Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Just a thought to everyone on the PG

Print  
  Page 7 of 8   <<   4     5     6     7     8  
Posted By Message

KungFuMaster

Heavyweight Champ

KungFuMaster Avatar

Career:423-341
Camp: The Lone Ranger(s)
Chips:

Posted by voodoo-jitsu

Posted by KungFuMaster

You know-(oh).....If my prop bar was to go bling bling like all of yours, I think I would post more just to see it BLING.

why doesn't your shit go bling bling

I've been banned once before for lashing out at a poster. I guess that takes me out of the running for top poster and bling bling.

Post #91   5/5/13 11:50:31PM   

FlashyG

Heavyweight Champ

FlashyG Avatar

Career:2,177-1,222
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by KungFuMaster

I remember telling Grappler he was gay. I felt really bad about it after a few hours had gone by. I didn't feel bad for Grappler as my intent was to really crush him. I did, however, feel bad when I thought of possible gay posters on this site. I have nothing against gay people and I no longer want to use their way of life as a means to insult someone who is or is not gay.

I'm sure Grappler was devastated

That's the kind of crushing insult that can shake a guy to the core. I hope he's okay.

Post #92   5/6/13 12:14:09AM   

KungFuMaster

Heavyweight Champ

KungFuMaster Avatar

Chips:

Posted by FlashyG

Posted by KungFuMaster

I remember telling Grappler he was gay. I felt really bad about it after a few hours had gone by. I didn't feel bad for Grappler as my intent was to really crush him. I did, however, feel bad when I thought of possible gay posters on this site. I have nothing against gay people and I no longer want to use their way of life as a means to insult someone who is or is not gay.

That's the kind of crushing insult that can shake a guy to the core. I hope he's okay.

LOL - that was a joke.

Post #93   5/6/13 12:18:18AM   

jakewalters

BJ PENN FOREVER

jakewalters Avatar

Career:804-509
Chips:

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by FlashyG

Posted by KungFuMaster

LOL - that was a joke.

Post #94   5/6/13 12:19:31AM   

KungFuMaster

Heavyweight Champ

KungFuMaster Avatar

Chips:
Glad to see you chime in, Jake.

Anyway, Grappler and I were just messing around like an elementary couple who held hands for the first time in their courtship....We flirted here and there and I decided to call him gay for some reason because he wouldn't touch me where I wanted him to...

But like I said, I like to come clean and apologize to any and all gay posters on this site. I will never use your way of life as a means to insult another human being ever again. That is my promise and I hope to never break it.

Post #95   5/6/13 12:26:21AM   

Adrenaline

MMA Sensei

Adrenaline Avatar

Career:-
Chips:

Posted by KungFuMaster

You're the only one.

Last edited 5/6/13 12:32AM server time by adrenaline
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #96   5/6/13 12:32:01AM   

jakewalters

BJ PENN FOREVER

jakewalters Avatar

Career:804-509
Chips:

Posted by Adrenaline

Posted by KungFuMaster

You're the only one.

Dear Adrenaline: (LINK)

Post #97   5/6/13 12:38:26AM   

KungFuMaster

Heavyweight Champ

KungFuMaster Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Adrenaline

Posted by KungFuMaster

You're the only one.

Your av. My state report was Idaho. For bringing back horrible memories, you shall not get a prop.

Post #98   5/6/13 1:21:01AM   

FastKnockout

THE RUTHLESS ONE

FastKnockout Avatar

Career:1,665-930
Chips:

Post #99   5/6/13 11:47:07AM   

george112

The Playground OG

george112 Avatar

Career:1,214-788
Camp: The Original Gangsters
Chips:

Post #100   5/6/13 1:34:30PM   

40ouncetofreedom

In Full Mount

40ouncetofreedom Avatar

Career:1,898-1,094
Camp: The Evil Empire
Chips:
I don't think calling gay people gay is insulting to them because they're gay....Nor calling a non-homosexual gay is insulting to the gay community either.

Post #101   5/6/13 2:06:18PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:2,225-1,198
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Calling a person that rides a loud motorcycle a fag is ok......... According to South Park.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #102   5/6/13 2:14:21PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:

Posted by kopower

Calling a person that rides a loud motorcycle a fag is ok......... According to South Park.

that was a good episode

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #103   5/7/13 10:46:19AM   

KungFuMaster

Heavyweight Champ

KungFuMaster Avatar

Chips:

Posted by iwannabesedated

I don't think calling gay people gay is insulting to them because they're gay....Nor calling a non-homosexual gay is insulting to the gay community either.

Just want you to know I saw this post a few days ago. I didn't respond to it because in a way - I do agree with you to some degree. This is simply the case of me not wanting to be "THAT GUY." I have no problem with other people calling others gay either. It boils down to TONE. I think in many cases, it is the tone which offends people and not necessarily the name calling.

Post #104   5/7/13 4:11:52PM   

40ouncetofreedom

In Full Mount

40ouncetofreedom Avatar

Career:1,898-1,094
Camp: The Evil Empire
Chips:

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by iwannabesedated

Just want you to know I saw this post a few days ago. I didn't respond to it because in a way - I do agree with you to some degree. This is simply the case of me not wanting to be "THAT GUY." I have no problem with other people calling others gay either. It boils down to TONE. I think in many cases, it is the tone which offends people and not necessarily the name calling.

I've worked with and have some gay friends.. Well maybe not soo much friends but more of an acquaintance someone you may see out in public not someone i text and hang out with consistently......but to the point...I understand where you're going with the tone and i agree, but calling a gay person gay isn't the worst they'll hear..Gay guy i worked with last i always called him Fagboy...and he'd call me douche... we're cool...it's all in the person and their sense of humor and also knowing limits as to what line you can and can't cross with your words.

Post #105   5/7/13 4:23:45PM   

Page 7 of 8   <<   4     5     6     7     8