Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Wanderlei Silva won't fight in Boston, wants December return against Sonnen

Print  
Posted By Message

Budgellism

Raptors Fan

Budgellism Avatar

Career:2,716-1,550
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
"I will not fight in Boston, that's right. Sonnen still [has] not been officially proposed, no one called me offering to fight. Is it interesting? Yes, very. But if it is held, will be after Boston. Before, or in Boston, no. Now, in Brazil would be a dream. I think he'd even have to wear armor and earplug to walk there. A fight against Sonnen in Brazil would be very interesting. My last in the country was in Belo Horizonte, and the audience was wonderful, was very well received. I had a week of king, did fight of the night ... It was a very good experience. Fight with Sonnen is good for any event. I'm ready for December, in the year-end event. [I need to rest] my head and body for now, because my last fight was very difficult because I was recording the TUF and prepared there. This year I was already two months away from home, and now I have to rest a bit."

- Wandy

LINK

Post #1   5/30/13 1:29:27PM   

Theoutlaw08

MMA Sensei

Theoutlaw08 Avatar

Career:771-549
Chips:
I hope this fight actually happens. Wandy should just fight where ever the UFC wants him to fight, but I can understand why he'd want to fight in Brazil. Could be a huge money maker if its in Brazil.

Post #2   5/30/13 2:41:48PM   

quezocrema0032

In Full Mount

quezocrema0032 Avatar

Career:1,904-1,018
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
I was hoping him vs Cheal would have been comain evemt for ufc 163. Doesn't seem likely now which is unfortunate

Post #3   5/30/13 3:58:53PM   

Chael_Sonnen

Follow.The.Buzzards

Chael_Sonnen Avatar

Career:1,277-785
Chips:
Once I burn Brasil to the ground and steal all their women, I will SMASH the 'Mumbling Murderer' once and for all......that is all.

Post #4   5/30/13 7:46:10PM