Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Josh Rosenthal let officiating licenses lapse before pleading to federal criminal charges

Print  
Posted By Message

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:2,136-1,243
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
For a time, Josh Rosenthal was one of the most prolific referees in high-level mixed martial arts, but his last memorable moment in the cage came last July, when he presided over Chris Weidman's crushing knockout of Mark Munoz at UFC on FUEL 4. He was the third man in the cage a few more times heading into the fall, when he appeared in the octagon for the last time at UFC on FX 5's Jake Ellenberger vs. Jay Hieron fight. After that, he disappeared.

Link

Post #1   4/17/13 11:05:34PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:2,351-1,264
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Wow. Josh was going all out.

"According to the legal documents obtained by MMA Fighting as well as news reports of the bust, Oakland police, including members of the SWAT team, found more than 1,000 marijuana plants in one of the city's largest-ever pot seizures. The warehouse was heavily fortified with reinforced steel doors and surveillance cameras, and four handguns, two assault rifles, two sets of body armor and masks and helmets were also recovered at the scene."

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #2   4/17/13 11:11:49PM   

SmileR

Buy the ticket, take the ride

SmileR Avatar

Career:1,284-761
Chips:

Posted by kopower

Wow. Josh was going all out.

"According to the legal documents obtained by MMA Fighting as well as news reports of the bust, Oakland police, including members of the SWAT team, found more than 1,000 marijuana plants in one of the city's largest-ever pot seizures. The warehouse was heavily fortified with reinforced steel doors and surveillance cameras, and four handguns, two assault rifles, two sets of body armor and masks and helmets were also recovered at the scene."

After reading this I couldn't stop thinking about Pinapple Express. Rosenthal seems like such a cool guy so I can't imagine him as a serious "drug barron" or whatever they are called, but for some reason I have no trouble picturing him like the guy James Franko plays in that!

I was born to lead, not to read!!!!

Post #3   4/18/13 10:26:50AM