Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Bellator Fight Master Side Game

Print  
  Page 4 of 5     1     2     3     4     5  
Posted By Message

jae_1833

TTTHS

jae_1833 Avatar

Career:2,835-1,784
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Current camp breakdown:
Jackson's MMA: Tim Welch & Eric Bradley
Rino Sport: Eric Scallan & Evan Cutts & Jason Norwood
Shamrock MMA: Nick Barnes & Chris Lozano & Mike Dubois
Xtreme Couture: AJ Matthews & Cole Williams & Christiano Souza

Post #46   6/27/13 12:32:28AM   

mitch1990

Learning to Sprawl

mitch1990 Avatar

Career:1,191-678
Chips:
I'd feel pretty confident if I had Souza right now.

Post #47   6/27/13 2:51:34PM   

jjeans

Emma Watson Picture Incoming

jjeans Avatar

Career:1,247-738
Chips:
Shit only just released I never got round to posting this to this forum:

Sheep Dog - Guys who are placed in there to run the place.

Chris Lozano
Joe Riggs

Sheep in Wolf's Clothings. Unknown's who are gonna be feared really quickly:

Cole Williams
Christiano Souza

Wolf’s in Sheep’s clothing. Fighters who look excellent on paper but might not live up to expectations – They might be Wolves, who the fuck knows.

Joe Williams
Bryan Travers
Steve Montgomery

Wolves with injuries – The fighter’s who will be FUN AS FUCK to watch but might not have a full skillset to win. (Bangers – Submissionists – One trick ponies)

Marcus Aurelio
Mike Bronzoulis
Evan Cutts
Tom Gallicchio
Rob Mills
Brendan Tierney
Eric Scallan

Sheep in Sheeps Clothing – All the guys are equal and these are the guys you expect to see on a show like this – Success will be a matter of who’s infront of them

Christopher Curtis
Gareth Joseph
A.J. Matthews
Chip Moraza-Pollard
Jason Norwood
Dom O’Grady
Jacob Ortiz
Josh Quayhagen
Andy Uhrich

Lambs – Fucked – If they get KO’d in 10 seconds it meant nothing as they weren’t ready anyway.

Artenas Young
Darryl Cobb
Nick Barnes
Tim Welch
Brett Nakamura
Mike Dubois
Ismael Gonzalez
Frank Carrillo

