Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Behavioral traits or things that disgust, annoy or get to you

Print  
  Page 2 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

KungFuMaster

Heavyweight Champ

KungFuMaster Avatar

Career:423-341
Camp: The Lone Ranger(s)
Chips:

I just held a door for a man at a convenient store today and I received no "Thank You." I'm so glad I'm moving away from this city.

Post #16   5/12/13 5:28:18PM   

Pookie

Remember Paul Herrera

Pookie Avatar

Career:1,860-1,034
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
People who dont do Heroin are the worst!

Post #17   5/12/13 9:00:44PM   

Pookie

Remember Paul Herrera

Pookie Avatar

Career:1,860-1,034
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Complainers.

Post #18   5/12/13 9:01:28PM   

Shawn91111

The MMAPlayground's Co-Creator

Shawn91111 Avatar

Career:2,646-1,392
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Customer service these days

I just went to 2 different stores today. The first, the cashier rang my items through (like 10-15 items) and never once looked up and said one word. She for the entire time was ringing through with one hand and texting on her cell phone with the other hand....the entire fucking time. Never said a word.

Second store. The girl cashier was talking to her cashier friend in the line next over as she rang my items through. All she had to do was hand me my receipt and when I think she finally grabs it, it turned out to be an old receipt she had copied her work hours for the week onto and was telling her cashier friend her hours for the week. The cashier friend tells the girl "Oh i think he (me) wants his receipt"...She turns to me and says "oh one second" and continues fucking talking. I walked out after that.

Post #19   5/12/13 9:19:32PM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:1,984-1,177
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Kids with no respect for anyone.
People who think the world is owed to them
Societal leachs
People who get government assistance with no intent on actually working for their money.
People that are content with mediocrity
Half assing through life
Not putting water in your dishes after you eat so that whenyou have to do the dishes its stuck on like fucking glue

Post #20   5/12/13 9:20:25PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:2,246-1,208
Chips:

Posted by UFC_Fanatic

Posted by SmileR

Rude or impolite people, I honestly hate them! If someone holds a door for you it takes nothing to smile or even nod your head in appreciation.

I agree 100% I go out of my way to hold doors for people and be polite as much as I possibly can, the least people could do is show a little damn appreciation. To me it's second nature because I was raised that way.

This. I can't stand rude people. Also, like Jake said, people that only look out for themselves.

I also can't stand people that only talk about themselves, or ask a question to you, only so they can talk about themselves more. I unfortunately work with a few people that are like this, and only look out for whats best for them.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #21   5/12/13 10:11:39PM   

infestructure

NOW KITH

infestructure Avatar

Career:730-442
Chips:
People who dwell on negative things really grind my gears

Spitting in public is a pet peeve of mine, it seems like chinese are the worst culprits, just to get all racist up in hurr

Post #22   5/12/13 10:30:06PM   

Shawn91111

Shawn91111 Avatar

Chips:

Posted by infestructure

People who dwell on negative things really grind my gears

Spitting in public is a pet peeve of mine, it seems like chinese are the worst culprits, just to get all racist up in hurr

like spitting inside a mall, building etc or outside?

Post #23   5/12/13 10:58:36PM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Chips:
This may get a little long but I'm gonna extend on kids not have any respect.

I'm talking about teenage to early 20 age kids that sag their pants and talk like wannabe gangsters that make older men and women uncomfortable to live on their own block. They never say sir or hold a door open for an old lady. They cuss at people and have no ability to reason or debate without trying to be a badass. When I see these kids acting that way it makes me wanna stomp their ass but I always tell myself that I'd be just as bad as these guys.

I'm proud of my little brother because although he's 19 and he dresses like his friends he works a fulltime job and has respect manly due to me always telling him that of he wants resoect he has to show respect

Post #24   5/12/13 11:15:32PM   

Shawn91111

Shawn91111 Avatar

Chips:

Posted by prophecy033

I'm talking about teenage to early 20 age kids that sag their pants and talk like wannabe gangsters that make older men and women uncomfortable to live on their own block. They never say sir or hold a door open for an old lady. They cuss at people and have no ability to reason or debate without trying to be a badass. When I see these kids acting that way it makes me wanna stomp their ass but I always tell myself that I'd be just as bad as these guys.

I'm proud of my little brother because although he's 19 and he dresses like his friends he works a fulltime job and has respect manly due to me always telling him that of he wants resoect he has to show respect

I honestly think it might boil down to parenting. My nephew is 8 yrs old has no manners at all, never says thank you or please, nothing. A few people noticed and stopped getting him xmas gifts. My son is 5 and you never have to say "what do you say?" because my wife and I have instilled that please and thank you go a long way, so he says it without a second thought.

Post #25   5/12/13 11:22:32PM   

KungFuMaster

Heavyweight Champ

KungFuMaster Avatar

Career:423-341
Camp: The Lone Ranger(s)
Chips:

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by prophecy033

I honestly think it might boil down to parenting. My nephew is 8 yrs old has no manners at all, never says thank you or please, nothing. A few people noticed and stopped getting him xmas gifts. My son is 5 and you never have to say "what do you say?" because my wife and I have instilled that please and thank you go a long way, so he says it without a second thought.

My oldest is 9 and I still have to remind her every now and then to say "Thank you." She is very polite but sometimes she will be a kid and forget to say it.

@prophecy - I hear you man. I live in central California and I know exactly what you're talking about. The same hoodlums you're talking about are the same hoodlums that J-walks across small streets, big streets etc. and they expect people/drivers to simply stop for them. I'll be honest - I have envisioned myself running them over. That's a terrible thought and I would never do it but I don't think I'm the only who has thought of it.

Post #26   5/13/13 12:02:34AM   

Playground_Samurai

I EAT POOP

Playground_Samurai Avatar

Career:2,359-1,249
Camp: Hand Grenade Hillbillies
Chips:
People who don't use their turn signal. Whether you're behind them, or sitting stopped waiting for them to pass so you can go but they end up turning so you didn't actually have to wait. I hate it with a passion.

Post #27   5/13/13 4:30:37AM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Chips:
People that chew with their mouth open. I've tried it to aee if I could and I always end up closing my mouth

Post #28   5/13/13 1:41:06PM   

PricklyPear

MMA Regular

PricklyPear Avatar

Career:1,025-720
Camp: Pride FC Forever
Chips:
You're describing a LOT of people. I'm not even going to say which ones...

Post #29   5/13/13 1:50:48PM   

40ouncetofreedom

In Full Mount

40ouncetofreedom Avatar

Career:1,914-1,109
Camp: The Evil Empire
Chips:
Not necessarily personality trait. But, I truly get grossed the fuck out by people with dirty fingernails, Unless you're a mechanic or work a manly job there is no need to have polluted fingernails. Same goes for shoes, If a girls shoes are dirty her sheets are probably dirty. There are exceptions, Grass cutting and running shoes etc. but if your shoes are dirty at the bar or at work...Your vagina probably stinks.

Also, People who don't clean off the snow Afros on their vehicles. I take the time out of my busy day to ensure snow is properly cleaned off my hood,trunk and roof so when i pick up speed it doesn't blow onto traffic behind me, possibly causing an accident, Now you should do the same i understand you don't love your Pontiac Fiero as much as i enjoy my life and my car, But please have some god damn common courtesy, And your shoes and nails are probably dirty too...butthole.

Last edited 5/13/13 2:07PM server time by iwannabesedated
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #30   5/13/13 2:01:22PM   

Page 2 of 3     1     2     3