Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

TUF Finale Card Updated

Print  
Posted By Message

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,245-1,185
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
All fights are loaded and ready to go folks. Only a few days to pick so get 'em in ASAP.

Good luck!

Post #1   4/9/13 11:17:23PM   

Kpro

I STAB WATERBEDS!

Kpro Avatar

Career:2,387-1,222
Chips:
Looks like some good matchups. I wonder why Hester got a veteran like Marunde instead of one of the other guys from the show? He's the only one that got someone not from this season. Kind of strange matchmaking on just the one fight unless someone dropped out and we just didn't know about it because they couldn't release the planned matchups while the pre-recorded show was airing and Marunde stepped up late.

Post #2   4/9/13 11:31:00PM   

Shelter

Standup Guy

Shelter Avatar

Career:1,423-745
Chips:
You sneaky devils

Post #3   4/9/13 11:35:57PM   

DrivenDavies15

MMA Sensei

DrivenDavies15 Avatar

Career:1,315-754
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by Kpro

Looks like some good matchups. I wonder why Hester got a veteran like Marunde instead of one of the other guys from the show? He's the only one that got someone not from this season. Kind of strange matchmaking on just the one fight unless someone dropped out and we just didn't know about it because they couldn't release the planned matchups while the pre-recorded show was airing and Marunde stepped up late.

You are correct there man. Zak Cummings had to pull out due to injury and although they never confirmed him as Hesters opponent, it's safe to say that was supposed to be the fight.

Post #4   4/10/13 1:06:55AM   

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,245-1,185
Chips:

Posted by DrivenDavies15

Posted by Kpro

You are correct there man. Zak Cummings had to pull out due to injury and although they never confirmed him as Hesters opponent, it's safe to say that was supposed to be the fight.

That was my assumption since Cummings was the only TUF member other than Troeng/Cella to be left off the card.

Post #5   4/10/13 8:25:28AM