Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

An awful start to your day

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

Shawn91111

The MMAPlayground's Co-Creator

Shawn91111 Avatar

Career:2,857-1,481
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by KungFuMaster

I was going to write a lot more but I got interrupted. What I wanted to say is this ...

Hang in there. Material things come and go. Yes, the loss of your car will hurt for a while but it'll eventually fade. The important thing is you made it out of this unscathed. From your post, I know you understand how lucky you were ... and so I just want to help you think more about "your positive outcome."

The good news is - we sitll have UFCFanatic posting on PG.

Post #16   5/3/13 2:03:01PM   

scoozna

Annoying since 2007

scoozna Avatar

Career:2,356-1,302
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Glad you are OK. I've been hit three times , and it's never been my fault. It's one of those lessons that are tough to deal with that you can be obeying all the laws and still get fucked over.

Post #17   5/3/13 4:28:29PM   

ThaAxeMurderer7

MMA Sensei

ThaAxeMurderer7 Avatar

Career:1,277-814
Chips:
Glad that you're okay. Like many have already stated, the most important part of this whole situation is that you didn't get injured or worse. I know the anger you must feel. I was once involved in a hit and run accident. I had a toyota camry and someone (presumably female ) was in an SUV that they obviously couldn't handle, ran a red light and clipped me from the side. I didn't get a good look at the driver b/c I was kinda in shock. Anyway, the SUV backed up and drove off. I was so angry.

Post #18   5/3/13 5:30:24PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2