Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Update #2 to the recent drama

Print  
  Page 9 of 10   <<   6     7     8     9     10  
Posted By Message

BigBadAl

In Full Mount

BigBadAl Avatar

Career:408-321
Chips:
Hey everyone!

My two cents. This site has always been great due to the users but wank due to the mods.

Power trip precinct.......

Ban me mod cunty cunts hahahahahahahahaahaha!

Last edited 5/13/13 3:16PM server time by bigbadal
Edit note/reason: Needed to add a cunty before CUNTS!

Post #121   5/13/13 3:13:05PM   

PricklyPear

MMA Regular

PricklyPear Avatar

Career:989-694
Camp: Pride FC Forever
Chips:

Posted by BigBadAl

Hey everyone!

My two cents. This site has always been great due to the users but wank due to the mod.

Bravely put, but fixed.

Post #122   5/13/13 3:28:24PM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:1,911-1,142
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by BigBadAl

Hey everyone!

My two cents. This site has always been great due to the users but wank due to the mods.

ban you? You contribute too much

#2 UFC 112 Points
#9 FFC3/AFC/NEFFN/VCS/Pancrase Combo Wagers
#12 TUF 8 FINALE Points #12 Bellator 91 / Legacy FC / CCCW Combo Points #12 M-1/FA8/CFA/GC/IGF Wagers #14 UFC 143 Diaz vs Condit Points

Post #123   5/13/13 6:21:30PM   

Kpro

I STAB WATERBEDS!

Kpro Avatar

Career:2,360-1,218
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by Aether

I also got more or less just talked a bunch of shit to by Kpro for saying "I don't see how anyone scored the fight in his favour" about his homeboy Diaz after the Condit fight

I think Hippy smacked us both over that one. Arguing over something subjective never ends well. No reason not to enter the Surprise Van when there is free candy!

Post #124   5/13/13 6:35:21PM   

Kpro

I STAB WATERBEDS!

Kpro Avatar

Chips:
Speaking of the Surprise Van, while I don't publicly put the site out there, and it doesn't compete with the PG in any way, I think it has made some people stay around longer because of getting to know other forum posters better in there for better or worse. It's been going for nearly two years now, it'd be nice if we could incorporate a version of it on here where you had to be logged into your PG account to enter it. I know it's been mentioned before, but a chat function eventually would be sweet, however far down the list of things to do it is.

Where else can we watch jjeans try to type in all his drunken glory

Last edited 5/13/13 7:03PM server time by Kpro
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #125   5/13/13 7:01:14PM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Kpro

Speaking of the Surprise Van, while I don't publicly put the site out there, and it doesn't compete with the PG in any way, I think it has made some people stay around longer because of getting to know other forum posters better in there for better or worse. It's been going for nearly two years now, it'd be nice if we could incorporate a version of it on here where you had to be logged into your PG account to enter it. I know it's been mentioned before, but a chat function eventually would be sweet, however far down the list of things to do it is.

I am STRONGLY in favor of this. Things like this are gonna have to happen soon if the PG is gonna get pulled outta this lull

#2 UFC 112 Points
#12 TUF 8 FINALE Points #12 Bellator 91 / Legacy FC / CCCW Combo Points #12 M-1/FA8/CFA/GC/IGF Wagers #14 UFC 143 Diaz vs Condit Points

Post #126   5/13/13 7:11:07PM   

Shawn91111

Shawn91111 Avatar

Career:2,559-1,350
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by Kpro

Agreed...always though the playground should have its own event chat instead of relying on the spoilers section.

Post #127   5/13/13 7:18:00PM   

emfleek

DO YOU SPEAK IT?

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,234-1,182
Chips:

Posted by Kpro

I do believe DTM plans to incorporate this at some point.

Post #128   5/13/13 8:25:34PM   

jjeans

Emma Watson Picture Incoming

jjeans Avatar

Career:1,099-661
Chips:

Posted by Kpro

oh dear god.... Apparently I skyped Jake during the last event... and I was topless......

Thiago Silva nuthugger.

Admin of MMA Memes of Facebook. A Roundtable Analyst on The MMA Podcast. Journalist for MMA Mental.

Dirty Blue #DoItForWatson

Post #129   5/13/13 8:55:24PM   

emfleek

DO YOU SPEAK IT?

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,234-1,182
Chips:

Posted by jjeans

Posted by Kpro

oh dear god.... Apparently I skyped Jake during the last event... and I was topless......

Fapping now.

Post #130   5/13/13 9:03:51PM   

Kpro

I STAB WATERBEDS!

Kpro Avatar

Chips:

Posted by jjeans

Posted by Kpro

:::Sets up Skype account:::

Post #131   5/13/13 9:07:17PM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Chips:

Posted by jjeans

Posted by Kpro

still better than the pic you posted today on FB

#2 UFC 112 Points

Post #132   5/13/13 9:14:14PM   

Kpro

I STAB WATERBEDS!

Kpro Avatar

Chips:

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by jjeans

Posted by Kpro

I don't see anything more recent than a week ago. Jay if you deleted a bad pic from FB, I demand you put it back up.

EDIT: Says the guy who hasn't updated his pictures in about two years and only logs in when seeing a reference in a thread.

Last edited 5/13/13 9:24PM server time by Kpro
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #133   5/13/13 9:23:03PM   

jakewalters

BJ PENN FOREVER

jakewalters Avatar

Career:758-484
Chips:

Posted by Kpro

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by jjeans

Posted by Kpro

I don't see anything more recent than a week ago. Jay if you deleted a bad pic from FB, I demand you put it back up.

EDIT: Says the guy who hasn't updated his pictures in about two years and only logs in when seeing a reference in a thread.

I created a thread just for you Kpro lmao

Post #134   5/13/13 9:54:31PM   

george112

The Playground OG

george112 Avatar

Career:1,185-774
Camp: The Original Gangsters
Chips:

Posted by Kpro

i have been invited multiple times but still have yet to join in

damn phone wont let me

Post #135   5/13/13 10:55:22PM   

Page 9 of 10   <<   6     7     8     9     10