Today's Topics Unanswered Topics Avatar Bets Search PM's My Props Member Directory Premium Members Recent Polls Subscriptions Rules

Sponsors

Josh Rosenthal let officiating licenses lapse before pleading to federal criminal charges

Josh Rosenthal let officiating licenses lapse before pleading to federal criminal charges
Posted By Message

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career record: 1053-621
Season: 25-14 (#356)
Bankroll: $1,375 (#1049)
9105 posts
Joined 7/07
For a time, Josh Rosenthal was one of the most prolific referees in high-level mixed martial arts, but his last memorable moment in the cage came last July, when he presided over Chris Weidman's crushing knockout of Mark Munoz at UFC on FUEL 4. He was the third man in the cage a few more times heading into the fall, when he appeared in the octagon for the last time at UFC on FX 5's Jake Ellenberger vs. Jay Hieron fight. After that, he disappeared.

Link

#2 UFC 112 Points
#9 FFC3/AFC/NEFFN/VCS/Pancrase Combo Wagers
#12 TUF 8 FINALE Points
#12 Bellator 91 / Legacy FC / CCCW Combo Points
#12 M-1/FA8/CFA/GC/IGF Wagers
#14 UFC 143 Diaz vs Condit Points

" Dream As If You'll Live Forever, Live As If You'll Die Today"- James Dean

Post #1   4/17/13 11:05:34PM   

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career record: 1209-654
Season: 23-16 (#435)
Bankroll: $1,637 (#854)
5398 posts
Joined 7/07
Wow. Josh was going all out.

"According to the legal documents obtained by MMA Fighting as well as news reports of the bust, Oakland police, including members of the SWAT team, found more than 1,000 marijuana plants in one of the city's largest-ever pot seizures. The warehouse was heavily fortified with reinforced steel doors and surveillance cameras, and four handguns, two assault rifles, two sets of body armor and masks and helmets were also recovered at the scene."

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #2   4/17/13 11:11:49PM   

Buy the ticket, take the ride

SmileR Avatar

Career record: 1059-618
Season: 20-12 (#664)
Bankroll: $1,070 (#1299)
3345 posts
Joined 12/07

Posted by kopower

Wow. Josh was going all out.

"According to the legal documents obtained by MMA Fighting as well as news reports of the bust, Oakland police, including members of the SWAT team, found more than 1,000 marijuana plants in one of the city's largest-ever pot seizures. The warehouse was heavily fortified with reinforced steel doors and surveillance cameras, and four handguns, two assault rifles, two sets of body armor and masks and helmets were also recovered at the scene."

After reading this I couldn't stop thinking about Pinapple Express. Rosenthal seems like such a cool guy so I can't imagine him as a serious "drug barron" or whatever they are called, but for some reason I have no trouble picturing him like the guy James Franko plays in that!

I was born to lead, not to read!!!!

Post #3   4/18/13 10:26:50AM   

Username:

Password:

Keep me logged in