Secondary League Season 7 - 41st in Pts

Post #8   6/15/13 6:12:43PM   

cowcatcher

Steady MODdin'

cowcatcher Avatar

Career:2,487-1,427
Chips:
A long sports page is always the cause of this for me.

Post #9   6/15/13 6:22:31PM   

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Career:2,339-1,246
Chips:
I never had it happen ever.

I do usually read on the toilet.
More reading than pooding

Post #10   6/16/13 9:00:09PM   

SpiderSilva

PFM

SpiderSilva Avatar

Career:1,782-1,124
Chips:

Posted by jjeans

I hate to be that guy to put a downer on poosting and I often poost myself however it really isn't medically recommended to sit on the toliet for prolonged periods of time.

I only know this because it was mentioned on the JRE - here's highlights of an article I found for you:

"Hemorrhoids are derived from anatomical structures called anal cushions — like small balloons — embedded within the wall of the anal canal. When abdominal pressure is increased, these cushions instantly fill with blood to form a hydraulic seal to help prevent leakage.

"If the anal cushions become stretched out or get irritated, they are called hemorrhoids and can cause bleeding, itching, pain, and the protrusion of tissue through the rectum," the last condition also known as Jimmyfallonitis. "Sitting on the toilet too long can increase pressure on these anal cushions, which may eventually cause them to become hemorrhoids."

As for whether I have numbed my legs before... We've all had THOSE ONE TRILLION bad mealS.....

So thats what those things are????

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Post #11   6/17/13 12:12:13PM