Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Just a thought to everyone on the PG

Print  
  Page 6 of 8   <<   3     4     5     6     7     8  
Posted By Message

jjeans

Emma Watson Picture Incoming

jjeans Avatar

Career:1,173-700
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by BelXavier420

Probably too far down the list and will get drowned out but some of these ridiculous avatars need to stop. I like the idea of avatar bets but some one the ones I have been seeing recently make me skip entire posts. I believe a line needs to be drawn somewhere.

If seeing 2 people kissing bothers you so much instead of going somewhere else to post how about you go live on another planet?
Nothing wrong with 2 dudes kissing. I bet you enjoy watching 2 girls kissing. Provided its not full on nudity it shouldn't bother you.

Thiago Silva nuthugger.

Admin of MMA Memes of Facebook. A Roundtable Analyst on The MMA Podcast. Journalist for MMA Mental.

Dirty Blue #DoItForWatson

Post #76   5/5/13 1:57:40PM   

DrivenDavies15

MMA Sensei

DrivenDavies15 Avatar

Career:1,474-834
Chips:
Can't believe I didn't notice this thread til now!
Lol probably a sign I should start posting more and I will

Post #77   5/5/13 2:01:42PM   

Kpro

I STAB WATERBEDS!

Kpro Avatar

Career:2,518-1,294
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by jjeans

Posted by BelXavier420

Probably too far down the list and will get drowned out but some of these ridiculous avatars need to stop. I like the idea of avatar bets but some one the ones I have been seeing recently make me skip entire posts. I believe a line needs to be drawn somewhere.

If seeing 2 people kissing bothers you so much instead of going somewhere else to post how about you go live on another planet?
Nothing wrong with 2 dudes kissing. I bet you enjoy watching 2 girls kissing. Provided its not full on nudity it shouldn't bother you.

Personally I'm only bothered when there is no full on nudity in avatars.

Post #78   5/5/13 2:02:08PM   

Shawn91111

The MMAPlayground's Co-Creator

Shawn91111 Avatar

Career:2,733-1,430
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by jjeans

Posted by BelXavier420

Then whats the point of the av of the 2 guys if not to make the person feel queasy or uneasy about it? Not to mention others.

Post #79   5/5/13 2:14:11PM   

JoeWarren33

MMA Sensei

JoeWarren33 Avatar

Career:2,112-1,310
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:
I would love to really speak my mind as to why I believe there is less points, but ill just stay quiet.

It is scary to see the drops in picks with UFC but how crazy is secondary now? just look at secondary league in the past few seasons.
Went from couple thousand, to a thousand, to 800, to 400 and now like 250 people this year?? WTF!!

Post #80   5/5/13 3:38:50PM   

jjeans

Emma Watson Picture Incoming

jjeans Avatar

Career:1,173-700
Chips:

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by jjeans

Posted by BelXavier420

Then whats the point of the av of the 2 guys if not to make the person feel queasy or uneasy about it? Not to mention others.

When I win an av bet I post up a picture saying boys kissing is cute because its how I feel. And maybe I prefer to show those feelings through somebody else's avatar as I'm shy about it
Maybe other people feel the same

Thiago Silva nuthugger.

Admin of MMA Memes of Facebook. A Roundtable Analyst on The MMA Podcast. Journalist for MMA Mental.

Dirty Blue #DoItForWatson

Post #81   5/5/13 4:11:01PM   

george112

The Playground OG

george112 Avatar

Career:1,243-813
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:
Ive gotta say

Since posting this thread, activity sure has picked up.

some bad some good. i dont care its something

Post #82   5/5/13 4:22:53PM   

jakewalters

BJ PENN FOREVER

jakewalters Avatar

Career:896-557
Chips:

Post #83   5/5/13 4:33:50PM   

Shawn91111

Shawn91111 Avatar

Chips:

Posted by jjeans

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by jjeans

Posted by BelXavier420

When I win an av bet I post up a picture saying boys kissing is cute because its how I feel. And maybe I prefer to show those feelings through somebody else's avatar as I'm shy about it

Post #84   5/5/13 4:40:56PM   

jakewalters

BJ PENN FOREVER

jakewalters Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by jjeans

Posted by BelXavier420

To answer the question without taking either side on the matter...

Yes, the gay ppl making out AV does serve somewhat to make other people uneasy, and to embarrass the poster to a certain degree. But the joke works because it's not PC to say you don't want to look at two gay dudes making out.

It doesn't bother me at all, but I do sympathize for ppl it bothers because their put in a weird spot of either keeping quiet or saying something and looking like a bigot.

Post #85   5/5/13 4:42:55PM   

Shawn91111

Shawn91111 Avatar

Chips:

Posted by jakewalters

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by jjeans

Posted by BelXavier420

To answer the question without taking either side on the matter...

Yes, the gay ppl making out AV does serve somewhat to make other people uneasy, and to embarrass the poster to a certain degree. But the joke works because it's not PC to say you don't want to look at two gay dudes making out.

It doesn't bother me at all, but I do sympathize for ppl it bothers because their put in a weird spot of either keeping quiet or saying something and looking like a bigot.

People should let it all out, dont hold back <---- Just for you Jake

Last edited 5/5/13 4:54PM server time by shawn91111
Edit note/reason: can't spell
2 total post edits

Post #86   5/5/13 4:46:01PM   

jakewalters

BJ PENN FOREVER

jakewalters Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Shawn91111

<---- Just for you Jake

Post #87   5/5/13 4:50:14PM   

KungFuMaster

Heavyweight Champ

KungFuMaster Avatar

Career:423-342
Camp: The Lone Ranger(s)
Chips:
I remember telling Grappler he was gay. I felt really bad about it after a few hours had gone by. I didn't feel bad for Grappler as my intent was to really crush him. I did, however, feel bad when I thought of possible gay posters on this site. I have nothing against gay people and I no longer want to use their way of life as a means to insult someone who is or is not gay.

Post #88   5/5/13 9:35:57PM   

thevoodooninja

MMA Sensei

thevoodooninja Avatar

Career:1,064-693
Camp: Playground Mafia
Chips:

Posted by KungFuMaster

You know-(oh).....If my prop bar was to go bling bling like all of yours, I think I would post more just to see it BLING.

why doesn't your shit go bling bling

Post #89   5/5/13 10:29:28PM   

thevoodooninja

MMA Sensei

thevoodooninja Avatar

Career:1,064-693
Camp: Playground Mafia
Chips:

Posted by jjeans

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by jjeans

Posted by BelXavier420

i lost an av bet to jj and this is what come out of it in our camp thead:
member A: Exeuse me but have you seen your avatar lately.

me:lol i seen it, what can i say, boys kissing is hot

i lost an avatar bet and this is what i'm stuck with for now

just thought it was funny

Post #90   5/5/13 10:38:36PM   

Page 6 of 8   <<   3     4     5     6     7     8