Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

jon fitch....and when your number may be up

Print  
Posted By Message

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Career:2,436-1,301
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Sad to see Fitch lose the way he did last night
Nothing against burkman. Glad he is on a tear. Hope he comes back to Ufc

Jon Fitch is a fighter I respect. When met him he is still today one of the coolest fighters I have met.
My very first Ufc card I went too. Beside lidell and shogun I wanted to see Fitch fight. Was so pumped for it.
Sad to see someone on the top or elite level slowly just can't compete with the best.

Fighters like chuck lidell. Bj Penn. Crocop. Even fedor
No one is untouchable. Fighters like gsp and Silva will eventually lose and slowly they will just lose a step

I just hate seeing this happen to great fighters.

Forrest saw it coming. Just couldn't compete anymore. Matt Hughes got out.

How many losses does it take??
It's just sad.

Post #1   6/15/13 1:51:50PM   

jae_1833

TTTHS

jae_1833 Avatar

Career:2,600-1,654
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
You know Fitch I really don't mind...his wet blanket sub defense pillow hands style only ever got me excited to see him get taken out...now that it has happened a few times I am even bored with that. I think he should be a coach.

Post #2   6/15/13 1:54:18PM   

SpiderSilva

PFM

SpiderSilva Avatar

Career:1,821-1,143
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Isn't it strange? Ever sense the BJ fight he hasn't been the same. One day it's......just..........gone.

I think it is happening to Gray Maynard too. It just a peak they reach and boom! they fall off and its too late to adapt to change.

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Post #3   6/15/13 2:35:46PM   

warglory

Heavyweight Champ

warglory Avatar

Career:535-344
Chips:
The dude goes on a streak like few others have in the upper echelon of MMA, and now all of a sudden he is washed up? I seem to remember this same conversation being had about Machida, and he is combating for #1 contender.

Post #4   6/18/13 12:38:57PM