Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Mitrione: Fallon Fox is a 'disgusting freak'

Print  
  Page 2 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

Boo_Radley21

Heavyweight Champ

Boo_Radley21 Avatar

Career:605-425
Chips:

Posted by frizzzlecake

Code of Conduct does not include Dana White, otherwise he would be suspended for 197987984940330 years.

This

And I also dont think she should be fighting women and Mitrione is right but said it like a jackass lol

Post #16   4/8/13 10:35:00PM   

Adrenaline

MMA Sensei

Adrenaline Avatar

Career:-
Chips:
Whats the big deal, I've said worse things about Kpro.

Really though Mitrione, time and place brother, time and place.

Post #17   4/8/13 11:36:10PM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:2,114-1,232
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by Adrenaline

Whats the big deal, I've said worse things about Kpro.

Really though Mitrione, time and place brother, time and place.

The thing is Kpro loves the dirty talk

Post #18   4/8/13 11:39:18PM   

infestructure

NOW KITH

infestructure Avatar

Career:734-445
Chips:

Posted by SmileR

I agree with him to a point, not when he starts off with the disgusting freak comments, I think if its your life an you ain't hurting anyone live it how you will. But Fallon Fox shouldn't be allowed to fight women. Joe Rogan said it much better and without offending a whole community of people.
Its a touchy subject but Fox still has the muscle make up as a man, same bone density as a man, same hand and foot size of a man and regardless of what medication Fox has taken her body still is fundamentally a mans body. Altered and different, but still with male attributes that give her a distinct advantage over women. That alone should disqualify her from fighting other women.

Mitrione makes some moronic comments an deserves the suspension and fine but I hope he doesn't get cut as his point as twisted as it was rings true. He should be made to work along side the lgbt community and hopefully learn to be more excepting, but I think he definatly deserves to keep his job.

Taken in context, the 'disgusting freak' comment was aimed at what Fox was doing (fighting women pretending to be a woman) rather than any transgender slur. Unfortunately 'disgusting freak' is a term often used to describe transgenders, and it makes for a great headline, so it's been blown out of proportion.
Though I agree Matt should put out a tweet to clarify his position and to apologise if anyone took it the wrong way.

IMO no amount of drugs or surgery can change gender to a point where it would be fair, better just to have a tranny league

Post #19   4/8/13 11:43:50PM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Chips:

Posted by infestructure

Posted by SmileR

I agree with him to a point, not when he starts off with the disgusting freak comments, I think if its your life an you ain't hurting anyone live it how you will. But Fallon Fox shouldn't be allowed to fight women. Joe Rogan said it much better and without offending a whole community of people.
Its a touchy subject but Fox still has the muscle make up as a man, same bone density as a man, same hand and foot size of a man and regardless of what medication Fox has taken her body still is fundamentally a mans body. Altered and different, but still with male attributes that give her a distinct advantage over women. That alone should disqualify her from fighting other women.

Mitrione makes some moronic comments an deserves the suspension and fine but I hope he doesn't get cut as his point as twisted as it was rings true. He should be made to work along side the lgbt community and hopefully learn to be more excepting, but I think he definatly deserves to keep his job.

Taken in context, the 'disgusting freak' comment was aimed at what Fox was doing (fighting women pretending to be a woman) rather than any transgender slur. Unfortunately 'disgusting freak' is a term often used to describe transgenders, and it makes for a great headline, so it's been blown out of proportion.
Though I agree Matt should put out a tweet to clarify his position and to apologise if anyone took it the wrong way.

IMO no amount of drugs or surgery can change gender to a point where it would be fair, better just to have a tranny league

Or just have Fox fight Cyborg. About as fair as its gonna get

Last edited 4/9/13 1:37AM server time by prophecy033
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #20   4/8/13 11:56:43PM   

jae_1833

TTTHS

jae_1833 Avatar

Career:2,763-1,756
Chips:

Posted by SmileR

Posted by jae_1833

It's called PR....learn it or suffer for your actions.

See if the public opinion is still flowing this way if or when Fox seriously hurts a woman. She shouldn't get sanctioned and I can't see one argument that can oppose that.

Yeah, I don't care what his opinion is...nor would I post mine too much here...public relations you know...just don't be the UFC guy who says that kind of stuff for the open public unless you want the backlash.

Post #21   4/9/13 12:27:28AM   

Pookie

Remember Paul Herrera

Pookie Avatar

Career:1,928-1,077
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
I dont see why referring to fallon as a he is so "bigoted" or whatever.

I call girls dude all the time.

Post #22   4/9/13 12:42:16AM   

Manak

Belt Contender

Manak Avatar

Career:164-106
Camp: UFC-PRIDE-MMA
Chips:

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by infestructure

Posted by SmileR

Or just have Dox fight Cyborg. About as fair as its gonna get

Cyborg would still win by destruction,

but gotta agree above, this point is being overlooked. he turns himself into a woman only to fight woman. seems like some mental issues going here outside the insane physical advantage he gained over his "fellow" female competitors

Post #23   4/9/13 1:14:46AM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Manak

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by infestructure

Posted by SmileR

Or just have Dox fight Cyborg. About as fair as its gonna get

Cyborg would still win by destruction,

but gotta agree above, this point is being overlooked. he turns himself into a woman only to fight woman. seems like some mental issues going here outside the insane physical advantage he gained over his "fellow" female competitors

Is that the reason Fox did it? I only ask cuz I really don't know the reason behind the change

Post #24   4/9/13 1:38:53AM   

NE-1

MMA Regular

NE-1 Avatar

Career:1,332-913
Camp: GSPeed on your face
Chips:

Posted by Manak
.... outside the insane physical advantage he gained over his "fellow" female competitors

Gender reassignment = the new cutting weight

Post #25   4/9/13 1:49:25AM   

SmileR

Buy the ticket, take the ride

SmileR Avatar

Career:1,284-761
Chips:

Posted by infestructure

Posted by SmileR

I just watched the interview an now I don't think Mitrione's comments even deserve a fine. Hes 100% right.

I was born to lead, not to read!!!!

Post #26   4/9/13 5:26:50AM   

george112

The Playground OG

george112 Avatar

Career:1,291-843
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:
Publicity. Nothing wrong with it.

Ivd heard worse

Post #27   4/9/13 5:34:23AM   

40ouncetofreedom

In Full Mount

40ouncetofreedom Avatar

Career:1,989-1,158
Camp: The Evil Empire
Chips:
This whole thing is a giant can of worms. I doubt he became a woman just so he could beat up women, But i do think it's a bit fucking weird and sort of unfair because men have different testerone than women, even if he has been feminizing himself with chick hormones, I'm pretty left wing when it comes to US social issues and don't feel a need for government to dictate our personal lives, But having a sex change is just weird IMO...but to each his own.

Post #28   4/9/13 8:14:16AM   

jay98107

MMA Sensei

jay98107 Avatar

Career:2,978-1,663
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:
If you're referring to Fallon as "he" instead of "she", you've justified the nickname "meathead".

Post #29   4/10/13 10:57:03AM   

Pookie

Remember Paul Herrera

Pookie Avatar

Career:1,928-1,077
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by jay98107

If you're referring to Fallon as "he" instead of "she", you've justified the nickname "meathead".

Fox is still of the male sex, even if Fox is now of the female gender.

Post #30   4/10/13 12:03:44PM   

Page 2 of 3     1     2     3