Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Update #2 to the recent drama

Print  
  Page 8 of 10   <<   5     6     7     8     9     10  
Posted By Message

Shawn91111

The MMAPlayground's Co-Creator

Shawn91111 Avatar

Career:2,606-1,363
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
I dont agree but I can understand people have different tastes. I think Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis are both meh, just ok nothing special, but people flip out over them.

Post #106   5/7/13 4:06:55PM   

40ouncetofreedom

In Full Mount

40ouncetofreedom Avatar

Career:1,898-1,094
Camp: The Evil Empire
Chips:

Posted by Shawn91111

I dont agree but I can understand people have different tastes. I think Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis are both meh, just ok nothing special, but people flip out over them.

Exactly, Just because i think she's not all that great in the face doesn't make me any less of a human...yes i would stick the lap rocket in her gut locker no doubt, But since i'm not a teenager i don't fantasize over chicks i'll never have........I do the adult thing and creep on girls i know facebook pics.

Post #107   5/7/13 4:16:32PM   

KungFuMaster

Heavyweight Champ

KungFuMaster Avatar

Career:423-341
Camp: The Lone Ranger(s)
Chips:
I think I have an outstanding win ratio in the ufc fantasy but others probably think my ratio is only "good."

Post #108   5/7/13 4:17:27PM   

KungFuMaster

Heavyweight Champ

KungFuMaster Avatar

Career:423-341
Camp: The Lone Ranger(s)
Chips:

Posted by iwannabesedated

But since i'm not a teenager i don't fantasize over chicks i'll never have........I do the adult thing and creep on girls i know facebook pics.

You need to join Kpro's Van Club. Ask him for an invitation.

Post #109   5/7/13 4:19:14PM   

jjeans

Emma Watson Picture Incoming

jjeans Avatar

Career:1,126-675
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

i don't fantasize over chicks i'll never have........I do the adult thing and creep on girls i know facebook pics.

Thiago Silva nuthugger.

Admin of MMA Memes of Facebook. A Roundtable Analyst on The MMA Podcast. Journalist for MMA Mental.

Dirty Blue #DoItForWatson

Post #110   5/7/13 4:59:01PM   

FlashyG

Heavyweight Champ

FlashyG Avatar

Career:2,177-1,222
Chips:

Exactly, Just because i think she's not all that great in the face doesn't make me any less of a human...

I pass no judgement on your Humanity or of you as a person...I just passed a tremendous amount of judgement on your taste in women.

Post #111   5/7/13 5:09:22PM   

Michael_Corleone

Belt Contender

Michael_Corleone Avatar

Career:997-529
Chips:
I have an ex that looks just like Mila Kunis, so everytime that I see her, I want to get up in there.

Post #112   5/7/13 5:23:13PM   

40ouncetofreedom

In Full Mount

40ouncetofreedom Avatar

Career:1,898-1,094
Camp: The Evil Empire
Chips:

Posted by FlashyG

Exactly, Just because i think she's not all that great in the face doesn't make me any less of a human...

I pass no judgement on your Humanity or of you as a person...I just passed a tremendous amount of judgement on your taste in women.

I'm not saying i don't find her hot...she has a body thats ridiculous but face wise theres much butter...i mean better...

Post #113   5/7/13 6:19:13PM   

SpiderSilva

PFM

SpiderSilva Avatar

Career:1,782-1,124
Chips:
I have no idea what's going on

Image Attachment(s):

Photo Attachment 1

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Post #114   5/7/13 6:31:35PM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:1,960-1,164
Chips:
Her body is what gets me coo coo for coco puffs

Post #115   5/7/13 6:36:54PM   

jakewalters

BJ PENN FOREVER

jakewalters Avatar

Career:804-509
Chips:

Posted by Ordep

Posted by airkerma

Less talk, more Kate Upton

She's the official rally babe at the Braves forum so these are too easy to find...

Post #116   5/8/13 1:09:53AM   

Aether

Heavyweight Champ

Aether Avatar

Career:946-505
Chips:

Posted by george112

Well I cant speak for other people but ill give you my view on the banning thing.

