Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Late Night Talk Show Guests

Print  
Posted By Message

cowcatcher

Steady MODdin'

cowcatcher Avatar

Career:2,671-1,523
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
So I watched a clip of Harrison Ford from Kimmel last night and he was a hilarious guest as he always is on the late night circuit, and I was thinking about who the best guests are. Guys that came to mind outside of Ford(he's always hilarious in his trademark deadpan style) were Don Rickels, Will Ferrell, Brian Posehn, and Norm MacDonald. Then I remembered this clip:

Norm at his best

So who always delivers as a great guest in your mind? Any other great clips that you can think of?

Post #1   4/18/13 12:48:11PM   

40ouncetofreedom

In Full Mount

40ouncetofreedom Avatar

Career:2,003-1,175
Camp: The Evil Empire
Chips:
Jimmy Kimmel Trolling Matt Damon is my favorite, And when Damon finally showed up they ended show while he was walking out, Fake or not still pretty funny.

Post #2   4/18/13 1:26:27PM   

UFC_Fanatic

Belt Contender

UFC_Fanatic Avatar

Career:1,579-969
Camp: Playground Bullies
Chips:
I don't watch a whole lot of late night talk shows, but on the occasions that I do and I see Russell Brand on them, more often than not, I have found that hilarity ensues.

Russell Brand On Craig Ferguson

I remember during one of my late night searches on youtube out of boredom brought me to this old clip of George Foreman on the Tonight Show with Johnny Carson, and it was right around the time George was making a comeback to boxing and I thought it was hilarious.

Foreman on Johnny Carson

Hopefully you get as good a laugh out of those as I did. That's really all I can think of right now.

Post #3   4/18/13 1:42:51PM   

Shawn91111

The MMAPlayground's Co-Creator

Shawn91111 Avatar

Career:2,897-1,500
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Howard Stern always delivers on Letterman and Kimmel

Post #4   4/18/13 1:48:20PM   

cowcatcher

Steady MODdin'

cowcatcher Avatar

Chips:
The celebrity secrets that Conan does always crack me up. Here's Patrick Stewart

Post #5   4/18/13 2:16:06PM   

Svartorm

Hammer of the Gods

Svartorm Avatar

Career:2,077-1,253
Chips:

Posted by cowcatcher

So I watched a clip of Harrison Ford from Kimmel last night and he was a hilarious guest as he always is on the late night circuit, and I was thinking about who the best guests are. Guys that came to mind outside of Ford(he's always hilarious in his trademark deadpan style) were Don Rickels, Will Ferrell, Brian Posehn, and Norm MacDonald. Then I remembered this clip:

Norm at his best

So who always delivers as a great guest in your mind? Any other great clips that you can think of?

HA! When I saw the topic and read what it was about, this was the exact clip I was going to recommend. Brutally funny!

DREAM 1 - 2nd in Pts
Cage Rage 23 - 6th in Pts
Secondary League Season 3 - 12th in Pts
Secondary League Season 7 - 16th in Wagers
Primary League Season 7 - 26th in Wagers
Secondary League Season 6 - 30th in Pts
Secondary League Season 1 - 31st in Pts
Primary League Season 6 - 39th in Wagers
Secondary League Season 7 - 41st in Pts

Post #6   4/18/13 3:25:05PM   

cowcatcher

Steady MODdin'

cowcatcher Avatar

Chips:
Tom Hanks is another guy that's always an affable guest. Come to think of it, both Hanks and Ford are two guys I don't think I've ever heard someone say they don't like. Universally loved is a pretty good thing to have on your resume.

Post #7   4/18/13 3:38:16PM   

FlashyG

Heavyweight Champ

FlashyG Avatar

Career:2,477-1,379
Chips:
When I read the thread title I was going to post the same video you posted in the OP.

I swear I watch that clip at least once a year. I think Norm should be Conan's sidekick for every show. He makes even the blandest interview's hilarious.

Here are a few other awesome Norm on Conan segments, I especially love the cooking segment

moth joke

Cooking with Conan and Gordon Ramsay

Norm Ruins the Promos

Norm's old gift basket.

Post #8   4/18/13 5:11:09PM