Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Is there a way

Print  
Posted By Message

Shawn91111

Shawn91111 Avatar

Career:2,583-1,357
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
To go back and view the end of the season rankings for the fight camps. Example: I wanted to see what the end of Season 5 rankings looked like, is there a way to find that?

Post #1   5/23/13 8:13:06PM   

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,245-1,185
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by Shawn91111

To go back and view the end of the season rankings for the fight camps. Example: I wanted to see what the end of Season 5 rankings looked like, is there a way to find that?

This was brought up in the mod forum recently. As of now, no there is not. Jay was going to look into it to see what it would take to make it viewable.

Post #2   5/23/13 8:23:09PM   

Shawn91111

Shawn91111 Avatar

Chips:

Posted by emfleek

Posted by Shawn91111

This was brought up in the mod forum recently. As of now, no there is not. Jay was going to look into it to see what it would take to make it viewable.

So there might be a way as opposed to that info is long gone? That would be cool to see that sometime. Thanks

Post #3   5/23/13 11:19:25PM   

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,245-1,185
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by emfleek

Posted by Shawn91111

So there might be a way as opposed to that info is long gone? That would be cool to see that sometime. Thanks

Its possible, yes.

Post #4   5/24/13 9:54:16AM   

Poor_Franklin

Slight Reach Advantage

Poor_Franklin Avatar

Career:1,404-801
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by emfleek

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by emfleek

Posted by Shawn91111

Its possible, yes.

that would be nice.

UFC 151: Never Forget

Post #5   5/24/13 4:30:23PM   

DoTheMMAth

MMA Sensei

DoTheMMAth Avatar

Career:1,400-860
Chips:

Posted by Shawn91111

IIRC it goes back pretty far, although not to the very beginning.

ATM I'm grinding out some changes behind the scenes on the dev site that aren't too fun (integrating League 2 into the main DB, which means touching all the game code for both leagues along with lots of tedious import procedures), but I'll try to get this one done at some point in the future now that I have regular weekly time to get stuff done around here.

Post #6   5/26/13 10:45:09AM   

Shawn91111

Shawn91111 Avatar

Chips:

Posted by DoTheMMAth

Posted by Shawn91111

IIRC it goes back pretty far, although not to the very beginning.

ATM I'm grinding out some changes behind the scenes on the dev site that aren't too fun (integrating League 2 into the main DB, which means touching all the game code for both leagues along with lots of tedious import procedures), but I'll try to get this one done at some point in the future now that I have regular weekly time to get stuff done around here.

No rush, just more of a wondering type thing. At least its not lost forever which I can recall past last season so someday it would be interesting to view.

Post #7   5/26/13 11:09:19AM