Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Stan Romanek video.

Print  
real or fake
yes 1 20%
no 3 60%
don king made more money than Mike Tyson 1 20%
Posted By Message

SpiderSilva

Reminder: steelers suck!!!

SpiderSilva Avatar

Career:1,855-1,155
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Is it real or fake?

Link-a-doodle

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Post #1   5/7/13 6:49:32PM   

Playground_Samurai

I EAT POOP

Playground_Samurai Avatar

Career:2,359-1,249
Camp: Hand Grenade Hillbillies
Chips:
Does yes or no stand for fake?

Cause that shit is definitely fake.

Post #2   5/7/13 7:27:14PM   

SpiderSilva

SpiderSilva Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Playground_Samurai

Does yes or no stand for fake?

Cause that shit is definitely fake.

yes it's real

no it's fake

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Post #3   5/7/13 7:39:14PM   

Budgellism

Randy

Budgellism Avatar

Career:2,900-1,652
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
That's as fake as it gets. Also, there's a common theme with every single bigfoot/alien/loch nes monster video tape. They're all blurry as hell, which right off the bat screams fake to me.

Post #4   5/7/13 7:43:04PM   

Playground_Samurai

I EAT POOP

Playground_Samurai Avatar

Career:2,359-1,249
Camp: Hand Grenade Hillbillies
Chips:
This is hilarious. If aliens exist, Im sure that's exactly what they would do.

I researched this guy after this post. He claimed it would have cost $50,000 to fake that video. As if we all couldn't call bullshit on that without trying, a radio station or something went out and re created the video for $90. Then this guy failed a lie detector test and quickly defended himself by saying he has a disease that prevents him from passing lie detectors. Lol. Yeah, I consider being a compulsive liar a disease too. On top of all that, he claimed to have some sort of alien implant in his leg. When asked if he would let a licensed physician examine it, he claimed it had miraculously disappeared.

This guy gives legitimate alien abductees, like GSP, a bad name.

Post #5   5/7/13 9:33:19PM   

SpiderSilva

SpiderSilva Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Playground_Samurai

This is hilarious. If aliens exist, Im sure that's exactly what they would do.

I researched this guy after this post. He claimed it would have cost $50,000 to fake that video. As if we all couldn't call bullshit on that without trying, a radio station or something went out and re created the video for $90. Then this guy failed a lie detector test and quickly defended himself by saying he has a disease that prevents him from passing lie detectors. Lol. Yeah, I consider being a compulsive liar a disease too. On top of all that, he claimed to have some sort of alien implant in his leg. When asked if he would let a licensed physician examine it, he claimed it had miraculously disappeared.

This guy gives legitimate alien abductees, like GSP, a bad name.

Damn you went deep.

This dude lives in Colorado and one of my employees called him and was going to meet him at a bar to talk about his alien stories. Sad to say he quit working for me before I ever found out if he hung out with Romanek

Post #6   5/7/13 9:49:30PM