Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Announcement: Frank Shamrock and Tito Ortiz on WhoopAss Radio

Print  
Posted By Message

disorderlyvision

Respect the Battle Axe

disorderlyvision Avatar

Career:1,622-1,122
Chips:
link

In one episode of WhoopAss Radio, we spoke with two legends: Frank Shamrock and Tito Ortiz.

I interviewed them both for the newest edition of WhoopAss Radio. The good folks over at MMA.tv are in the process of putting it up on their webpage as we speak. Once everything is set up on their end I'll update this post and link the show for everyone to hear.

So how did it go? Well, aside from some reverb in Frank Shamrock's cellphone, pretty damn well. Both interviews went long and covered tons of ground. With Frank we talked about everything from his upcoming fight with Phil Baroni to his thoughts on the UFC buying PRIDE. Same for Tito. He dished on his training camp, Dana White, Randy Couture's "jealousy", Chuck's loss, the bet against Rampage, and most importantly, Rashad Evans. Dear god, does he ever lay into Rashad Evans.

I feel like I worked pretty hard preparing for the interviews and doing the show. You never know how it'll be received ahead of time, but I'm hopeful you'll enjoy listening to it as much as I enjoyed making it.

So please, if you get a moment, send me an email or leave a comment. I'm very curious to hear some feedback, not just about the show, but also with respect to what both men said. Trust me, there's a lot to talk about.

Post #1   6/9/07 5:09:18PM   

disorderlyvision

Respect the Battle Axe

disorderlyvision Avatar

Career:1,622-1,122
Chips:
the link is posted to download the interview now, click the link above and scroll to the end of the article

Post #2   6/9/07 5:10:26PM   

Smd277

MMA Regular

Smd277 Avatar

Career:127-80
Chips:
i got to say nice....tito ortiz and frank shamrock are huge faces in mma and its nice to see people like them put insight on mma and not just people likce chuck, fedor, cotoure. etc

Post #3   1/16/08 1:00:04PM   

ThaAxeMurderer7

MMA Sensei

ThaAxeMurderer7 Avatar

Career:1,277-814
Chips:
Tito and Rashad HAVE to fight again. There is just too much tension and it feels like nothing is settled. Just stick that on a card with Bisping-Hamill 2 and its done!

Post #4   1/17/08 3:46:53AM