Marcus Aurelio (6-2), 26, Vancouver, British Columbia - An Incredibly diverse striker. If he wins there is no doubt it will be entertaining.
Nick Barnes (6-0), 22, San Diego, Calif. Looks like an impressive submission fighter, but none of his opponents have a positive win loss ratio.
Eric Bradley (5-1), 31, Las Vegas, Nev. His sole loss comes to James Head (my favourite Welterweight) No shame in losing to Head. Other than that I can't find anything worth writing home about.
Mike Bronzoulis (15-5-1), 34, Houston, Texas. A dangerous striker with a weakness for wrestlers. Either Flashy KO or loss by decision.
Frank Carrillo (6-3), 29, Miamia, Fla. Bellator 2-0. A natural Middleweight with a loss to UFC Lightweight Abel Trujilo.
Darryl Cobb (6-6), 32, East St. Louis, Ill. Currentlu riding a 5 fight losing streak however he is 2-0 in strikeforce but 0-2 in Bellator.
Christopher Curtis (7-2), 25, Cincinnati, Ohio. He's the talent you expect on this show - Has some legit wins, some not so legit and his losses were either when he was inexperienced or when his opponents were experienced.
Evan Cutts (5-1), 22, Dallas, Texas. A young submission who trains alongside Johnny Bedford. Of all his MMA Fights (Pro and Amateur) 6 of his 7 wins have been by sub.
Mike Dubois (3-0), 30, Thomasville, Ga. 3 wins over 3 guys with bad records. Might be in for a reality check.
Tom Gallicchio (16-8), 26, Howell, N.J. A Team Quest fighter with wins over Christopher Curtis. A Natural grappler with no wins via TKO/KO but 11 submissions.
Ismael Gonzalez (6-10-2), 32, Los Angeles, Calif. The only guy in the house with a negative win/loss ratio, by far the "Jason Thacker" of the show.
Gareth Joseph (9-5), 28, San Diego, Calif. A natural Middleweight whos found himself in 4 split decision victories. He's at a cross road in his career beating guys he shouldn't have and losing to guys he should have beat
Chris Lozano (10-3), 30, Cleveland, Ohio. Another big name. 2-3 in Bellator who's only lost to guys who went on to fight for the title.
A.J. Matthews (6-2), 24, Carlsbad, Calif. Once feautured on Sherdog's fighters to watch he holds a SF record of 0-1 and a Bellator record of 2-1. He trains out of Alliance MMA.
Rob Mills (8-2), 35, Newcastle, England. The only British fighter and he is exactly that, a british fighter. He want's to stand and chin check and if you go for the takedown he's got the guilltione.
Steve Montgomery (3-1), 22, Florence, S.C. American Top Team fighter with a win over the TUF Finalist Colton Smith. Steve is going to be a unknown warrior to any who underestimate his striking.
Chip Moraza-Pollard (7-4), 24, Plymouth, Mass. Going 2-4 in his last fights makes you think he's found where he stands in MMA, this show will be a step up for the confident striker.
Brett Nakamura (3-1), 30, Maui, Hawaii. All his 4 fights have been against guys with less than 4 fights, this competition step up might be too early in his career.
Jason Norwood (12-3), 28, Fort Hood, Texas. Another Natural Middleweight possibly the most well rounded unknown in the house he shouldn't be underestimated and has a Bellator record of 1-0
Dom O’Grady (15-5-1), 31, Detroit, Mich. Dom "I Hate you so much" O'grady comes in with 5 losses to guys who are all well known on the UFC/TUF scene, if he can stay on top, he shouldn't be counted out early.
Jacob Ortiz (13-4), 31, San Manuel, Ariz. Another Bellator veteran with a record of 1-1, he shouldn't have too much trouble making it into the house due to his experience and well rounded skill set.
Josh Quayhagen (6-1), 26, Lake Chales, La. A natural Lightweight with a Bellator record 3-1 with all those fights ending in decision, anytime he's fought outside the organisation he's finished it due to TKO/KO.
Joe Riggs (39-14, 1 NC), 30, Phoenix, Ariz. The most well known fighter in the house but I don't see him getting far.
Eric Scallan (11-4), 27, Lafayette, La. Another Middleweight this time a submissionist with both submission wins and losses on his record.
Cristiano Souza (6-0), 30, Salvador, Brazil. American Top Team fighter with power in his hands and feet, stand with him at your peril.
Brendan Tierney (10-5), 37, Queens, N.Y. Yet another Middleweight, this time a submissionist with a questionable jaw. You either tap out or he's out cold.
Bryan Travers (14-3), 29, Bakersfield, Calif. Strikeforce 0-2 with losses to Carlo Prater and Pat Healy, nothing to be embarrased about. He prefers the grappling game and has fought mulitple times at 155 so might be outsized.
Andy Uhrich (8-3), 27, Gering, Neb. Handed Joe Willians his only loss and is 1-0 in Bellator and Strikeforce
Tim Welch (9-4), 23, Great Falls, Mont. The people he's beaten really aren't impressive, the people who he's lost too aren't bad... But there's a lot better talent in the show.
Cole Williams (6-1), 30, Darien, Wis. 1 to watch for sure, his wins are a lot more legit than loads of guys on this show, Cole is another silent assasin in the house.
Joe Williams (9-1), 27. 2-1 In Bellator with his sole loss coming to fellow competitior Andy Uhrich
Artenas Young (9-5), 32, Houston, Texas. With a fight lined up in July against Matt Riddle it's fair to say he doesn't get far.

