Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Finally let go from my job today. :-\

Print  
  Page 1 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

SpiderSilva

PFM

SpiderSilva Avatar

Career:1,775-1,119
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
If you remember my post from January it's been torture sense then. Pretty much been going to work thinking I was going to lose my job everyday. It's been rough and depressing. So today it finally happened. because of a truck was 4 hours late due to security for the boulder boulder. There was no possible wary to Finnish this job by the end of our shifts. Well he wanted me to write a statement saying why so I write it was an impossible task. Strangely he agreed.

Second statement I had to write why I was working match wrong when i'm not i'm doing it the same way for 9 years and have adjusted to everything he asked. Well he wanted me to write another reason why so I put I have been doing everything asked and no one else is because I found things that proved they weren't. I have been singled out for months and the only one that seems to be getting in trouble. So I wrote I feel I am being discriminated against and harassed because of those reasons. He also was mixing dates and situations up before the statements and I was repeatedly correcting him. So I wore that.

his face got red and he started talking about walking to slow and how I filled his incomplete paperwork which was my fault and I told him he was not talking about what was on the paper then he asked for my store keys and that's it.

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Post #1   6/4/13 11:35:17PM   

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,245-1,185
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by SpiderSilva

If you remember my post from January it's been torture sense then. Pretty much been going to work thinking I was going to lose my job everyday. It's been rough and depressing. So today it finally happened. because of a truck was 4 hours late due to security for the boulder boulder. There was no possible wary to Finnish this job by the end of our shifts. Well he wanted me to write a statement saying why so I write it was an impossible task. Strangely he agreed.

Second statement I had to write why I was working match wrong when i'm not i'm doing it the same way for 9 years and have adjusted to everything he asked. Well he wanted me to write another reason why so I put I have been doing everything asked and no one else is because I found things that proved they weren't. I have been singled out for months and the only one that seems to be getting in trouble. So I wrote I feel I am being discriminated against and harassed because of those reasons. He also was mixing dates and situations up before the statements and I was repeatedly correcting him. So I wore that.

his face got red and he started talking about walking to slow and how I filled his incomplete paperwork which was my fault and I told him he was not talking about what was on the paper then he asked for my store keys and that's it.

Screw that douchebag. Milk the shit out of that unemployment and find a better job.

And pour sugar in his gas tank. Power trippin' bosses piss me off.

Post #2   6/5/13 12:02:30AM   

SpiderSilva

PFM

SpiderSilva Avatar

Career:1,775-1,119
Chips:
I plan on it. Also going to the eeoc.

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Post #3   6/5/13 12:46:57AM   

FlashyG

MMA Sensei

FlashyG Avatar

Career:2,156-1,214
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by emfleek

Sugar in the gas tank actually does next to nothing (thank you mythbusters). It doesn't dissolve in gasoline, so all it would potentially do is block the fuel filter.

If you wanted to seriously damage his car, pour water in instead. Gas floats on the water causing the fuel pump to pump water through the fuel lines doing infinitely more damage than the sugar.

If he doesn't lock his car you can annoy him long term, by buying a bottle of cheap blue cologne or perfume and pouring it into his windshield washer fluid. The smell becomes unbearable quickly and its surprisingly difficult to figure out where it came from.

Post #4   6/5/13 1:25:30AM   

Shawn91111

Shawn91111 Avatar

Career:2,583-1,357
Chips:
Damn that sucks. Nobody should feel that way going to work everyday, yet it happens all the time. Hopefully this turns out for the better for you.

Post #5   6/5/13 8:05:27AM   

BigBadAl

In Full Mount

BigBadAl Avatar

Career:408-321
Chips:
Chin up!

Better not to have a job than to be miserable everyday of your working life because of one.

Post #6   6/5/13 8:09:33AM   

shaneTpain

Av Bet Record: 33-43

shaneTpain Avatar

Career:1,344-866
Chips:
trucks? boulders? PAPERWORK!? that job sounded like shit anyway big guy! Be glad its over with & enjoy the summer with some employment insurance.

