Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Benson Henderson Addresses The Fans On Finishing Rate

Print  
Posted By Message

Rabi

Heavyweight Champ

Rabi Avatar

Career:1,916-1,128
Camp: Canadian Power Team
Chips:
I know I’m not the best (yet, ;-D), I was never the fastest, or strongest, or most athletic, or most technical or anything like that. Go ahead and ask any of my high school or college wrestling coaches. I was never picked 1st in dodgeball or basketball or soccer or football games growing up but one thing I always had was the will power and determination to NEVER give up, to not be afraid to open up my heart and give all of myself, to not hold anything back for the swim back to shore.

Link

Post #1   4/23/13 6:51:35PM   

Manak

Belt Contender

Manak Avatar

Career:164-106
Camp: UFC-PRIDE-MMA
Chips:
for honesty. he is not the best but he is trying so cant really hate on him for that being his answer

Post #2   4/23/13 10:44:26PM   

BillsNewAccount

STACKING THEM BADGES

BillsNewAccount Avatar

Career:1,529-891
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:

Posted by Manak

for honesty. he is not the best but he is trying so cant really hate on him for that being his answer

Really? Last 30 seconds of round 5 he didn't throw a punch. After 4 very close rounds. It's not that he can't finish opponents it's that he's not willing to take a risk much like GSP. If he thinks he's up he goes into cruise control.

I know both Bendo and GSP fight very tough guys that are hard to stop but I think both of them could finish more fights if they weren't so concerned with losing.

Post #3   4/24/13 10:50:50AM   

tcunningham

Combat Sport and Fitness

tcunningham Avatar

Career:508-351
Chips:
at least it seams to me like he tries hard to get the finish. its just that he has fought some seriously touch guys in his last several fights. all those fighters were guys that are really tough to finish

Post #4   4/24/13 11:20:00PM