Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

WSOF president: Paulo Filho won't be returning to the organization

Print  
Posted By Message

FastKnockout

THE RUTHLESS ONE

FastKnockout Avatar

Career:2,005-1,109
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
The listless, passive performance recently delivered by Paulo Filho is likely to keep him from returning to World Series of Fighting.

Link

Post #1   4/8/13 1:58:37PM   

tcunningham

Combat Sport and Fitness

tcunningham Avatar

Career:540-380
Chips:
filho has been a disappointment more times than not for me. the guy has a ton of talent but just doesn't seem to give a shit. i'll never forget his fight against chael, he kept looking around while chael was taking him down or in the clinch. the commentators kept asking what the hell he was paying attention too because it definitely wasn't the fight.

Post #2   4/8/13 2:48:12PM   

shaneTpain

Av Bet Record: 41-51

shaneTpain Avatar

Career:1,681-1,047
Chips:

Posted by tcunningham

filho has been a disappointment more times than not for me. the guy has a ton of talent but just doesn't seem to give a shit. i'll never forget his fight against chael, he kept looking around while chael was taking him down or in the clinch. the commentators kept asking what the hell he was paying attention too because it definitely wasn't the fight.

Post #3   4/8/13 8:53:47PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:2,361-1,266
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Well, the easy joke is, did he ever show up to fight at WSOF?

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #4   4/8/13 10:51:12PM   

RhythmAndStyle

MMA Sensei

RhythmAndStyle Avatar

Career:2,560-1,523
Chips:
i agree..Filho lost me when he fought Sonnen the first time..he was changed and u could def see it in his game..even in his interviews he was off..been saying this guy got mental problems, no diss intended..if ur not there mentally, then u dont really have a chance against anyone..the only thing he really has from the past is his chin..still can take a punch..other then that..i aint gonna be picking him to win, unless its against a stone..

Post #5   4/9/13 1:52:05AM   

isk

In Full Mount

isk Avatar

Career:-
Chips:
Man, Chael's put on a lot of muscle since that fight.

Post #6   4/9/13 3:33:45AM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:1,135-655
Chips:

Posted by shaneTpain

Posted by tcunningham

I'm not sure what the problem is, that's just grade A elusive footwork.

Post #7   4/9/13 6:48:35AM