Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Who's ready.......

Print  
Posted By Message

Chael_Sonnen

Follow.The.Buzzards

Chael_Sonnen Avatar

Career:1,277-785
Chips:
- For some CHAEL TV today?
- For some Brazilian on Brazilian crime?

I’m talkin’ old school here. Back in the day. Before Randy, Dan & Matt. Chael Sonnen Promotions. West Coast Vale Tudo. Walking that aisle, night after night. Walking thousands of aisles, places like West Linn Memorial Auditorium, Portland Civic Center. Dragging the likes of Wanderlei Silva, Shogun, Andy Silva, and Paulo up and down the West Coast, night after night. The epic 60-minute battles. The "anything goes" matches. No Gloves. The insane choreography amidst the smoke, sweat and smell of the dingy old arenas of days gone by. Night after night, year after year, giving his all for the people. Loved. Hated.

Such was the legend, the draw, of the man we called CHAEL P. SONNEN - the “limousine ridin’, jet-plane flyin’, kiss stealin’, wheelin’ and dealin’, 15-time heavyweight champion of the world!”

- - - FOR THE LADIES - - -

Ladies! You can’t all be first, but you sure can be next!

It’s like when I’m laying in bed with a woman, and she looks at me and says ‘Champ….can I ride on Space Mountain….just one…more…time’…….WOOOOO!

Image Attachment(s):

Photo Attachment 1

Last edited 6/8/13 11:57AM server time by chael_sonnen
Edit note/reason: n/a
3 total post edits

Post #1   6/8/13 11:53:23AM   

Chael_Sonnen

Follow.The.Buzzards

Chael_Sonnen Avatar

Career:1,277-785
Chips:
Need something to kill the time........

Backwoodsmen & unlearned folk call me the Walking Thesaurus....My contemporaries have bestowed upon me the title Sir Sonnen.....and those dwelling in the forgotten, forlorn jungles south of the equator reverently refer to me as filho da puta, a term Sonnen personally deciphered using his mastery of linguistics. It means simply "the Great and Humble Bearer of Knowledge."

Chapter 1:

Image Attachment(s):

Photo Attachment 1

Post #2   6/8/13 1:32:51PM