Imo yes, there is fear mongering to an extent. The only reason i have come to that conclusion, is because of the drop in post numbers. Sure other factors have attributed to that, but I know of atleast one member who doesnt post hardly ever anymore (Aether) and he was banned. Now i dont know hisbl story, and tbh dont really know if it had to do with the banning. But from personal experience, when you get banned you dont really want to post anymore when your allowed back. I was banned a looong time ago for saying roy nelson punches like a girl. And at the time i thought that was so uncool. When i was allowed back i layed low and even took a hiatus from the site. I felt betrayed by the site that i had been apart of from the beginning. In the end i came back. And im glad i did. Ita really cool to still see members from back in the day. From when a time you werent known at all and didn't post much. I feel known now here. george112. not a very memorable username but an OG nonetheless!

Cowcatcher
Budgellism
Prophecy033
Emfleek
Zephead
Telnights
Ncordless
papercut
postman
hotrodttt
prozacnation1978
Shawn91111
Kpro
Boo_Radley
etc.. (07ers)
all stuck around and i remember so clearly of a time when alot of them were relatively unknown

I dont frequent any other mma site. I love this site. I mean come on, what other public forum would I put my first and last names!!?? haha NOT ONE is the answer. And i do it because i genuinely feel like im apart of something here.

lol damn didnt mean to sound like a sentimental girlfriend but thats just how i feel about the PG

I haven't looked at the forums for a while, other than the spoilers thread to get updates, kind of crazy to see all of this has gone on while I wasn't paying attention.

My ban was well deserved. I felt the site was on a decline, a lot of the people I really liked from years ago had disappeared, and I did not like a lot of the new people coming in to replace them. Eventually I just started being an asshole, because I would rather get banned for talking shit to people like KFM than pretend to like him.

I also got more or less just talked a bunch of shit to by Kpro for saying "I don't see how anyone scored the fight in his favour" about his homeboy Diaz after the Condit fight, which greatly increased an already growing desire to stop following the rules and participating on the site.

As far as Rabi. I've read the two official posts, and frankly, competition or not, that guy probably provided more traffic for the site with his games alone than he could possibly take away, probably won't be a great move IMO. I don't have access to the actual numbers, but I can't imagine that his games didn't provide a large chunk of the traffic, lately in particular.

Maybe a couple of people will pick up a game or two, but consistently running even 1-2 of those is a massive time drain for basically no reward. Anyone who picks up his games will think it's a great idea until 3 weeks in when people are not replying, not logging on, people are complaining when you don't update the thing 25 minutes after the event is over, bitching about any mistake you make and you think "fuck this shit, not worth my time."

I only realized all of this was going on because he wasn't updating a game I follow, and when I checked his account said invalid ID.

Post #117   5/11/13 12:51:19AM   

jjeans

jjeans Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Aether

As far as Rabi. I've read the two official posts, and frankly, competition or not, that guy probably provided more traffic for the site with his games alone than he could possibly take away, probably won't be a great move IMO. I don't have access to the actual numbers, but I can't imagine that his games didn't provide a large chunk of the traffic, lately in particular.

Maybe a couple of people will pick up a game or two, but consistently running even 1-2 of those is a massive time drain for basically no reward. Anyone who picks up his games will think it's a great idea until 3 weeks in when people are not replying, not logging on, people are complaining when you don't update the thing 25 minutes after the event is over, bitching about any mistake you make and you think "fuck this shit, not worth my time."

You basically just said what I wanted to say but in a lot smarter way than I could ever say.

Thiago Silva nuthugger.

Admin of MMA Memes of Facebook. A Roundtable Analyst on The MMA Podcast. Journalist for MMA Mental.

Post #118   5/11/13 5:18:33PM   

jjeans

jjeans Avatar

Chips:
Why has Aether been banned from posting again?

Seen.

Last edited 5/11/13 9:01PM server time by jjeans
Edit note/reason: n/a

Thiago Silva nuthugger.

Post #119   5/11/13 8:59:13PM   

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Career:2,339-1,246
Chips:
I gotta say .. while I am watching Ufc 126 on tv and Ufc Brazil tuf episode on the computer at the same time
The only fantasy I do is on this site

Tapology does intrigue me. And believe me I get quite a lot of offers from the Ufc fantasy games on Ufc fight club from members trying to recruit me for their camps

I'm pretty loyal and I only have time for one fantasy site
I do think this is the best site for it

Post #120   5/11/13 11:46:47PM   

Page 8 of 10   <<   5     6     7     8     9     10