Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

DDP, Sinosic, Shamrock, Baroni, Varner and more give UFC 159 Predictions

Print  
Posted By Message

nwowolfpack

MMA Regular

nwowolfpack Avatar

Career:403-346
Camp: PunchDrunkGamer
Chips:

Muhsin Corbbrey (15-7-2 MMA, Pro Boxer, Kickboxer and ESPN Asia Veteran) - “Jon Jones wins this fight via superior athletics and skill, I think it’ll make it to the third round and Sonnen may even get him down early via the takedown. But I think ‘Bones’ stops him with strikes in the 3rd.”

Jamie Varner (21-7-1-2, former WEC Lightweight Champion) - “Jones wins even though I am a Sonnen fan.”

Shayna Baszler (15-8, FCF Women’s Bantamweight Grand Prix Champion) – “Instead of analyzing this with rational and all that, I’m totally fanning out and cheering for Chael!!”

Frank Shamrock (23-10-2, Former UFC Light Heavyweight Champion, WEC Light Heavyweight Champion & Strikeforce Middleweight Champion) – “Bones Jones wins via TKO, then Sonnen retires and works on FOX telecast.”

UFC 159: Jones vs. Sonnen – Main Event Preview with the PDG Guest Panel Predictions

Post #1   4/26/13 3:44:43AM   

Bythar

MMA Regular

Bythar Avatar

Career:1,716-903
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Didn't know DDP was an MMA fan. That guy does some good work.

Post #2   4/26/13 8:09:20AM