Post #7   6/5/13 8:37:45AM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:999-575
Chips:
Sorry man, that's a total bitch. I've had other coworkers in a similar position. A recently fired employee wrote some annonymous letter to the pres so then they decided to pin it on someone else. They were even analyzing handwriting and claiming it was hers when they don't have any expertise in that field and certainly no credibility. In the end they despite all logic and rationality they pinned it on this employee. Power tripping bosses are just weak pieces of shit who are trying to compensate for their own inadequacies.

As for reparations...if he has a nice car (since this seems to be the target) you could always just dump a 2 liter of your least favorite soda on it. It should rust to all hell if it sits there all night.
If you know where he lives you could always draw a massive dong in his lawn using salt so that the grass dies in the shape of said dong (not that I have done such a thing).

Post #8   6/5/13 8:44:11AM   

sparky

AV BET Record: 38-9

sparky Avatar

Career:2,675-1,472
Camp: Team Fry Guy
Chips:

Posted by emfleek

Posted by SpiderSilva

Screw that douchebag. Milk the shit out of that unemployment and find a better job.

I had a boss like that while working at UPS. I snapped one day and told him I was going to smash his teeth out needless to say I no longer work there

Post #9   6/5/13 10:31:38AM   

Theoutlaw08

MMA Sensei

Theoutlaw08 Avatar

Career:771-549
Chips:
Screw that. You are better off without that job. I bet youll be ten times happier with out it.

Post #10   6/5/13 10:45:39AM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:1,939-1,156
Chips:
I'm sorry bro, fuck that guy

Post #11   6/5/13 11:28:19AM   

Playground_Samurai

I EAT POOP

Playground_Samurai Avatar

Career:2,359-1,249
Camp: Hand Grenade Hillbillies
Chips:
Sorry to hear that Chris. Things can only go up from here friend.

Post #12   6/5/13 12:39:44PM   

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Career:2,320-1,237
Chips:
If you were in a union I would have filed a grievance against him got my job back and sued them as well.

You should check into filling a grievance
A little luck you get your job back
Very least he gets demoted or starts being watched for other employees complaining about the same stuff.

I wrote down a statement a year and a half ago
And cause if what I wrote it was used against me
I was demoted. Fuck human resources.

I will never ever write a statement down again. And will have a union rep present as well as a attorney too

I hope you get a better job.
Milk unemployment. And find something you can enjoy

Post #13   6/5/13 2:04:58PM   

Michael_Corleone

Belt Contender

Michael_Corleone Avatar

Career:985-525
Chips:
1) Go to the store and pick up some Ben & Jerry's.
2) Pop in UFC 117.
3) Look for some seasonal work in construction tomorrow. You might only work a few months, but you will get paid good money.

Post #14   6/5/13 4:33:31PM   

UFC_Fanatic

In Full Mount

UFC_Fanatic Avatar

Career:1,436-881
Camp: Hand Grenade Hillbillies
Chips:

Posted by FlashyG

Posted by emfleek

Sugar in the gas tank actually does next to nothing (thank you mythbusters). It doesn't dissolve in gasoline, so all it would potentially do is block the fuel filter.

If you wanted to seriously damage his car, pour water in instead. Gas floats on the water causing the fuel pump to pump water through the fuel lines doing infinitely more damage than the sugar.

If he doesn't lock his car you can annoy him long term, by buying a bottle of cheap blue cologne or perfume and pouring it into his windshield washer fluid. The smell becomes unbearable quickly and its surprisingly difficult to figure out where it came from.

Sounds like somebody has not only put a lot of thought into ways of getting revenge on dickheads, but is also quite experienced. You got this revenge stuff down to a science.

Post #15   6/5/13 7:50:18PM   

Page 1 of 2     1     2