Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

The Bertcast

Print  
Posted By Message

SpiderSilva

1/31/15 a Legend returns

SpiderSilva Avatar

Career:1,894-1,182
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
If you listen to the JRE and the Deathsquad network(garbage IMO). Try The BERTCAST. It's at times some of the funniest podcasting I've heard.

Bert Kreisher + Joey Diaz = AWESOME!!!!!!

Image Attachment(s):

Photo Attachment 1

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Post #1   5/2/13 4:36:34PM   

Budgellism

Randy

Budgellism Avatar

Career:3,026-1,730
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
THE MACHINE

I'm a big fan of all these podcasts.

The JRE, Pointless with Kevin Pereira, The Church of What's Happening Now, Ari Shaffir's Skeptic Tank, The Bertcast, the list goes on and on.

If you like the Bertcast so much give this one a listen. LINK

Bert makes an appearance on Pete Holmes' You made it weird podcast. These two are so much alike it makes for one of the best podcasts I've ever listened to.

Post #2   5/2/13 4:47:38PM   

jakewalters

BJ PENN FOREVER

jakewalters Avatar

Career:958-600
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Listened to the first ep and it wasn't really doing it for me. Lots of side conversations, lack of any structure... I'll definitely get back into it though. Most podcasts need 5-6 episodes at least before they hit their stride.

Post #3   5/2/13 5:08:14PM