Dirty Blue

Post #48   7/1/13 6:20:30AM   

jjeans

jjeans Avatar

Chips:
Episode 1

Welch vs Pollard - 2 Low rated guys.
Welch got a nice KO with some punches, but we saw nothing from him.
Coaches seemed to love him though....

Scalon vs Curtis - Exciting guy vs lower ranked.
Scallon was able to outgrapple Curtis, the supposed exciting guy was boring.
Couture's the only guy who wanted him so he chose Warren...

Barnes vs Tierney - Excitement vs nobody again.
Exciting guy is very similar to Stephan Bonnar but the nobody proves to be a prospect and gets a finish.
Shamrock bummed him so he picked him.

Cobb vs Matthews. 2 lower rated guys.
Both guys went for it all but Matthews had the grappling edge.
Couture finally gets someone... So Everybody has 1 bad fighter.

Lozano vs Quayhagen - low rated vs a guy put in the house to kill guys.
No underdog story in this one. Lozano wins but Quayhagen has balls.
Lozano goes to Shamrock... So he's not winning...

Dirty Blue

Post #49   7/1/13 6:21:07AM   

jjeans

jjeans Avatar

Chips:
Episode 2

Dubois vs Mills - Excitement vs low ranked
Low ranked takes it and shows to be a prospect. Mills isn't a real Brit. Despite going for a standard British guillotine real Brits don't tap.
Shamrock gets a good prospect but he's running outta room.

Bradley vs Gallicchio - 2 guys who have some promise.
Xtreme Couture beats Team Quest. Bradley takes the win with the wrestling.
Bradley's gonna be hard to beat at Jacksons.

Nakamura vs Cutts. 2 lower ended guys but could show promise.
Awesome jobs by Cutts, solid opportunist give him an inch he'll take a mile.

Williams vs Williams - 2 stars are matched up against each other.
Shame 1 of them had to go home as this was the most competitive fight so far and they coulda beaten 90% of the people shown so far.
Cole beats Joe but man it sucks to see Joe go.
Cole goes to Xtreme Couture, very happy with that.

Norwood vs Ortiz - 2 lower tiered guys again.
Norwood looked good and is clearly a big dude.
Someone else actually wants Warren haha

Souza vs Montgomery - 2 team mates but Souza is so much better on paper.
Souza looks a lot like Lomard as he gets the 1st KO - Perfect for Bellator.
Power puncher's gonna learn some TDD. Fuck that guy haha.

Dirty Blue

Post #50   7/1/13 7:15:53AM   

jae_1833

TTTHS

jae_1833 Avatar

Chips:
Tonight 's results and current breakdowns:

Ismael Gonzales def Marcus Aurelio R1 TKO (body kick and punches)
Andy Uhrich def Dom O'Grady UD
Bryan Travers def Artenis Young UD
Mike Bronzoulis def Gareth Joseph UD
Joe Riggs def Rob Mills R1 sub (heel hook)
Frank Carrillo never fought due to a pre fight shoulder injury

Warren's Team: Scallan, Cutts, Norwood, Gonzales

Jackson's Team: Welch, Bredley, Travers, Riggs

Couture's Team: Bronzoulis, C. Williams, Matthews, Souza

Shamrock's Team: Barnes, Lozano, Dubois

Yes, Shamrock is 1 short of a full team.

Post #51   7/10/13 11:16:41PM   

jae_1833

TTTHS

jae_1833 Avatar

Chips:
So now with Frank Carrillo not even fighting I am out of the competition before it really even started. Fucking WEAKSAUCE!!!

Post #52   7/10/13 11:28:57PM   

Poor_Franklin

Slight Reach Advantage

Poor_Franklin Avatar

Career:1,714-979
Chips:
Shit I forgot about the show

Post #53   7/11/13 4:10:28AM   

emfleek

- > THUG LIFE < -

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,396-1,260
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Shit I forgot about the show

Much like Bellator in general, it's inconsistent. Taking a week off was dumb.

