Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Tim Sylvia wants to fight Frank Mir or Pat Barry

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

LightsOUT23

Standup Guy

LightsOUT23 Avatar

Career:340-238
Chips:
I'd pay to see him face Mir in the UFC. Frank would clobber him like Mercer did, the fight over !!!

Post #16   5/15/13 8:15:20AM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:1,104-641
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by Theoutlaw08

Posted by airkerma

Posted by Theoutlaw08

There is no way this will happen. He must be on drugs. He wants Mir, cause there is unfinished business???? Last time I checked, Mir snapped his arm! There is no way in hell that Dana would ever let him back. He had his chance, and decided to leave. He'll finish his career fighting for smaller promotions at 300 pounds. Good luck.

Yeah but he said he wanted to keep fighting despite said broken arm. That totally means the business has yet to be finished.

See, I disagree. Great you want to keep fighting after the broken arm...then you shouldnt have gotten the arm snapped in the first place. The books are closed on that match up. Mir has the upper hand. Game, Set, Snapped..Mir

Sorry I was being sarcastic but after rereading, "totally" probably wasn't enough of a give away.

Post #17   5/15/13 9:01:16AM   

BillsNewAccount

STACKING THEM BADGES

BillsNewAccount Avatar

Career:1,696-988
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:

Posted by airkerma

Posted by Theoutlaw08

Posted by airkerma

Posted by Theoutlaw08

There is no way this will happen. He must be on drugs. He wants Mir, cause there is unfinished business???? Last time I checked, Mir snapped his arm! There is no way in hell that Dana would ever let him back. He had his chance, and decided to leave. He'll finish his career fighting for smaller promotions at 300 pounds. Good luck.

Yeah but he said he wanted to keep fighting despite said broken arm. That totally means the business has yet to be finished.

See, I disagree. Great you want to keep fighting after the broken arm...then you shouldnt have gotten the arm snapped in the first place. The books are closed on that match up. Mir has the upper hand. Game, Set, Snapped..Mir

Sorry I was being sarcastic but after rereading, "totally" probably wasn't enough of a give away.

Yeah you're right I totally thought you were being serious.

Post #18   5/15/13 10:49:24AM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:1,104-641
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by BillsNewAccount

Yeah you're right I totally thought you were being serious.

I'm totally going to murder you

Post #19   5/15/13 11:03:02AM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2