Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Theif caught at a yard sale...

Print  
  Page 3 of 5     1     2     3     4     5  
Posted By Message

Svartorm

Hammer of the Gods

Svartorm Avatar

Career:2,077-1,253
Chips:
Made sense to me. Guy bumped a discussion purely to say he hates the person posting. Don't need nonsense like that and doesn't contribute anything to the discussion or forum in general.

DREAM 1 - 2nd in Pts
Cage Rage 23 - 6th in Pts
Secondary League Season 3 - 12th in Pts
Secondary League Season 7 - 16th in Wagers
Primary League Season 7 - 26th in Wagers
Secondary League Season 6 - 30th in Pts
Secondary League Season 1 - 31st in Pts
Primary League Season 6 - 39th in Wagers
Secondary League Season 7 - 41st in Pts

Post #31   5/11/13 10:15:23PM   

FastKnockout

THE RUTHLESS ONE

FastKnockout Avatar

Career:1,621-903
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Hope he isn't banned for good.

Post #32   5/11/13 11:21:44PM   

hippysmacker

Boondock Saints Mod

hippysmacker Avatar

Career:1,902-1,070
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:

Posted by VILLIN

Banned for THAT? Maybe I spend too much time on Sherdog but that was rather limp wristed of the powers that be.

He was already banned before and knew he had to chill now that he was back. He was banned for posting this right before this thread

My ban was well deserved. I felt the site was on a decline, a lot of the people I really liked from years ago had disappeared, and I did not like a lot of the new people coming in to replace them. Eventually I just started being an asshole, because I would rather get banned for talking shit to people like KFM than pretend to like him.

and then he went after him again. Sometimes people hold onto to something too long and keep it going when their is no point. This is one of those times IMO .

Last edited 5/11/13 11:48PM server time by hippysmacker
Edit note/reason: n/a
3 total post edits

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

Post #33   5/11/13 11:43:37PM   

FlashyG

MMA Sensei

FlashyG Avatar

Career:2,135-1,197
Chips:
You had a tracking device on a 1 dollar massager/airplane?

Is this some sort of Creative writing exercise?

Post #34   5/11/13 11:57:33PM   

jakewalters

BJ PENN FOREVER

jakewalters Avatar

Career:758-484
Chips:

Posted by FlashyG

Is this some sort of Creative writing exercise?

Things people think while reading a KFM post -- For 100!

Post #35   5/12/13 12:56:41AM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:1,911-1,142
Chips:

Posted by Svartorm

Made sense to me. Guy bumped a discussion purely to say he hates the person posting. Don't need nonsense like that and doesn't contribute anything to the discussion or forum in general.

you would have thought he would have been smart enough to leave well enough alone.

#2 UFC 112 Points
#9 FFC3/AFC/NEFFN/VCS/Pancrase Combo Wagers
#12 TUF 8 FINALE Points #12 Bellator 91 / Legacy FC / CCCW Combo Points #12 M-1/FA8/CFA/GC/IGF Wagers #14 UFC 143 Diaz vs Condit Points

Post #36   5/12/13 3:16:29AM   

KungFuMaster

Heavyweight Champ

KungFuMaster Avatar

Career:423-341
Camp: The Lone Ranger(s)
Chips:
I don't know why he hates me so much. It's not like he knows me or anything. We are simply two faceless posters with clashing personalities on an online forum.

I've been banned. I've been driven away....but I learn to let it go.

Let me tell you a story. Shawn has been my biggest critic on this site and yet even he and I can still communicate. Shawn probably does not want me to share this but he has a bigger heart than what he would like us to know.

Another story. Ncordless and I went at it - very long ago. At the end of our argument, I simply told him I don't want to go down this road with him. We didn't talk on this site for a good while. I ran into him in Kpro's chat room and we shared a good conversation about music. It turns out he was a music major like myself.

I don't know where I'm going with this.../rant.

Post #37   5/12/13 5:54:22PM   

Shawn91111

Shawn91111 Avatar

Career:2,559-1,350
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by KungFuMaster

I don't know why he hates me so much. It's not like he knows me or anything. We are simply two faceless posters with clashing personalities on an online forum.

Let me tell you a story. Shawn has been my biggest critic on this site and yet even he and I can still communicate. Shawn probably does not want me to share this but he has a bigger heart than what he would like us to know.

Another story. Ncordless and I went at it - very long ago. At the end of our argument, I simply told him I don't want to go down this road with him. We didn't talk on this site for a good while. I ran into him in Kpro's chat room and we shared a good conversation about music. It turns out he was a music major like myself.

Post #38   5/12/13 5:57:22PM   

PricklyPear

MMA Regular

PricklyPear Avatar

Career:989-694
Camp: Pride FC Forever
Chips:

Posted by KungFuMaster

Getting warned or temp banned for something deserved is one thing. But a mod who constantly wants to flex his internet muscles and remind you of his awesome power over you, even at the expense of some of the site's best members... well thats another thing entirely. Basically, when it's a mod that can't let things go, a site/forum is constantly terrorized.

Post #39   5/13/13 1:34:32PM   

KungFuMaster

Heavyweight Champ

KungFuMaster Avatar

Chips:

Posted by PricklyPear

Posted by KungFuMaster

Getting warned or temp banned for something deserved is one thing. But a mod who constantly wants to flex his internet muscles and remind you of his awesome power over you, even at the expense of some of the site's best members... well thats another thing entirely. Basically, when it's a mod that can't let things go, a site/forum is constantly terrorized.

I've been at the tail-end of what you're talking about...Sometimes you just have to bite your tongue. It's like not getting along with your boss at work - there is no way, no how you are going to win that argument.

Post #40   5/13/13 2:56:01PM   

Poor_Franklin

Slight Reach Advantage

Poor_Franklin Avatar

Career:1,381-784
Chips:
one busy weekend at work & i missed all this?

UFC 151: Never Forget

Post #41   5/13/13 3:24:08PM   

KungFuMaster

Heavyweight Champ

KungFuMaster Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Poor_Franklin

one busy weekend at work & i missed all this?

What can I say? When I'm posting, drama just follows.

Post #42   5/13/13 4:41:38PM   

jakewalters

BJ PENN FOREVER

jakewalters Avatar

Career:758-484
Chips:

Post #43   5/13/13 5:41:30PM   

Michael_Corleone

Belt Contender

Michael_Corleone Avatar

Career:962-517
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by KungFuMaster

What can I say? When I'm posting, drama just follows.

Part of me believes that you enjoy getting a negative reaction out of people, but that would be just silly, wouldn't it?

Post #44   5/13/13 6:31:30PM   

KungFuMaster

Heavyweight Champ

KungFuMaster Avatar

Chips:
You guys need to stay on topic.

Post #45   5/13/13 10:12:06PM   

Page 3 of 5     1     2     3     4     5