Post #54   7/11/13 6:22:01AM   

Franklinfan47

Simply The Best

Franklinfan47 Avatar

Career:2,693-1,472
Chips:
hmmm both my fighters won but one bowed out due to injury. I get his replacement right?

Post #55   7/11/13 1:27:52PM   

jjeans

jjeans Avatar

Chips:
Episode 3

Aurelio vs Gonzalez - Excitement vs the biggest can in the house....
And the can wins!??!?!?! WHAT THE HELL........... Well... Whichever coach picks him up unfuckinglucky.
Joe Warren! Thank god it wasnt Randy

Urich vs O'Grady - 2 Average guys
Looked like a good back and forth fight. Urich got cut but warriored on to win.

Urich's cut got him cut...

Young vs Travers - Travers is a good Lightweight vs a guy who has a fight lined in 3 days time...... think the outcomes being leaked....
Travers gas tank held up because of the fact he didn't cut a tonne of weight. Young vs Riddle will be fun for 1 round.
Jacksons isn't a bad choice - Dolce would be the best haha

Joesph vs Bronzoulis - Excitment vs Boring fighter
Rooting for Bronzoulis here. Now I see why Joesph has been in so many SD's!
Bronzoulis was very fun to watch. Good luck Budge.
Very happy Randy's got some heavy hitters - Gonna help them a tonne.

Riggs vs Carillo - MIddleweight vs Experience
Carillo looks like he failed to cut the weight... or his shoulder or scared.

Riggs vs Mills - Excitement vs Experience. The brit gets a second chance but this time he's fighting a well known fighter.
Outgrappling a Brit - yeah it ticks a box to get the win but isn't an impossible task.
Riggs wins and heads to Gregs but I think he'll end up on someones highlight reel.

Looking forward to seeing Souza and Bronzoulis sparring!

Dirty Blue

Post #56   7/16/13 7:54:29AM   

jjeans

jjeans Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Franklinfan47

hmmm both my fighters won but one bowed out due to injury. I get his replacement right?

Yeah! hahaha

Jae... We've all been there man

Dirty Blue

Post #57   7/16/13 7:55:49AM   

Franklinfan47

Simply The Best

Franklinfan47 Avatar

Career:2,693-1,472
Chips:
The replacement was Joe Williams (9-1), 27, Tustin, Calif. Kaopadgai had him originally but hes replacing my fighter so???

I hope I get him because otherwise both my fighters are out I had Bryan Travers.

Post #58   7/18/13 2:30:00PM   

jjeans

jjeans Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Franklinfan47

The replacement was Joe Williams (9-1), 27, Tustin, Calif. Kaopadgai had him originally but hes replacing my fighter so???

I hope I get him because otherwise both my fighters are out I had Bryan Travers.

And you got him 6 minutes before Jae who's currently out the game

I'm sorry man! You know I love you but rules are rules. I had Jon Tuck in the TUF Live show and he only lost cause he broke his toe.

I mean sparky messaged me because his fighters father passed away and he wanted to change his pick... Rules are your stuck with that fighter and if he changed then he wouldn't have won as Chisea went on to win the show

Sorry though man. I know that feel.

Dirty Blue

Post #59   7/18/13 3:36:50PM   

infestructure

NOW KITH

infestructure Avatar

Career:734-445
Chips:

Posted by jjeans

Young vs Travers - Travers is a good Lightweight vs a guy who has a fight lined in 3 days time...... think the outcomes being leaked....
Travers gas tank held up because of the fact he didn't cut a tonne of weight. Young vs Riddle will be fun for 1 round.

- Fucked up the quote,but I don't care i'm on my phone. Travers won that fight how?I didn't seven see him throw a punch.

Post #60   7/18/13 7:29:54PM   

Page 4 of 5     1     2     3     4     5